Home

Rumor of NCAA Basketball 12?

This is a discussion on Rumor of NCAA Basketball 12? within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #57
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Rumor of NCAA Basketball 12?

He's probably mad that it was the first, and really still the only, 2K basketball game where it was hard as hell to score in the paint, you couldn't get by your defender off the dribble every time and you couldn't cheese like crazy on offense.

Most of his complaints are visual, we all know it wasn't the prettiest game in the world. Slow and boring though? Meh...

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 08-21-2011, 10:19 AM   #58
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Lol at this guy. I'm just gonna go ahead and throw him on ignore now and save myself troll headaches reading hisd posts later.

I still can't get over that too slow comment. Wow.

sent from parts unknown
Old 08-21-2011, 10:25 AM   #59
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Probably one of the greatest posts ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11
I can't believe there are 3 tennis games (including ones made by both EA and 2k) yet we can't get one NCAA hoops game?!? I get that tennis is a "worldly" sport, and thus might sell better internationally because of that, but I still have a hard time conceptualizing a tennis market which necessitates three similar games to choose from?
Old 08-21-2011, 02:40 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike10003
A tweet by pastapadre:

@pastapadre: Have started to hear some rumblings that EA Sports may be working on NCAA Basketball again (bi-yearly release)

I would be so excited if this happens.

I heard this also but I heard it on a local radio show. The host were talking about the game and one mentioned that he heard the game was going to be out sometime next year. Don't know if that is accurate but would like to see it make a comeback.

I used to play the game when it was on PS2 and I played the first version for PS3 but give up on it for some reason. I am going to get the 2010 version tomorrow and I am hoping it is good.

Formerly an unhappy PS3 owner and now a PROUD Xbox 360 owner.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:52 PM   #61
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomPain
I didn't think your credibility could fall any further, but somehow you managed it. You don't consider baseball a sport? Really? No seriously?
yes i dont consider it a sport. one its boring to watch. takes them like a minute to throw a pitch. just get the ball and throw it. u dont need this dumb signs to throw one pitch. half the time, the players r just standing there waiting for the ball to come to them. i would LOVE to be the DH. doesnt play defense, sits on the bench for 2 hours and only hits an average of 4 times. ooo what a workout
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2011, 10:59 PM   #62
Banned

Lekcots11's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Lol at this guy. I'm just gonna go ahead and throw him on ignore now and save myself troll headaches reading hisd posts later.

I still can't get over that too slow comment. Wow.

sent from parts unknown
lol at this guy for being a lions fan
Old 08-25-2011, 10:18 PM   #63
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekcots11
yes i dont consider it a sport. one its boring to watch. takes them like a minute to throw a pitch. just get the ball and throw it. u dont need this dumb signs to throw one pitch. half the time, the players r just standing there waiting for the ball to come to them. i would LOVE to be the DH. doesnt play defense, sits on the bench for 2 hours and only hits an average of 4 times. ooo what a workout
Combined with hours of practice, days of hard work, memorizing playbooks, ect. I am not a baseball fan, but it certainly is a sport...

And in Football there is a ton of standing around doing nothing, too. The average football game has just 11 minutes of actual playing time, and yet you consider it a sport.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 08-25-2011, 11:36 PM   #64
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lekcots11
lol at this guy for being a lions fan
Enough with what is a sport and what isn't. This is the college basketball forum. If you want to debate whether baseball is a sport or not, do it somewhere else.

If you want to debate whether Choops or NCAA 10 is better thats fine, but do it constructively. You are on the troll borderline.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »