Home

Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

This is a discussion on Playmakers NCAA 11 & 14 Alumni Dynasty Rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2010, 08:08 AM   #41
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Playmakers NCAA 11 Alumni Dynasty Rosters

I didnt even know you could use TB teams online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 09:07 AM   #42
Pro

OVR: 8

You can this year. It has to be a teambuilder vs. teambuilder. I have played a couple of times. Tough to beat high school teams that has every player rated 90 or higher.

KCRoyals
Old 07-15-2010, 09:40 AM   #43
Pro

billysims's Arena

OVR: 9

Wow. Thats some BS...
Old 07-15-2010, 02:20 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCRoyals
You can this year. It has to be a teambuilder vs. teambuilder. I have played a couple of times. Tough to beat high school teams that has every player rated 90 or higher.

KCRoyals
That's the main reason why I hate most teams created on TB....

I mean seriously is there a roster that doesn't have every single guy in the 90's?

I can understand if your creating HOF players who were Elite in college but come on I see rosters that have freaking guys that never sniffed the NFL in the 90's

One guy had freaking Ohio St Classic team with backups in the 90's

I thought more people would take Team Builder serious and really rate the players properly but again this year i'm seeing all kinds of strange stuff on the rosters.

It's like they are using EA's rosters and just plugging in names without editing anything accept ratings that get all the players into the 90's

Hell i have a Legendary players that aren't even in the 90's...Dave Meggette, Richard Dent, Everson Walls and so on....

Then i see a guy like Ken Dorsey on one roster fiel with 90 strength and 80 break tackles....you got to be kidding me........

Those are Jim Brown type ratings

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-15-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:32 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 15

Just some notes for the Arkansas roster...

I understand that you've got McFadden/Jones as freshmen because they're more recent than the other RBs, but for what it's worth...

Darren McFadden holds most, if not all, of the Arkansas rushing records. Also, as winner of the 2007 Walter Camp award, two time winner of the Doak Walker Award (2006, 2007) and two-time runner up to the Heisman trophy award (2006, 2007), Darren McFadden is EASILY the most decorated Arkansas Razorback football player.

Felix Jones holds some of the U of Arkansas kick return records. He has also proven himself as one of the current best kick returners in the NFL. And I don't remember how NCAA ever rated Jones/McFadden but Jones certainly needs to have better speed/accel than McFadden.

Also, Ryan Mallet tied or broke 16 school passing records last season. I understand that you're creating the team as a 75% run option run power game, like a traditional Arkansas offense, and I'm all for that, but in just one year Ryan Mallet proved himself as absolutely one of the best all-time Hog QBs. But I guess you just want actually alumni.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2010, 05:16 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
Just some notes for the Arkansas roster...

I understand that you've got McFadden/Jones as freshmen because they're more recent than the other RBs, but for what it's worth...

Darren McFadden holds most, if not all, of the Arkansas rushing records. Also, as winner of the 2007 Walter Camp award, two time winner of the Doak Walker Award (2006, 2007) and two-time runner up to the Heisman trophy award (2006, 2007), Darren McFadden is EASILY the most decorated Arkansas Razorback football player.

Felix Jones holds some of the U of Arkansas kick return records. He has also proven himself as one of the current best kick returners in the NFL. And I don't remember how NCAA ever rated Jones/McFadden but Jones certainly needs to have better speed/accel than McFadden.

Also, Ryan Mallet tied or broke 16 school passing records last season. I understand that you're creating the team as a 75% run option run power game, like a traditional Arkansas offense, and I'm all for that, but in just one year Ryan Mallet proved himself as absolutely one of the best all-time Hog QBs. But I guess you just want actually alumni.
I use the actual draft combine 40 x's for McFadden and Jones....i posted the link a few pages back for all players drafted from 2000-2010

The old school guys I compaire them to players in todays game because I can't find their draft profile information half the time.

As for Mallett I realize what he's accomplished but I only create the rosters that consist of Alumni's who have left the program.....So Mallett can't be included this year.

Also Jones and McFadden are now going to be Soph's this year....I haven't updated the Classes yet on the rosters.

Any players drafted last year or this year will be True Fr or Redshirt Fr on the file....it's a system I jave going been working for about 3-4 years now pretty good.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 07-15-2010, 05:27 PM   #47
Rookie

Scarecrow IzA G's Arena

OVR: 3

Hate to ask but where can i get these at?
Old 07-15-2010, 05:56 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow IzA G
Hate to ask but where can i get these at?
No where yet.....

I'm won't get started on the Alumni Rosters until 1-2 weeks from now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »