Home

Rumor of NCAA Basketball 12?

This is a discussion on Rumor of NCAA Basketball 12? within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 06:40 PM   #49
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Rumor of NCAA Basketball 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
They could, and probably should, stagger the release dates for each game. With Elite coming out in the fall, and NCAA in March, so that they aren't up against each other. Plus EA's got nothing going on in the spring, with no more MVP.

Or they could, and probably should, just redo this in HD:

Ooo weee, many a night I snuck into the student union in College
after it closed to play Coach k on their big TV..

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 08-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #50
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
That was the game, even though I hated that North Carolina wasn't on there. I don't remember it being advertised that much, so when I got it I was the only person on my college hall with it; I would leave my dorm room door open and we would have what seemed like everyone on the hall either watching or playing at some point. Things that I loved were the free throw angle and the back-board shattering. Those were the days...
My grades suffered when this game dropped in college... :P

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 08-20-2011, 09:42 PM   #51
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
They could, and probably should, stagger the release dates for each game. With Elite coming out in the fall, and NCAA in March, so that they aren't up against each other. Plus EA's got nothing going on in the spring, with no more MVP.

Or they could, and probably should, just redo this in HD:

Thanks for using my video...

I posted that so long ago and people just overlooked it...

But Coach K was the real deal...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2011, 11:01 PM   #52
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockchisler
Wow dude your creditability has officially been shot with those statements, the game was NOT terrible. It was a solid solid game....I don't know what else to say..Hahahaha
why is everyone saying its a good game? i can name soo many problems with it. one it was boring, two it was slow, three the courts were not right, four the shooting was ugly, five wasnt loud enough. ncaa basketball 10 was no great game either. ea sports franchise always beat out the 2k sports game. always
Old 08-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #53
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekcots11
why is everyone saying its a good game? i can name soo many problems with it. one it was boring, two it was slow, three the courts were not right, four the shooting was ugly, five wasnt loud enough. ncaa basketball 10 was no great game either. ea sports franchise always beat out the 2k sports game. always

I don't want to say the T-word, but...

- Michael Jordan
Old 08-21-2011, 12:25 AM   #54
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
why is everyone saying its a good game? i can name soo many problems with it. one it was boring, two it was slow, three the courts were not right, four the shooting was ugly, five wasnt loud enough. ncaa basketball 10 was no great game either.
Probably because its regarded as one of the top 5 sports games of this generation of gaming by most. But....
Quote:
ea sports franchise always beat out the 2k sports game. always
I see where you're going with this and its probably better if no one delves any further into this topic with you.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:07 AM   #55
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
Probably because its regarded as one of the top 5 sports games of this generation of gaming by most. But....

I see where you're going with this and its probably better if no one delves any further into this topic with you.
there aren't many sports games period. soccer isnt gonna be in the top 5 cause thats a dumb sport. i dont consider baseball a sport so whats left? madden, ncaa football, nba live.......ok awesome college hoops 2k8. woopie! ea sports is being a bunch of *******es cause they cant "find" their flaws. if they actually paid attention to what they're doing maybe they would made a great college bball game. if 2k buys the college basketball series, i hope the world ends
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #56
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
there aren't many sports games period. soccer isnt gonna be in the top 5 cause thats a dumb sport. i dont consider baseball a sport so whats left? madden, ncaa football, nba live.......ok awesome college hoops 2k8. woopie! ea sports is being a bunch of *******es cause they cant "find" their flaws. if they actually paid attention to what they're doing maybe they would made a great college bball game. if 2k buys the college basketball series, i hope the world ends
I didn't think your credibility could fall any further, but somehow you managed it. You don't consider baseball a sport? Really? No seriously?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »