Home
News Post

Playstation.Blog has posted another MLB 09 The Show blog. This one covers the little things that help the game shine.

Quote:
"Hey everyone, Greg Batalucco (Game Designer) and Clayton Read (Associate Producer) here to bring you the next installment of the MLB 09 The Show blogs. This entry will focus on all the little details added this year to The Show that give it an added touch of realism. For this year’s version we wanted to make the game as accurate as possible and included in MLB 09 The Show are actual team mascots, new and improved stadium jumbotrons with game related movies, K boards, realistic crowds, and improved lighting and skies throughout the stadiums. All these enhancements add to the overall gaming experience to make MLB 09 The Show as real as it gets."

Game: MLB '09: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSPVotes for game: 90 - View All
MLB '09: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 181 Pared @ 02/13/09 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chizzypoof
There is some great attention to detail in this years edition. The Ivy thing is something else.

Be proud of yourselves OS'ers, I think we started "The Little Things" thread a couple years back for this game and it seems to have caught on everywhere.
It was actually started at GameFAQs. I don't recall seeing anything like it before that.

# 182 KLima878 @ 02/13/09 01:35 PM
has anyone seen any pics of Turner Field this year?

# 183 Sheamazin @ 02/14/09 09:52 PM
That was a freaking insane video! If thats what they consider "little things" I cant wait until 3-3-09.

# 184 jpup @ 02/15/09 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLima878
has anyone seen any pics of Turner Field this year?
yes and it looks 100 times better.

# 185 KLima878 @ 02/16/09 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpup
yes and it looks 100 times better.
Do you know where I could see pics of it? Thanks

# 186 Ty @ 02/16/09 10:50 PM
This is one reason I want a PS3.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.