Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 11 video, featuring more entrances.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Banks1212 @ 05/11/10 04:59 PM
This video made me even more excited than I was. I can't wait to play as Michigan, but I really want to use other schools too because of all the atmosphere stuff.

# 42 Dr Death @ 05/11/10 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banks1212
This video made me even more excited than I was. I can't wait to play as Michigan, but I really want to use other schools too because of all the atmosphere stuff.
I'm sure they're doing it because of June Jones and his offense, but it's kinda cool to an up-and-coming SMU get a lot of exposure in their videos. Recruiting in Texas will be much easier than Hawaii. Give JJ a few years and SMU could be a major player.

# 43 TheWatcher @ 05/11/10 05:06 PM
Lots of cool stuff there. Being a big fan of Notre Dame football over the years, seeing their entrance gets me pumped. I'm looking forward to the demo.

# 44 MrDhWhat @ 05/11/10 05:13 PM
looks amazing

# 45 BoomerSooner11 @ 05/11/10 05:15 PM
Looks neato.

# 46 canes21 @ 05/11/10 05:18 PM
Things I did like...

- The graphics
- The locomotion looked pretty good
- The way the logos looked was awesome and I hope they are like that in the game too
- Every video this year has had new music init, hopefully we get more songs than the fight songs that play over and over and over
- Animations looked smoother than ever before and the catching animations all looked good except for the RB from USC

Things I did not like
- The Stanford mascot is magic apparently
- Miami's entrance is still wrong, so that leads me to believe others will be wrong also
- Referees, but no chain gang
- Lack of "real" gameplay

Overall, I can't wait. This is a good year for football gamers, hopefully the remaining 3 games live up to their hype. NCAA looks great everywhere except their authentic stuff.

# 47 Banks1212 @ 05/11/10 05:20 PM
I just hope they Get Rich Rod's playbook somewhat right. With the zone read plays where they run the read then throw bubbles or slants.

# 48 Crimsontide27 @ 05/11/10 05:23 PM
Only thing I worry about when it comes to this " 120 ways to Win" marketing blitz is that it isnt implemented. I mean, they name all the formations in the game....ok.....but does the CPU actually use them?

I have never played a football game yet that really ran different offensive styles, nor was the AI very good in selecting when to run what.

I cant remember a year that NCAA had dominate runs teams actually run the ball , and I have yet to see pass happy offenses really pass the ball that much. Its usually around 50 /50 with the CPU run game completely absent from gameplay and the only way the offense moves the ball is by passing into coverages and having the defensive AI actually not play defense to allow a gain.

Very interested to see if this is implemented well ( which would be very nice ) , or just another marketing campaign. ( which past history dictates, it most likely is )

# 49 bh446066 @ 05/11/10 05:25 PM
I like the triple pancake in the SMU clip...very nicely choreographed by the OL.

# 50 Ziza9Noles94 @ 05/11/10 05:26 PM
drool....I soiled my man drawers after watching that. That pregame hype and the fans going wild got me excited to play and the game isn't even here yet. That was beautiful.

# 51 BoomerSooner11 @ 05/11/10 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Things I did like...

- The graphics
- The locomotion looked pretty good
- The way the logos looked was awesome and I hope they are like that in the game too
- Every video this year has had new music init, hopefully we get more songs than the fight songs that play over and over and over
- Animations looked smoother than ever before and the catching animations all looked good except for the RB from USC

Things I did not like
- The Stanford mascot is magic apparently
- Miami's entrance is still wrong, so that leads me to believe others will be wrong also
- Referees, but no chain gang
- Lack of "real" gameplay

Overall, I can't wait. This is a good year for football gamers, hopefully the remaining 3 games live up to their hype. NCAA looks great everywhere except their authentic stuff.
I agree, I honestly can't make any more assumptions until I play it. It appears that the consensus on all the previews out about NCAA so far is that you have to play it in order to get this.."new feel" everyone keeps talking about.

# 52 Banks1212 @ 05/11/10 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsontide27
Only thing I worry about when it comes to this " 120 ways to Win" marketing blitz is that it isnt implemented. I mean, they name all the formations in the game....ok.....but does the CPU actually use them?

I have never played a football game yet that really ran different offensive styles, nor was the AI very good in selecting when to run what.

I cant remember a year that NCAA had dominate runs teams actually run the ball , and I have yet to see pass happy offenses really pass the ball that much. Its usually around 50 /50 with the CPU run game completely absent from gameplay and the only way the offense moves the ball is by passing into coverages and having the defensive AI actually not play defense to allow a gain.

Very interested to see if this is implemented well ( which would be very nice ) , or just another marketing campaign. ( which past history dictates, it most likely is )
They have said that the CPU teams will run the teams offense realistically to what the team would do in real life.

# 53 souljahbill @ 05/11/10 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators
It's funny how the Stanford tree is break dancing with no arms ha ha.
Can't believe they would have it in the trailer. You'd think SOMEBODY would say, "You know what? That doesn't look right."

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
I can not believe you think you know what your are talking about... That is how the Stanford mascot tree is. SMH
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorChomp1
I think he's referring to that fact that it's probably pretty difficult to break dance without arms... not the fact the tree doesn't have arms.
Exactly

# 54 MSU124 @ 05/11/10 05:33 PM
Wonder if State's cowbell will be in the game? That would be cool.

# 55 19 @ 05/11/10 05:37 PM

# 56 Ziza9Noles94 @ 05/11/10 05:41 PM
Funny, I didn't notice the tree didn't have arms at first. On second look it didn't bother me either. I noticed that the breakdancing looked funny and silly...like something a mascot would do. It seemed to be part of the fun atmosphere. Oh well.

# 57 Bwnarrow3 @ 05/11/10 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
The atmosphere looks great, however, the robotic animations just kill it for me.
Can't say I disagree here. Still a little herky jerky. Don't know if locomotion smoothed this out much.

# 58 Hushroom @ 05/11/10 05:53 PM
I thought that looked amazing. Can't wait!

# 59 TripleCrown9 @ 05/11/10 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
sweet. it was fast, but at 1:12, you can see TCU's pro combats
Hate to burst your bubble sir, but those are just TCU's regular purple on black, with purple helmets.

# 60 noplace @ 05/11/10 06:14 PM
A few things I noticed about the gameplay when watching again.

The TT play- I wonder if the LE was human or CPU because he got up field and around the OT fast. Animation looked horrible though. The RE also got upfield nicely..Didnt like that both DT fell to the ground at the same time. Loved the way the DB was looking in the backfield.

On the Ohio St play liked the way the OL drives back the defender. Nice footwork

They need to fix the animations because they look like a bunch of 60 yr olds out there moving.

UT doesnt come out of a tunnel like that or was that the Cotton Bowl?

Seen to many pancakes.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.