Home

Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

This is a discussion on Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2016, 04:21 PM   #57
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Reed's WWE 2k17 Universe: The Brand Split Era!

photo 1273aa1b-2ba2-4b72-b210-b7322216a6e2_zps4kgzap7d.png
April Week 3
Detroit,MI

Welcome to Rage!! This is the first Pay Per View for the women in the brand split era! There are some big matches on this card as we will crown our first Women's Tag Team and Intercontinental Champions but no match is bigger than our main event ladder match to determine the first WWE Women's Champion! I hope you all are ready because emotions are high for all tonight. Let's get down to ring side as the pyro is getting ready to go off to signal the start of our show!

Match 1 Extreme Rules Women's Tag Team Championship: The Queens vs. The Valentine Sisters
Spoiler

This is a tornado tag match so Chloe and Beth link up and Natayla and Raine do the same. Beth with a stomp to the arm of Chloe and Nattie throws Raine into the ropes as she bounces off hard. Now Raine with a Thez Press to Natalya as Chloe hits a big DDT on Beth. Now Raine and Natalya fight on the outside while Chloe covers Phoenix in the ring but only gets a one count. Back in the ring come Raine and Natalya as Natalya gives chase, she's met with a Death Valley Driver by Raine as Chloe hits a springboard 450 onto Beth! They take a minute to talk and taunt to the crowd then high five each other and just start stomping on their opponents. Raine sets Beth on the top rope but is stopped by a kick to the face from Beth as Nattie hits a back breaker on Chloe. Now Natalya goes outside and grabs a table from under the ring. A battle for the table begins between Chloe and her while inside the ring Beth hits a Gorilla Press on Raine. She goes for a punch but Raine gets a frankenstiner off.
Outside the ring Raine goes, she goes under the ring and finds a sledgehammer but isn't given a chance to use it as Phoenix kicks it out of her hand and it lays on the mat. Nattie is outside with Chloe still and she cracks her with the table! Beth inside the ring now is going for the Glam Slam but it's stopped and reversed by Raine into a Gory Bomb! Beth gets out at two but now Raine impresses everyone as she turns it over into a Boston crab submission hold! Again Phoenix gets out of danger by way of Natalya kicking Raine in the face to break the hold. But Nattie turns around into a drop kick by Chloe from the top rope. Now they switch partners as Beth and Chloe go at it while Nattie decks Raine with a Nattie by Nature! Now Beth and Nattie both hit German suplexes on the Valentine's and return the favor stomping away! Nattie goes to pin Raine but is caught in a small package pin instead by Raine. Natalya reverses but Raine gets out at two. Meanwhile Chloe hits a suplex on Beth. Raine throws Natalya off the ropes and slams her down with Bang-a-Rang as Chloe delivers a super kick to Beth! Raine covers Beth and Chloe watches Natalya as the ref makes the three count!!
Winners by pinfall and NEW Women's Tag Team Champions: The Valentine Sisters
Spoiler

Match 2: Emma vs. Alicia Fox
Spoiler

Fox with a tilt a whirl back breaker to Emma, she removes the buckle pad and whips Emma into it back first as she winces in pain and hits the mat. A big boot now by Fox but Emma gets back into the match with a drop kick then a knee to the chest of Alicia. She sends her off the rope with an Irish whip and hits a Shining Wizard to Fox. Fox with a Russian leg sweep, pin attempt kick out at 1. Fox drops the knee to Emma's back and then points and laughs at her then slams her down with a DDT. She then connects with a somersault leg drop but isn't able to make the cover because of how tired she is. She does get a head lock in but Emma fights out of it. Emma goes outside and grabs a sledgehammer but this isn't an Extreme Rules match! She goes to hit Fox with it but Alicia kicks her in the gut which causes her to drop the hammer. She follows it up with a leg drop DDT and gets the win! Emma got frustrated and it cost her in the end!
Winner by pinfall: Alicia Fox

Match 3 Fatal 4 Way Extreme Rules Women's Intercontinental Championship: Becky Lynch vs. Tamina vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi
Spoiler

Naomi and Becky square off while Alexa and Tamina do the same. This doesn't take long to get outside the ring as Bliss and Tamina do battle out there. Tamina with a DDT to Bliss and inside the ring Lynch and Naomi go back and forth with kicks, slams and reverses. Naomi with a pin to Becky but only a one count. Bliss now goes in the ring and knees Naomi in the gut, Becky hits Bliss with a clothesline and rolls out of the ring. Tamina gets back in the ring and takes out both Naomi and Becky with clotheslines but by this time Alexa is back in the ring. All three women are down and Alexa hits Insult to Injury on Lynch. Bliss doesn't get to make the cover though because Naomi hits a frankenstiner on her. Now all 4 are back up and it's Becky with Tamina and Naomi with Bliss. Naomi sends Alexa out of the ring but is met with a double suplex by Becky and Tamina. Tamina rolls out of the ring and grabs a baseball bat as Becky hits the Bex-Plex on Alexa as she gets back in the ring. Tamina with a Samoan Drop to Lynch as Naomi gets back in the ring but quickly rolls out once she sees the look in Tamina's eyes.
Back in the ring now Becky was setting up for the Dis-Arm-Her to Tamina but Bliss hits a bulldog from behind and she hits Twisted Bliss but Tamina is right there to quickly stop the pin attempt at one. Tamina lifts Alexa up and hits a powerbomb on her but Bliss is able to get out at two! She rolls out of the ring now leaving Becky, Tamina and Naomi in. DDT by Tamina to Becky and now Lynch rolls out, Superkick to Naomi by Tamina but Alexa is getting back in the ring. She throws Tamina out to the floor goes up top and quickly hits another Twisted Bliss on Naomi! 1-2-3!
Winner by pinfall and NEW Women's Intercontinental Champion: Alexa Bliss
Spoiler

Match 4: Summer Rae vs. Sara Maple
Spoiler

Sara with a back breaker then quickly locks the arm and leg of Summer who eventually gets out of it. A springboard frog splash now to Summer's back but Summer gets some offense of her own now with a headlock then she begins choking Sara. Maple with a DDT into kip up shades of Dolph Ziggler. The two take the match outside the ring now and head up the ramp. Sara hits a big Belly to Belly as the ref is at 8. She runs back to the ring and gets in just before the ref counts to 10 and wins the match by count out! That's one way to avenge a loss in your debut that's for sure!
Winner by count out: Sara Maple

Match 5: Carmella vs. Dana Brooke
Spoiler

Carmella with a gut kick then a facebuster. Early pin and Dana gets out at one. Jawbreaker into a back breaker by Dana. Pin of her own but Carmella kicks out before the ref can get to one. Dana goes to the corner and exposes a buckle pad then lays kicks to Carmella's back. Another jawbreaker from Dana but Carmella kicker her way on the pick up attempt. A head scissor now by Brooke, cover but a kick out at one. Carmella takes down Dana with a snapmare and dives off the top rope with a cross body. Brooke with an electric chair drop and another pin but Carmella again gets out at two. Face first DDT now by Dana. She picks Carmella up and now hits a Bow Backbreaker. Carmella fights back and now sends Dana into the exposed turnbuckle and she crumples to the bottom of the ropes. Carmella now runs at Dana and attempts a Bronco Buster but Brooke gets out of the way as Carmella crashes hard into the exposed buckle now. Dana gets up and flexes to the crowd, she stands over Carmella and says she's going to break her. Brooke hits her Samoan Driver and that's all for this one!
Winner by pinfall: Dana Brooke
After the match Emma comes out to the ring. She begins to celebrate with Dana but Dana doesn't look too pleased. She slaps Emma across the face and says “I have no time for losers” and picks her up for a Samoan Driver. Brooke leaves the ring flexing all the way to the back.

Match 6 #1 Contendership for Women's Tag Team Championship: The Soul Sisters vs. The Syndicate
Spoiler

Brook and Akane start out and it's back and forth early. Brook with a frankenstiner, Akane with a DDT, Brook rakes the face of Akane on the mat and tags in Sandra. Sandra is met with a drop kick by Akane and she tags in Sinister. Sinister goes up for a cross body and connects on the downed Sandra. Sinister with a Belly to Belly then whips Sandra into her corner. The two begin stomping the hell of Sandra in the corner. They call this the Boots of Revelation and it ends with Akane baseball sliding into Sandra. Pin attempt now as Sinister takes out Brook but somehow Sandra is able to kick out at two! Now she begins to roll with Russian leg sweeps but very quickly the momentum comes to a halt as Akane elbows Sandra which stuns her long enough for Akane to send her to the corner. She lays in punches and goes outside the ring.
As Sandra's head is facing the apron Akane runs and does a drive by drop kick to the skull! Brook comes in to make the save at two on the pin attempt though! Before leaving the ring she says something to Sandra which gets her going as she whips Akane to the corner and hits Whisper in the Wind! Cover on Akane 1-2-no shoulder up at two! Finally Sandra makes the tag to Brook and she does a monkey flip to Akane. As Akane was falling back into her corner Sinister tags herself in and Brook tags Sandra back in. Both ladies run at each other but Sandra makes the first move with back to back clotheslines and a drop kick. She tags in Brook and Sinister tags Akane back in. Brook with two shoulder tackles and a sideslam then a standing moonsault! She throws Akane back into the corner where the tag to Sandra is made, a lifting Samoan drop double team move they call the Soul Bomb is hit and they win the match!! The two teams shake hands after the very competitive tag team contest!
Winners and #1 Contenders: The Soul Sisters

Main Event Ladder Match WWE Women's Championship: Asuka vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Paige vs. AJ Lee
Spoiler

Asuka and AJ fight outside while Sasha,Paige,Charlotte and Bayley are inside the ring. The ladder comes into play early as Lee pops Asuka with it. Bayley begins to climb but a suplex into the ladder sends it and Baylay crashing to the mat! Again the ladder is set up, Bayley and Sasha battle up there but Paige and AJ work together and down it goes! Bayley with a top rope frankenstiner then an exploder suplex on Sasha into the ropes! Two ladders are in the ring as well as all 6 ladies. Bayley to Belly onto the ladder!! Sasha's back has to be killing her as Paige hits the Paige Turner to Charlotte in the other corner. Sasha and Paige climb up and the battle begins again. Paige tries a suplex but Banks fights it off and sends Paige all the way down! Banks is all alone for the first time in this match. She starts working with the belt trying to get it off, but here comes Charlotte to halt her progress with a punch to the gut. Meanwhile Bayley and AJ push the ladder over and down go Charlotte and Sasha as they roll out of the ring. It's now AJ and Bayley and the two go at it as Bayley gets a DDT on Lee.
Bayley climbs the ladder as the other ladies begin to stir and get back up. AJ knocks the ladder down but Bayley hangs on to the belt and continues to work but Asuka jumps up and brings her back to Earth with a powerbomb! Bayley looked to be close to pulling the belt off! Bayley and AJ roll out as Charlotte throws Banks over the top and she falls onto Bayley now it's just Charlotte, and Paige after she throws Asuka outside. They make the climb slowly but Charlotte gets there first. She grabs hold trying to pull the belt off, Paige lands punches to the chest but Charlotte is still hanging on. Asuka gets back in the ring, now AJ and they team up to tip the ladder over along with Charlotte and Paige! Everyone's back in the ring but very quickly it's down to Bayley, Asuka and AJ. A running hip attack by Asuka to Lee and Bayley has the ladder up. She begins the climb, Asuka jumps up from behind but Bayley shoves her away, now Banks comes out of nowhere and joins Bayley on the other side of the ladder just slapping away and it causes Bayley to fall off! AJ comes in now and pulls Sasha off the top and she's all alone with the belt. Paige gets to her and pulls her off. Charlotte gets into it now slamming Paige with an electric chair drop back first onto the ladder!! Charlotte gets taken out by Sasha before she can get the ladder up. Ladder's up again and it's AJ and Sasha going at it AJ ends up sending Sasha to the mat and she rolls out as a result. Now AJ gets knocked off by Asuka, Asuka's up now has the belt in her hands but she can’t get a good grip and falls to the mat! Sasha comes rolling back in the ring, makes the climb.....AND PULLS IT DOWN!!!
Winner and NEW WWE Women's Champion: Sasha Banks
Spoiler

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 11-30-2016, 04:59 PM   #58
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Hell of a show Reed! I was really into that main event, and Sasha is the champ!

Also I am enjoying your Women Tag Teams, those have been very enjoyable.
Old 11-30-2016, 05:37 PM   #59
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Thank you so much Bard! This was my favorite show especially that main event! Oh my god that was insane haha! There was a weird thing that happened at the end in game. Really glad you're enjoying the tag teams too! Can't wait to really peel back the layers on the Valentine Sisters now that they are champs. Any guesses to the fueds coming out of this PPV?

Reed is comin' atcha!

Old 11-30-2016, 06:59 PM   #60
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great show.

New champs all around.

I love the 3 tag teams you have that are full CAWs.

Kind of surprised The Syndicate would shake hands at the end of a match. They don't seem like that type...lol.

Love ALexa Bliss as IC Champion
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-30-2016, 07:21 PM   #61
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Man I'm so excited to get to this week's show after all that happened at this PPV! Really glad you like my tag teams as well! As far as The Syndicate goes....there is a reason for everything my friend! And Bliss as IC champ makes me happy too cause I love her character now. Same question to you, any guesses for fueds coming out of Rage?

Reed is comin' atcha!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2016, 02:41 PM   #62
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

I like how you have the pictures in the pay per view, as others said earlier helps relate to the wrestlers that aren't known already
Old 12-02-2016, 11:30 PM   #63
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

photo Raw Logo_zpsh6zjaefv.jpg
April Week 4
New York,NY

The show starts with the music of Tyler Breeze as he makes his way down to the ring mic in hand....

Tyler: New York, what a beautiful place for a beautiful person such as myself, but I can't say the same about all of you. None of you deserve to be here in my presence so before I throw up looking at the uggos out here let me say this. I cannot wait for Extreme Rules. I can't wait to meet Fandango in this ring and break his face. I consider myself a better version of him, minus the “dancing” that he does. He cost me a shot at the United States Championship so I'm going to make sure he can never cost me anything else ever again!

Just then the music of Hideo Itami hits the speakers and out he comes for the first match of the night.
Match 1: Tyler Breeze vs. Hideo Itami
Tyler with a Russian leg sweep to Itami, Itami responds with a package like suplex to Breeze then a springboard elbow drop. Breeze rakes the eyes of Itami as he goes to pick him up though and lands some punches before slamming him down. Hideo blocks a kick from Breeze and sends him to the mat then goes up to and hits a drop kick to the back. He sends Tyler into the corner and does a hesitation drop kick to the face of Prince Pretty! This seems to just rile Tyler up though as he gets up and delivers a quick kick to the gut followed by a DDT to Itami, and goes in the corner to gloat afterward He comes out from gloating and turns around right into a GTS from Itami!! This one is over!
Winner by pinfall: Hideo Itami
As Breeze is walking up the ramp he gets attacked by Fandango! He tackles Breeze and starts laying in punches to his face. Breeze fights back though and the two battle up the ramp and onto the stage. Fandango goes for a clothesline but it's ducked and Tyler responds with a wicked Beauty Shot that sends Fandango into the mini-tron and hits the stage in a heap. Security has to come and back Tyler off.

Backstage now we see Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar arrive at the arena. The contract signing for the WWE Universal Championship match at Extreme Rules is tonight.

Match 2 Tag Team Tournament Semi's: The Wyatt Family (Erick/Braun) vs. The New Day (Kofi/Big E)
Braun and Kofi start out. Braun decks Kofi with a big boot then another kick to the back. He runs at Kingston and clocks him with a huge fist, then a knee to the gut. He throws Kingston to the corner where the tag to Rowan is made. Rowan jumps off the middle rope with an ax handle to the arm. Kofi manages some offense though as he hits a DDT and makes the tag to Big E. E gets whipped into the corner as Braun gets tagged back in and the two hit a double shoulder tackle on E. Another shoulder tackle by Braun , this one is turned into an STO by Big E as he tags Kofi back in. He flies off the apron with a cross body, tags Big E back in and goes for the pin, Braun kicks out at one. Tag made to Rowan and he runs at Big E but he's ready for it and hits the Big Ending! Woods goes over and plays the trombone really loud in Braun's ear so he has to shove him off, by the time he does however the ref has made the three count and New Day is heading to Extreme Rules!
Winners by pinfall: The New Day

The scene cuts to The Miz being interviewed by Byron Saxton...
Byron: Miz a few weeks ago you were knocked out of the US Title tournament. Knowing what happened at the end of that match how does that make you feel?
Miz: Seriously Byron, that's your question? You could have asked me about my next movie or something but no, that's the best you can do? Well I know that music anywhere and it's Dolph Ziggler's. He was scared to face me so that's why he had his music played to get me off my game. I only did what anyone would do in that situation and it cost me. But you know what? Dolph better hope he doesn't win that United States Championship, because when he does I'm going to take it from him because I.......am AWESOME!

Match 3: Sami Zayn vs. The Miz
Miz with a neck breaker to Zayn. Sami hits a suplex to Miz. Miz with a reverse DDT but Sami hits a quick leg drop then a jawbreaker. Miz hits a jawbreaker of his own then a jumping neck breaker He throws Zayn out of the ring then rolls out after him. Sami gets in some strikes on the outside and Miz makes a beeline for the ring and gets back in at the count of three. Sami comes charging in now and tosses Miz back out to the apron where he hits a back body drop onto the apron! He gets Miz back in the ring and hits a Blue Thunder Bomb but Miz is out at two! Zayn stays on him and locks in the Koji Clutch, Miz is fighting the hold trying to stay alive in this one, he gets an elbow to the face and this forces Sami to break the hold. He pops up and hits his back/neck breaker combo and sets up for the Skull Crushing Finale....but goes for the Figure 4 instead! Sami's able to reverse the pressure and turn it into a pin which Miz barley kicks out of at two! Tiger suplex from Zayn, only a two count! Another Blue Thunder Bomb from Zayn and this one puts it away!
Winner by pinfall: Sami Zayn
After Sami is done celebrating in the ring, he starts walking up the ramp. Miz comes from behind and plants him on the steel with a Skull Crushing Finale! He says to Zayn that he got lucky tonight and it won't happen again.

We cut now to Cesaro walking in the back. He runs into Triple H and Stephanie...
Triple H: Hey Cesaro, just wanted to let you know that tonight's contract signing will be civil and there will be none of the usual stuff that happens at these things.
Cesaro: You really expect me to believe that coming from you?
Stephanie: Don't talk like that to my husband and your General Manager. You may have earned your spot in this match but we can make sure you don't make it to Extreme Rules. We will make sure things go smoothly. Promise.

Match 4: Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus
Sheamus tries a suplex but Dolph hooks the leg and reverses it with one of his own. Dolph gets caught with a rolling fireman's carry then gets set on the top rope and another rolling fireman's carry! Early cover, two count. Dolph tries to get in some offense but he just can't seem to find it here as he's met with White Noise! Sheamus tries a Brouge Kick but Dolph powerslams Sheamus. He attacks the head of Sheamus with elbows then a float over neck breaker. A twisting neck breaker into the ten big elbows and now Ziggler is on fire! Ziggler is calling for it...Zig Zag is blocked and another White Noise by Sheamus! Brouge Kick by Sheamus! 1-2-Ziggler kicked out at two! Wow! Sheamus goes to the corner and waits for Dolph....back to back Brouge Kicks!!! This one allows Sheamus to get the pinfall victory!! This has to give Tyson Kidd some hope heading into Extreme Rules and his US Title match against Dolph.
Winner by pinfall: Sheamus

We come back from commercial with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in the ring. Security surrounds the ring and there's a table in the middle.
Stephanie: This Sunday at Extreme Rules our main event will be to crown our first ever WWE Universal Champion! This Pay Per View will blow SmackDown's away for sure! Allow me to introduce to you one of the men who will be competing in this match...Cesaro!
Cesaro comes out to the adoration of the fans, you can see the “Cesaro section” signs going crazy too.
Triple H: And allow me to introduce to you-
Paul: No disrespect to you Hunter but allow ME to introduce to you all my client, the Beast, the conqueror, the man behind the 1 in 21-1 and the soon to be first WWE Universal Champion.......BROOOOOOOOCK LEEEEEEEEEEEEESNARRRRRRRR!
Brock makes his way down to the ring with Paul Heyman in tow. The fans boo loudly at the duo.
Triple H: No one does that as good as you Paul, now let me handle this part. This Sunday Brock Lesnar and Cesaro will face each other in an Extreme Rules match for the WWE Universal Championship, sorry I didn't tell either of you before tonight but....I wanted to make it a surprise! If both of you would please sign this contract we can make the match official.
Paul: Before we get on with this I would like to speak to Cesaro. Now sir, I have the utmost respect for you and your talent in the ring. It is why you were at one point, a Paul Heyman guy. But now you are no longer a Paul Heyman guy so you will have to suffer the consequences. And Cesaro the consequences you will face at the hands of my Beast will be ones talked about for years to come. You will be beaten,victimized,terrorized and utterly destroyed this Sunday.....we may never hear or see you ever again. So think twice before signing this contract. Once you do, there is nothing I,or anyone else will do to protect you. There is no turning back.
Cesaro: Paul that's all well and good. You are a master of words but I prefer to let my in ring work speak for me. I won't need anyone to help me this Sunday and when I beat Brock Lesnar, I will have shocked the world and have every one chanting my name “Cesaro,Cesaro,Cesaro”.

After a bit of a stare down both men sign the contract. Cesaro signs last, and as he was doing so he did not see everyone else including security clear the ring. As soon as he looked up from signing the contract he was picked up and F5'd through the table!!!
The show goes off the air with Brock standing over the rubble of the table and Cesaro laid out. Will this be the fate of the Swiss Superman this Sunday at Extreme Rules? Only one way to find out so make sure you tune in!

WWE News/Rumors: Contract talks are heating up as both Raw and SmackDown are competing for two top talents from NXT and Japan respectively.

Old 12-03-2016, 11:49 AM   #64
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Great show, can't wait for the PPV.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »