Home

Actual Tennis

This is a discussion on Actual Tennis within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2017, 01:15 PM   #49
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Actual Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3ulvl
Now Murray's out, this is crazy lol another random guy advances
Federer or Nadal have to be the favorites now. Might be a no name ending up winning it all the way this Australian Open is going.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 01-23-2017, 03:43 AM   #50
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Federer or Nadal have to be the favorites now. Might be a no name ending up winning it all the way this Australian Open is going.
was hoping three Gs might be that guy, but he's out now, was looking good after a set and half but ran out of gas

maybe tsonga breaks through, it's wide open now
Old 01-23-2017, 03:37 PM   #51
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

Raonic is in a pretty good position to break through and win his first major, but as we've already seen the past week, anything can and probably will happen at this year's Australian Open.

I'd like to see Dimitrov continue to win. After not living up to the hype his first few seasons, he's starting to play pretty good and consistent tennis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2017, 01:14 AM   #52
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrash13
Raonic is in a pretty good position to break through and win his first major, but as we've already seen the past week, anything can and probably will happen at this year's Australian Open.

I'd like to see Dimitrov continue to win. After not living up to the hype his first few seasons, he's starting to play pretty good and consistent tennis.
I'm now pulling for Nadal to win & get his game back before he gets too old & washed up to win anymore Grand Slams. I still like Federer too though. I can't remember the draw but can these two meet in the final?
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 01-24-2017, 03:22 AM   #53
Rookie

Schrankwand's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I can't remember the draw but can these two meet in the final?
Yes, they can. The winner of Federer vs. Zverev will play Wawrinka. Speaking of Wawrinka, i think he could win the whole thing. He seems extremely hungry and had a great performance against Tsonga today.

As a German, of course i would like to see Zverev get into the final. What a tournament he is playing. Unbelievable. Never got over the third round in a Grand Slam and now he is playing one of the all-time greats in the quarterfinal. What a lad. Shame that i cannot see the match right now.
Old 01-24-2017, 11:36 AM   #54
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrankwand
Yes, they can. The winner of Federer vs. Zverev will play Wawrinka. Speaking of Wawrinka, i think he could win the whole thing. He seems extremely hungry and had a great performance against Tsonga today.

As a German, of course i would like to see Zverev get into the final. What a tournament he is playing. Unbelievable. Never got over the third round in a Grand Slam and now he is playing one of the all-time greats in the quarterfinal. What a lad. Shame that i cannot see the match right now.
I wouldn't be upset for a 1st time winner like Zverev. I'm just a big Nadal & Federer fan though. I used to be an Agassi & Sampras fan & then a Roddick fan.

Couldn't believe Roddick retired at 30 years of age but he had lost it anyhow. Sampras is my all-time favorite just ahead of John McEnroe. Jack Sock is my favorite American player right now but he's not lived up to his hype. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 01-25-2017, 10:35 AM   #55
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Jack Sock is my favorite American player right now but he's not lived up to his hype.
Same here! He has shown flashes of great play, but he hasn't been able to be consistent against top competition. He's a pretty solid tier 2 or 3 player right now, and I'm hoping he takes it to the next level. Taylor Fritz may be a better long-term American, but we'll see!

So the Australian Open is down to Federer/Wawrinka and Nadal/Dimitrov. That's made for very interesting storylines if nothing else! I think Wawrinka will be too much for Federer at this stage, and I think Nadal will get past Dimitrov. But I've been wrong just about every step of the way this tournament, so it'll probably be Fed vs. Dimitrov. Haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2017, 06:12 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 6

Hopefully Stan beats Federer and wins it all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »