04:17 PM - November 19, 2010 by Steve_OS
Check out the second Madden NFL designers podcast.
- Animations and defense (zone) is going to be worked on extensively
- Discussion on real time physics, it's a long term goal and is the future
- Triumphs and failures, over the years (discussion)
- Donny talks about speed rating domination
- One of the top priorities is DEFENSE, as well as value
- Metrics - Play Now, Online Play Now, Offline Franchise are the most played modes, the rest are tied well below.
- Bowling pin tackle discussion.
- Penalties... PI and defensive holding discussion.
- Slowing down the CPU snap discussion
- Next podcast to showcase Franchise mode
Listen to the podcast, right here.
According to Ian Cummings, it is already available on iTunes.