Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 msaul37 @ 07/16/10 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lippswatson23
I'm having the same problem. I can't get the rosters because of this
i spoke too soon! my file doesn't even show up. i know i need to have a 'PS3' folder for the 'saved data' stuff.. but i only downloaded a 'ps3.rar' file. i'm assuming that's the problem. need to download a zip file, unzip it and put that into the 'PS3' folder on the usb stick.

# 182 Bondsfan @ 07/16/10 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly
Hey guys, anyone else having trouble with this file? I've transferred plenty a rosters before to the PS3, but I keep getting "corrupted data" on this file. Anyone else who has downloaded it from here having problems? Just wanted to check and see.
Yeah, all I get is corrupted data. I'm in a situation where I have internet access for my computer but not my PS3 right now. So I'm hoping someone will be able to get this to work so I can download the roster online then transfer it to my PS3.

# 183 The Bimmer @ 07/16/10 06:16 PM
How do I get the roster?

# 184 Lippswatson23 @ 07/16/10 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
Yeah, all I get is corrupted data. I'm in a situation where I have internet access for my computer but not my PS3 right now. So I'm hoping someone will be able to get this to work so I can download the roster online then transfer it to my PS3.
The file itself is only 1.5mb. I'm thinking that's way too small for an NCAA roster. There's something missing in the file that was uploaded. I'm in the same position as you guys. I've been waitingall day for someone to upload a working file

# 185 msaul37 @ 07/16/10 06:25 PM
the last accurate roster i used was 08. i remember it being a small file and every player was named 'correctly'. i forgot where i got that roster from, but it involved unzipping a folder. i guess all we need as a file to unzip?

# 186 chompem31 @ 07/16/10 06:27 PM
Thanks for all your hard work. It is greatly appreciated. Cannot wait to start my Mizzou dynasty!

# 187 Bondsfan @ 07/16/10 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaul37
the last accurate roster i used was 08. i remember it being a small file and every player was named 'correctly'. i forgot where i got that roster from, but it involved unzipping a folder. i guess all we need as a file to unzip?
I did unzip the roster though. It looks right. PS3 folder with a saved data folder inside with the roster folder inside that. Everything looks right. It just doesn't work.

I'm really hoping someone out there can figure this out or upload another roster.

# 188 Lippswatson23 @ 07/16/10 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msaul37
I live in the middle of nowhere so I end up doing this every time a roster comes out for a game. A .rar file is the same as an unzipped file. There's something wrong with they gave us

# 189 sabotage013 @ 07/16/10 06:36 PM
Excellent job! Thank you very much!!

# 190 Lippswatson23 @ 07/16/10 06:46 PM
If anyone reads this please post a working roster file for us!!!

# 191 Bondsfan @ 07/16/10 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lippswatson23
I live in the middle of nowhere so I end up doing this every time a roster comes out for a game. A .rar file is the same as an unzipped file. There's something wrong with they gave us
I think you are right. I think the file is faulty. Fortunaetely for most people, they can just download these the easy way, right from inside the game. Unfortunately for people like you and me, we are stuck waiting hoping someone is nice enough to repost the roster file.

If anyone out there is willing to help us out, it would be very much appreciated.

# 192 Fly @ 07/16/10 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondsfan
I think you are right. I think the file is faulty. Fortunaetely for most people, they can just download these the easy way, right from inside the game. Unfortunately for people like you and me, we are stuck waiting hoping someone is nice enough to repost the roster file.

If anyone out there is willing to help us out, it would be very much appreciated.
Yeah guys, it's the file. I've tried this every way that I know how to, yet it still says the file is corrupted. So we're just gonna have to find someone who can upload a different file and see if that works.

# 193 mopizzlez @ 07/16/10 07:19 PM
How do I download rosters? I dont see a link anywhere can somebody help please!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna start my dynasty with cal. Thanx in advance for the help and the rosters

# 194 ttech10 @ 07/16/10 07:28 PM
Thanks for this guys, I can finally start my Dynasty.

# 195 tbbucsfan001 @ 07/16/10 08:01 PM
Thanks guys.

# 196 mikechips9111 @ 07/16/10 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopizzlez
How do I download rosters? I dont see a link anywhere can somebody help please!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna start my dynasty with cal. Thanx in advance for the help and the rosters
Dude come on read the first post

# 197 TxTch27 @ 07/16/10 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttech10
Thanks for this guys, I can finally start my Dynasty.
Are you going to do one with texas tech?

# 198 jadrianinc @ 07/16/10 08:34 PM
I hate to be that guy, but if anyone feels it in there heart to email me the roster file for ps3 I would forever in their debt. [email protected]

# 199 biged25 @ 07/16/10 08:37 PM
Thanks..can't wait to get started

# 200 Matt10 @ 07/16/10 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadrianinc
I hate to be that guy, but if anyone feels it in there heart to email me the roster file for ps3 I would forever in their debt. [email protected]
email sent.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.