Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

NBASky has revealed many more NBA 2K13 player ratings. Like the ratings? Hate the ratings? Let's hear it!

Indiana Pacers
  • Danny Granger - 84
  • Roy Hibbert - 79
  • Paul George - 78
  • Gerald Green - 75
  • David West - 75
  • D.J. Augustin - 74
New York Knicks
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Amare Stoudemire - 84
  • Jason Kidd - 80
  • Iman Shumpert - 80
  • Tyson Chandler - 77
  • J.R Smith - 75
L.A. Lakers
  • Dwight Howard - 95
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Pau Gasol - 87
  • Steve Nash - 87
  • Antawn Jamison - 77
  • Matt Barnes - 73
Utah Jazz
  • Al Jefferson - 84
  • Paul Millsap - 83
  • Maurice Williams - 78
  • Derrick Favors - 74
  • Raja Bell - 71
  • Alec Burks - 71
Chicago Bulls
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Joakim Noah - 83
  • Luol Deng - 83
  • Carlos Boozer - 78
  • Nate Robinson - 77
  • Taj Gibson - 77
San Antonio Spurs
  • Manu Ginobili - 87
  • Tim Duncan - 87
  • Tony Parker - 86
  • Stephen Jackson - 78
  • Kawhi Leonard - 76
  • DeJuan Blair - 72
Boston Celtics
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Garnett - 84
  • Paul Pierce - 82
  • Avery Bradley - 79
  • Jeff Green - 78
  • Jason Terry - 77
Miami Heat
  • LeBron James - 98
  • Dwyane Wade - 93
  • Chris Bosh - 82
  • Ray Allen - 79
  • Shane Battier - 75
  • Mario Chalmers - 75
Dallas Mavericks
  • Dirk Nowitzki - 85
  • Vince Carter - 79
  • Shawn Marion - 79
  • Elton Brand - 77
  • OJ Mayo - 77
  • Darren Collison - 77
Los Angeles Clippers
  • Chris Paul - 94
  • Blake Griffin - 86
  • Chauncey Billups - 82
  • Caron Butler - 81
  • Jamal Crawford - 78
  • Grant Hill - 77
Houston Rockets
  • Kevin Martin - 81
  • Jeremy Lin - 77
  • Chandler Parsons - 74
  • Patrick Patterson - 73
  • Toney Douglas - 72
  • Jeremy Lamb - 71
Brooklyn Nets
  • Deron Williams - 90
  • Joe Johnson - 85
  • Gerald Wallace - 81
  • Brook Lopez - 80
  • Kris Humphries - 74
  • Marshon Brooks - 73

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 ojandpizza @ 09/17/12 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
Don't even get me started. He's all talk. Im just hoping he bounces back offensively because 2 years ago he was a monster on one end of the court.
That Knicks team was on pace to be very good before they traded everybody for Melo.. Amar'e meshed well with those guys too

# 182 SwaggerCoach @ 09/17/12 09:51 PM
Why is Matt Barnes on the Lakers roster?

He just signed with the Clippers...

# 183 Joobieo @ 09/17/12 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
Why is Matt Barnes on the Lakers roster?

He just signed with the Clippers...
Rosters imvsure will be adjusted by release .

# 184 2KGODKING @ 09/17/12 10:13 PM
How in the blue hell is Lin rated higher than Chalmers? Chalmers and Cole put and end to "Linsanity" when they locked him down, now Im not saying that Chalmers is an all star point but come on we all know he's way better than Jeremy Lin, 2K knock it off with the favoritism

# 185 ojandpizza @ 09/17/12 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KGODKING
How in the blue hell is Lin rated higher than Chalmers? Chalmers and Cole put and end to "Linsanity" when they locked him down, now Im not saying that Chalmers is an all star point but come on we all know he's way better than Jeremy Lin, 2K knock it off with the favoritism
You're serious???

# 186 raiderphantom @ 09/17/12 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KGODKING
That was one game. His numbers dropped a lot when Melo came back but he was still at least at Chalmers level. The real question is how is Mario a 75? He's not a quality starter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
That Knicks team was on pace to be very good before they traded everybody for Melo.. Amar'e meshed well with those guys too
They had their run but teams started figuring them out. Wilson Chandler was a huge liability but the trio of Felton, Amare, and Gallo was exciting but they had to move on.

# 187 TJ820 @ 09/17/12 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnie
And if dwyane wade has the closer sig skill im literally going to pop a blood vessel. The guy has literally done NOTHING more than lebron in the fourth quarter according to the stats this guy is clearly going off the eye test. Points assist reboundz game winners NOTHING. And derrick rose gets a closer over lebron? im done.
Disagree, dwade is a closer look at all his gamewinners and not only that , his defense and ability to get others involve makes him a closer. The closer icon increases your other attributes as well.

# 188 kIwOk @ 09/17/12 11:48 PM
Shane Battier's Perimeter Defense rating only a "B", same as Luol Deng's, Matt Barnes, Jeremy Lamb (yeah the rookie), Chandler Parsons, and JR Smith (yeah that JR Smith); while Paul George and Jeremy Lin are "B+"s. I love Jeremy Lin but I can't believe he's a better defender than Shane Battier (which Kevin Durant - league's best scorer - mentioned is the most irritating defender he ever faced in the NBA). Now that's really messed up.

# 189 bohagon @ 09/17/12 11:54 PM
Just a heads up guys theres video on youtube of nba2k13 in action type in pnasty226 you can see the sig styles for verification its 2k13 also dribbling and bounce passes just a heads up. Video is not mine

# 190 Phreezy P @ 09/18/12 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohagon
Just a heads up guys theres video on youtube of nba2k13 in action type in pnasty226 you can see the sig styles for verification its 2k13 also dribbling and bounce passes just a heads up. Video is not mine
Ignore this guys he's a phony, its 2k12.

# 191 Arod2k9 @ 09/18/12 12:21 AM
So Toney Douglas is rated 72? Keep in mind he shot 32% from field and 23% from 3pt line. He only had 29 steals, 1 block in 38 games play. 6 pg and 2 assist per game. What a joke! He was just horrific with Knicks last season.

# 192 ojandpizza @ 09/18/12 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod2k9
So Toney Douglas is rated 72? Keep in mind he shot 32% from field and 23% from 3pt line. He only had 29 steals, 1 block in 38 games play. 6 pg and 2 assist per game. What a joke! He was just horrific with Knicks last season.
Is he seriously a 72? WTF is 2K doing with everybody's overalls? I guess it doesn't matter who you are or how you play you're getting a huge bump in your overall rating lol

# 193 danjeffery08 @ 09/18/12 03:02 AM
how the hell is lebrons rebounding a C? he averaged 9.7 boards in the playoffs and 7.9 in the season, for a small/power forward! and melos is a C+?

# 194 DaBoyBk @ 09/18/12 03:11 AM
These ratings are weird man.. Vince Carter has a 79 rating higher than D. Collison and O. Mayo at 77. Also how does J.Kidd get a 80 but M. Brooks the 2nd year player who played well last yr. gets a 73. But ratings here 2k. D.Howard 95?? Lebron 98??? U guys went overboard with that. The highest rating is a 99 and Jordan got that after winning multiple titles and being super clutch so Lebron finally shows up and wins it and immediately a 98 is given smh...

# 195 ojandpizza @ 09/18/12 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBoyBk
These ratings are weird man.. Vince Carter has a 79 rating higher than D. Collison and O. Mayo at 77. Also how does J.Kidd get a 80 but M. Brooks the 2nd year player who played well last yr. gets a 73. But ratings here 2k. D.Howard 95?? Lebron 98??? U guys went overboard with that. The highest rating is a 99 and Jordan got that after winning multiple titles and being super clutch so Lebron finally shows up and wins it and immediately a 98 is given smh...
LeBron was a 98 on last years game before his ring... Also this is NBA 2K13 not NBA '95, you would compare LeBron to players that play NOW, not then.. Also on the DLC last year a prime Kobe was a 98, as well as Kareem and Wilt being 99s... Other than LeBron I agree most of the guys you mentioned are high

# 196 ojandpizza @ 09/18/12 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danjeffery08
how the hell is lebrons rebounding a C? he averaged 9.7 boards in the playoffs and 7.9 in the season, for a small/power forward! and melos is a C+?
Yeah he was out rebounding pretty much any player he played against in the playoffs... First player since Kareem to have back to back 30&10 playoff series, that's just nuts! Also I remember many games with him getting much more than 10 boards and he was a better rebounder than any big man on his team and most of the big men from the teams they were matched up with

# 197 OGKing @ 09/18/12 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBoyBk
1. Ratings doesn't matter unless you're worried about association. Individual ratings matter the most.

2. How many rings a player has doesn't enhance their ratings. Bron deserves a 98 because of the previous season he had. He was a monster all playoffs. Best player in basketball right now.

Though i can agree with you on the Vince Carter stuff, i don't understand that at all. I guess signature skills enhance their ratings, who knows.

# 198 ojandpizza @ 09/18/12 04:32 AM
^ I actually hate online and I'll always hate my player until they fix the bugs and the CAP.. I can't play with my players that don't even look human.. Seriously I have games from 2006 that have better CAP systems.. Pretty much all I play is quick games with friends or associations.. So overalls actually are somewhat of a big deal for me.. I would rather all the players be underrated by a couple points than overrated.. Just my opinion though

# 199 risinglotus @ 09/18/12 05:09 AM
The Nate Robinson rating is baffling. Even if signature skills boost ratings, what signature skill/s would he have?

# 200 nddot @ 09/18/12 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackToLiveAction
Do u really think that Bosh is better than those three? Which are clearly better than Bosh. I think you might be one of those Heat fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdub33
Giving Lebron the closer trait is disrespectful to all other closers who actually don't mind taking and making big shots down the stretch. His dimer trait is what he uses most in clutch situations. The entire basketball world knows that. Kobe begggggged him to take the game winner in the all star game lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
Are you serious? Pau and Amare are clearly better than Bosh. Pau can do everything and more than Bosh can do on offense and is a better defender and rebounder. Amare is a FAR superior defender and can also do everything, if not more than Bosh can do on offense.

Do you brehs watch basket ball or do you just skim through it?
the disrepect bosh gets is crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danjeffery08
was about to post this.

hopefully some of the rating gets fixed before the release date.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.