Home
NBA Live 10 News Post

EA has posted another NBA Live 10 blog, this one featuring presentation.

Quote:
"With still a few months until the game ships, the NBA LIVE 10 team is starting to pick up the pace and sharing more with the community. Is it enough? Is it ever enough??? Like you, I want to hear it all! Well, from what I'm being told there is a lot of great stuff that LIVE fans should be excited about and all the producers are on board with sharing their hard work with all of you from now until the game ships. This week, Presentation Producer Matt Lafreniere shares his thoughts on some of the new ways the team has enhanced the look and sound of the game.

I was going to start this thing off by posting some screenshots of a couple other pre-game rituals we have in the game this year, as I know there’s some speculation as to what ones we have other than the Dwight shimmy and the LeBron and KG chalk-ups. But, instead I’ll be showing some of these in a presentation/visuals video sometime next week. What a weak way to start out a blog, huh?"

Game: NBA Live 10Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PSP / Xbox 360Votes for game: 48 - View All
NBA Live 10 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 23 @ 07/31/09 09:21 PM
lol Jamin you're too much man

# 2 Jamin23 @ 07/31/09 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
lol Jamin you're too much man
I will find every piece of info I can. I went on the ea website to see if the blog was there and what do you know it was there.

# 3 krazyboy225 @ 07/31/09 09:26 PM
jamin ur crazy for info...

# 4 Jamin23 @ 07/31/09 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyboy225
jamin ur crazy for info...
yup!! This is the best blog so far.

# 5 WTF @ 07/31/09 09:27 PM

VC looks a tad bloated... I'm putting that off to player expressions.

# 6 fLyGuY JuSa3 @ 07/31/09 09:30 PM
hey kobe actually looks like kobe.
look at that 4 head(oops 5 head) lol
jk kobe is the best!
and his wife is BOMB! hahaha

# 7 WTF @ 07/31/09 09:30 PM
Awesome blog. Definitely got me amped up for sure. Look at the level of detail on that pic. Look at Jameer's elbows... freakin amazing.

The replay system sounds great this year. Plays during stoppages, and NO MORE cutscenes. I'm amped.

# 8 Behindshadows @ 07/31/09 09:30 PM
Nice read on that blog, can't wait to see gameplay now!

And that 1 screenshot is ****ing ridiculous and is that Kobe in the background. Overall player textures and detail is remarkable!

# 9 P21J @ 07/31/09 09:32 PM
That pic with Vince was ill!
Kobe actually looks like Kobe this year!
Can't see the vids tho, I'm on my iPod touch...

# 10 lindo9595 @ 07/31/09 09:40 PM
Nice blog with lots of info. Kobe looks sick.

# 11 thmst30 @ 07/31/09 09:42 PM
Sounds like they straight ported 2K9's presentation over into Live this year and then added a few touches to it. That is a GOOD thing. Of course they are going to be similar because they are both trying to emulate a TV broadcast. It's just so nice to see EA finally put some effort into the presentation. Can't wait to see some vids of it in action. Plus that screenshot is damn nice.

# 12 23 @ 07/31/09 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Awesome blog. Definitely got me amped up for sure. Look at the level of detail on that pic. Look at Jameer's elbows... freakin amazing.

The replay system sounds great this year. Plays during stoppages, and NO MORE cutscenes. I'm amped.
I said the same thing... thats some pretty good detail

# 13 zfinley @ 07/31/09 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thmst30
Sounds like they straight ported 2K9's presentation over into Live this year and then added a few touches to it. That is a GOOD thing. Of course they are going to be similar because they are both trying to emulate a TV broadcast. It's just so nice to see EA finally put some effort into the presentation. Can't wait to see some vids of it in action. Plus that screenshot is damn nice.
Same a lot of stuff from 2k will probably be in this game. But I'm more interested to see how they put their own twist on it. And I also wonder if we will get the half time show.

# 14 23 @ 07/31/09 09:44 PM
dude there is a question sticky in here, use it and leave that out of this thread

# 15 Kully @ 07/31/09 09:47 PM
Glad that Live took some of 2K's presentation work and incorporated it into their game. That's a good thing. Hopefully Live tried to 1up them too.

The detail in that cutscene image is ridiculous. Nelson and Rashard's arms look great. VC does look like he drunk too much water though. Good show.

# 16 thmst30 @ 07/31/09 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfinley
Same a lot of stuff from 2k will probably be in this game. But I'm more interested to see how they put their own twist on it. And I also wonder if we will get the half time show.
Yea I want to see what ideas EA has on top of what 2K has done before. Could be interesting.

# 17 WTF @ 07/31/09 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

VC looks a tad bloated... I'm putting that off to player expressions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I said the same thing... thats some pretty good detail
We talkin bout ELBOWS.....

I don't think I've looked this forward to a game since I first saw NBA Live 06 and 2k6, first NBA titles for the 360.

The level of detail and presentation being amped up is sounding like they're finally putting the polish on what was already a solid title.

# 18 Jamin23 @ 07/31/09 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
Will you have flagrant/technical/hard fouls this year? Where we can try to intentionally injure a player but risk ejection or suspension(in dynasty)?

Or am I thinking Live 11?

Also, will the Cavalier bench goof off during blow outs or hot streaks?
To answer you're first question the answer is no. The NBA won't allow it.

# 19 theanswer34 @ 07/31/09 09:50 PM
So what happen to the guys who where saying how cartoony the graphics where, and how it looked like a ps2 game what was the lesson learned stop assuming.

# 20 23 @ 07/31/09 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
We talkin bout ELBOWS.....

I don't think I've looked this forward to a game since I first saw NBA Live 06 and 2k6, first NBA titles for the 360.

The level of detail and presentation being amped up is sounding like they're finally putting the polish on what was already a solid title.
lol yeah i thought about that after my post but thats how hard the pics are being scrutinized

I wish he wouldve showed us some screens about presentation though

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.