Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 13 screenshots, featuring the new uniforms, right here.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has been updated. The teams included in the free uniform pack are Arkansas, Northwestern, Texas A&M, Missouri, Rutgers, Oregon, Eastern Michigan, Mississippi State, FIU, Washington and Arizona.

The NCAA Football 13 uniform store has also added the Adidas Strategy Pack, which includes the uniforms Michigan wore in their game against Alabama and uniforms Notre Dame wore against Navy last week. These specific Adidas jerseys can be had for 80 Microsoft points.

These uniforms are available now for 360 and on September 18th for PS3.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 infablak @ 09/06/12 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianGuard
Are Arkansas' grey uniforms in?

# 102 speedy43 @ 09/06/12 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12TCUPROCOMBAT
Honestly what happend to " available at the first of the month"
Nowhere did EA say that. The press release in August said the store would be available "beginning next month." Not at the beginning of the month. Not at the first of the month.

Quote:
and why does the ps3 have to wait till the 18th. I mean that is ridiculous that they took this long to put it in. Also do they not have TCU in. If they don't they should but they might just wait unitil their first game is played so they can adjust changes to their uniforms.
Blame Sony. No, TCU's unis haven't made it in yet but I'm sure they will.

# 103 drift7one @ 09/06/12 05:42 PM
Quote:
Honestly what happend to " available at the first of the month" and why does the ps3 have to wait till the 18th. I mean that is ridiculous that they took this long to put it in. Also do they not have TCU in. If they don't they should but they might just wait unitil their first game is played so they can adjust changes to their uniforms.
it was never "first of the month"

not "THE beginning of next month" either

it was "beginning next month." they couldve put these out September 30th, and they wouldve still been going by their word.

they probably didnt want to release new uniforms before they were actually used in real life. even if it was a uniform released months ago.

# 104 Moses06 @ 09/06/12 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
For those of you curious, including the Amazon unis, Oregon now has:
15 helmets
19 jerseys
16 pants
for a grand total of (not including sock/shoe combos) 4,560 different combos that you could potentially use.
holy smokes!!!.......if only I was an Oregon fan. That's insane.

# 105 speedy43 @ 09/06/12 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmizzou852
I dont care as much as much about uniforms as some people do. But i do care that EA cant give everyone them at the same time. 360 is no better than a PS3. I for samn sure wont be paying for any of the uniforms. Just downloaded the free ones. Play with Mizzous and enjoy my game. **** EA.
Surely, this blame couldn't lie with Sony now, could it?

# 106 WWF80sKid @ 09/06/12 05:49 PM
I downloaded the free ones, then ordered more points online to buy the Michigan and Notre Dame uniforms. I love this already.

I am already thinking about making my Road to Glory character go to Oregon to wear their new unis! lol

# 107 thedudedominick @ 09/06/12 05:52 PM
It's amazing EA can do no right for some people on here. It's okay I'll just enjoy this "broken" game and enjoy these uniforms that they put out for free when in the past we would have had to wait a full year.

# 108 Ramminyou @ 09/06/12 05:54 PM
Quote:
I dont care as much as much about uniforms as some people do. But i do care that EA cant give everyone them at the same time. 360 is no better than a PS3. I for samn sure wont be paying for any of the uniforms. Just downloaded the free ones. Play with Mizzous and enjoy my game. **** EA.
This is probably due to Sony and not EA. I posted a variation of this in a locked thread:

Sony is very strict when it comes to the certification process. I remember playing DC Universe before it went F2P. There was supposed to be an update every 4-5 weeks, but it always took weeks longer to get them because of the patch process. The devs had to backtrack on saying content would come monthly because they didn't know it would take so long for approval. And that was a game made by a Sony company.

This is hardly the first time the PS3 approval process has held up content, and I doubt EA has anything to do with it.

# 109 ChangeUp106 @ 09/06/12 05:55 PM
I don't mean to complain (honestly), but I take it that EA will not be adding UMass' new uniforms to the game? Seems to be just the larger schools that got new unis added. I know they'll add more so I'm holding out hope.

# 110 Fredonia @ 09/06/12 05:55 PM
SMH at Sony... Maybe the subsequent updates won't be a week and a half later than XBox updates.(lol...no...still late. Sony hates you like COTG.)

Seeing all these screens is going to make the next week and a half feel way longer than it really is.

However, kudos to EA for finally getting uniform updates in the game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

# 111 D0GGERT D0G @ 09/06/12 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeUp106
I don't mean to complain (honestly), but I take it that EA will not be adding UMass' new uniforms to the game? Seems to be just the larger schools that got new unis added. I know they'll add more so I'm holding out hope.
Im pretty sure Eastern Michigan isn't a large school

# 112 superxero27 @ 09/06/12 05:59 PM
Xboxers,

Since I'm stuck waiting until the 18th, did they fix Arizona's white helmet?

# 113 ChangeUp106 @ 09/06/12 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0GGERT D0G
Im pretty sure Eastern Michigan isn't a large school
Good point - I missed that.

# 114 peddie15 @ 09/06/12 06:01 PM
Yes sir they did

# 115 kt-od @ 09/06/12 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
Xboxers,

Since I'm stuck waiting until the 18th, did they fix Arizona's white helmet?
On page 6 bro! http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044124641

# 116 superxero27 @ 09/06/12 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
I guess I paged through too fast, I missed it lol. Thanks.

# 117 afpz7c @ 09/06/12 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHossRadbourn
LOL at the ND helmets with a hexagon design on them.

Did EA even watch the game?
Based on the player ratings for ND, EA hasn't watched one of their games in years.

# 118 superxero27 @ 09/06/12 06:20 PM
Quote:
And if anyone wants to blame the school for not getting them the uniforms in time you need to just stop. Ea has a mid April cutoff. If they made it the end of April. I know Missouri's uniforms would have been released. And end of may would have probably had a lot of other schools.
And anyone who just wants to blame EA solely for uniforms not being in on time should also just stop.
Schools are on the hook for getting their looks to EA before their deadline. They share the blame too.

I'm no game designer and I don't know EA's production schedule/policies (and I suspect neither do you) but I do understand the concept of a deadline - the final point at which submissions are no longer accepted. For all we know, the mid-April deadline is the practical last-minute to add in new elements.

# 119 dhargo @ 09/06/12 06:22 PM
As impatient as I have been I will have to give EA some credit. First when I saw they would offer 'default' unis free and alternates for at a cost, then I just thought any other uni combos would be extra. However seeing that choices for EMU go to Alt #12 was surprising to me. I give them kudos for putting all the combos for the teams they did supply for this first go around. I'll continue to patiently await GT's unis, although since they were the last to show their's it may be later before they are updated.

# 120 mbberry @ 09/06/12 06:29 PM
So who do we blame for ea not having uniforms that were worn LAST YEAR? that is clearly before the april deadline.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.