Home

Sound off: Who Should LA Surround Kobe With the Next Two Years?

This is a discussion on Sound off: Who Should LA Surround Kobe With the Next Two Years? within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 07:30 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Sound off: Who Should LA Surround Kobe With the Next Two Years?

The Phoenix Suns training staff.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #42
Cheeseproof.com

quehouston's Arena

OVR: 14
I'd love to see John Wall in LA, but realistically, probably Pau, Bosh and Deng.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:26 PM   #43
Rookie

CoachDavid's Arena

OVR: 2
No defense == no good == DAntoni
Old 11-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0
Why would Bosh leave Miami?? He's seems to really enjoy himself there, and seems to really get along with the guys on the team and goof off..

He's also been able to make 3straight finals appearances and knows what it's like to play on a struggling team..

Don't understand why he would consider leaving, assuming LeBron and Wade are around.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:59 PM   #45
MVP

RedSceptile's Arena

OVR: 17

John Wall who just signed a max contract...?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 11:08 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1
I agree with many of you above. the players I wanted the Lakers are long gone. Wall, Cousins, George, Favors all extended. I don't believe they should pay max money for a player in their 30's, the exception being Lebron. Which we all know will not happen. I see him taking less than the max to return to Cleveland than joining the Lakers. It's a young mans game, just offer a poison pill contract to one of these young studs and tank the season for a lotto pick. I would over pay for Bledsoe, or offer near max for Hayward/Monroe. I would include Parsons but he has a team option meaning the suns can extend the contract for another year.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:23 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc_ivan
I agree with many of you above. the players I wanted the Lakers are long gone. Wall, Cousins, George, Favors all extended. I don't believe they should pay max money for a player in their 30's, the exception being Lebron. Which we all know will not happen. I see him taking less than the max to return to Cleveland than joining the Lakers. It's a young mans game, just offer a poison pill contract to one of these young studs and tank the season for a lotto pick. I would over pay for Bledsoe, or offer near max for Hayward/Monroe. I would include Parsons but he has a team option meaning the suns can extend the contract for another year.
You mean the Rockets right?
Old 11-27-2013, 07:03 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
You mean the Rockets right?
yea, the Rockets. I'm not sure how that works if we offer Parsons something similar to what the Rockets did with Lin and Asik to pry them away from their respective teams.

What the Lakers need to do is find a way to retain the bench. We lead the league in bench scoring now, and if they can add at least one max player while maintaining the bench we'll be in good shape. I know the scoring will go down upon Kobe's return, but we need to keep the young players we have. To bad we couldn't get Williams from Minn this week. Sac got him for nothing.

Why not add Rodrigue Beaubois/Kendall Marshall/Scott Machado? Or invite Eliot Williams/Terrance Williams to camp next year.

just like J. Hill or X. Henry, or even Earl Clark last year, some of these guys just need PT in the right system. granted, the players above have had issues with injuries...but we may need to go cheap yet again next summer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »