Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

PSN: buckeye02......Re-download roster

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 shake-zoola @ 07/16/10 09:04 PM
thank you so much, you're the best at what you do and your hard work shows it!

# 202 tnf @ 07/16/10 09:11 PM
Not trying to complain, but who did FSU's roster? The reason I ask is there are some made up names on there of players who don't even exist. If I am noticing these right off the bat for 1 team it leads me to think others may be messed up as well.

Ok I just looked them up, they just put in some names of walk ons instead of actual scholarship players.

# 203 jclentzthadon @ 07/16/10 09:26 PM
Yeah saw this also. The only guy I saw screwed up was the FB2. He should be Debrale Smiley. Not sure about the other guys you are referring too. Bjoern Werner is play DE and not DT so that got goofed up also. Overall though it was good. Joyner and Jones got a bump, deservingly.

# 204 Spooky @ 07/16/10 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnf
Not trying to complain, but who did FSU's roster? The reason I ask is there are some made up names on there of players who don't even exist. If I am noticing these right off the bat for 1 team it leads me to think others may be messed up as well.

Ok I just looked them up, they just put in some names of walk ons instead of actual scholarship players.
I disagree, I just went through the entire FSU roster, and only 1 player, Jamar Johnson (RDE) isn't an FSU player. So I'm not sure what your looking at? The backup FB, Nathan Brazeau, is an ex-FSU player, but is still on EA's FSU roster.

Here is the official FSU roster:

http://www.seminoles.com/sports/m-fo...html#Numerical

# 205 tdtony @ 07/16/10 09:36 PM
Can somebody please e-mail the file to me at [email protected]? This is the first roster download for me and I don't know what the f I'm doing!!!

Thanks!

# 206 Rudy0105 @ 07/16/10 09:42 PM
This is my first year with ncaa on the ps3 instead of the 360 and I just go the game tonight so I havent followed the thread real well so can someone please tell me who has the best and most accurate roster. Thanks so much

# 207 sean_c @ 07/16/10 09:53 PM
Hey all,

Could someone post the roster that the guys re-uploaded? ([email protected])The roster that everyone is downloading to their USB is corrupted. I'm like a couple of the guys here. I'm deployed and we can't get our PS3s online.

Thanks guy for all the hard work. It'll make the last 9 months here in the desert go a lot quicker!!!

# 208 Bellsprout @ 07/16/10 10:03 PM
Offliners:

I totally remember what it was like not to have access to PSN. I feel for you. As a result, I tried. If it doesn't work, and I'm 100% sure I did it right, you might not be able to use USB to download rosters.

# 209 ManJello @ 07/16/10 10:04 PM
Hey guys im in the same boat as the other guys who need a roster file sent to their pc's first. If its not too much of a bother can you send the roster to

[email protected]

And before I go, Block-O,GatorBait2006NC, and MZizzle's.
The rosters you guys made last year kept me playing NCAA into march, your rosters really are the best and add tons and tons of replay value to the game.

# 210 Rudy0105 @ 07/16/10 10:15 PM
Okay can somebody actually answer THIS QUESTION PLEASE. I see a bunch of other users with the same question. What PSN do i type in to get these completed rosters? I tried Block-O GatorBait2006NC and Mzizzle's and none of the three worked. Please help so I can start my dynasty.

# 211 ManJello @ 07/16/10 10:16 PM
Thanks Dayman for the roster! when you have some time when your not playing NCAA 11 can u email me how exactly to export ps3 files like that?

# 212 jd@os @ 07/16/10 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy0105
Okay can somebody actually answer THIS QUESTION PLEASE. I see a bunch of other users with the same question. What PSN do i type in to get these completed rosters? I tried Block-O GatorBait2006NC and Mzizzle's and none of the three worked. Please help so I can start my dynasty.
buckeye02

It's on the first page.

# 213 Spooky @ 07/16/10 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy0105
Lol, are you serious? Here's an idea, look at the first post in this thread.

# 214 Bellsprout @ 07/16/10 10:22 PM
*Pauses game (I'm crushing EMU with Stanford. Bastards. )*

-Right click on the file
-Click "Extract" or "Unzip" or some word like that.
-A box should pop up, click Next a couple times until it goes away
-A folder should open up now showing a new folder named PS3
-Right click the PS3 folder and copy
-Paste it on to flash/USB drive
-Insert into PS3 and fire it up
-On the XMB go to Save Data Utility (PS3). Your flash drive should be showing up in there.
-Hit X on your flash drive
-Hit Triangle on the file that's in there and select Copy
-Done.

I hope to God that was clear enough. Someone might want to try explaining that a different way.

# 215 tnf @ 07/16/10 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky
I disagree, I just went through the entire FSU roster, and only 1 player, Jamar Johnson (RDE) isn't an FSU player. So I'm not sure what your looking at? The backup FB, Nathan Brazeau, is an ex-FSU player, but is still on EA's FSU roster.

Here is the official FSU roster:

http://www.seminoles.com/sports/m-fo...html#Numerical
Jamar Jackson is a FSU player and is still on the team, the players in question are Nathan Brazaeu who I just found out is a walk on and has never played a down to my knowledge, and another walk on db last name Colley. The states of these players should have been easy to separate them as FB2 is from Mississippi and should be Debrale Smiley (Juco) and the Colley db is from California and should be Mike Harris another Juco. Like I said these are great rosters and I am just nit picking. Its just when I first saw the walkons I had never seen those names before and it threw me off. The point was that walk on players who never see the field were put in place of scholarship players who will see game time. I was just making sure who ever did FSU's rosters were not just throwing in names just to get it done. Also you are wrong as the players your mentioned are not on EA's roster, that FB2 Nathan Brazeau is not from Mississippi so thats not him.

# 216 jd@os @ 07/16/10 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighoff63
To everyone saying you got this wrong and that wrong for my team........DO THE EDITS YOURSELF!!!!! These guys put a ton of work into these and all we should be doing is thanking them and singing their praises. Thanks Block-O, GatorBait2006NC, and MZizzle, you guys rock!
I do NCAA basketball rosters and that doesn't work. If a player's name is wrong, we have to tell these guys or else the corrected update will be worthless.

For example: Let's say they spelled UNC Greg Little's name "Greg Littles", and made 5 other mistakes. If only I correct it, then it won't show up in their updated roster release, which means I would have to download the updated roster release, then make those 6 changes myself. Take luvtotha9s roster--he releases many updates. So if he has 6 mistakes on my team and he releases 10 updates, I gotta download that update 10 times as well as make the necessary changes 10 times. It's so much easier to tell these roster makers what changes to make if they do in fact plan on releasing another roster.

# 217 Rudy0105 @ 07/16/10 10:31 PM
I told you I didnt go through all the forums, I figured the info would be at the back. This is my first year with ps3 instead of 260, i didnt know the names of the guys and i just found this thread because i just bought the game tonight, but thank you very much..... buckeye02 <---- rosters

# 218 Youngluv32 @ 07/16/10 10:31 PM
How do you get them I'm ready to play

# 219 Fly @ 07/16/10 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
Offliners:

I totally remember what it was like not to have access to PSN. I feel for you. As a result, I tried. If it doesn't work, and I'm 100% sure I did it right, you might not be able to use USB to download rosters.
Dayman, day or night, you sir are the man! These work perfectly. Thanks so much for the help!

# 220 dickey1331 @ 07/16/10 10:40 PM
Thanks for the rosters. Works good for me

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.