Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post

NCAA Football 14 uniform pack #2 is available now for $1.00, which includes parts for Louisiana Tech, LSU, Miami (OH), Oklahoma St., South Carolina and Texas Tech. It is available now for 360. We will update this post when it's ready for PS3 users.

According to The Gaming Tailgate those parts include the following.

Quote:
... new 2013 uniforms for Miami (OH), new helmets for Louisiana Tech (2013 & USA alternate), two sets of gloves for LSU, orange and black Pistol Pete helmets for Oklahoma State, and gloves for South Carolina and Texas Tech.

UPDATE: Here is everything that is included.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 54 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Neverwhere @ 09/10/13 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Per The Gaming Tailgate:

The only thing that didn't give was a price. Will try to find one ASAP.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2045448462

It's $1.

# 2 herropreese @ 09/10/13 12:09 PM
Wait, wait.

They add no new Tech jerseys but add gloves????

Wat.

Could anyone confirm if they did or didn't add Texas Techs new uniforms please? I'm not at home at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

# 3 o Elevate o @ 09/10/13 12:10 PM
It's 1.00.

# 4 LowerWolf @ 09/10/13 12:10 PM
No smoke gray for Tennessee?

# 5 WyxHarmon @ 09/10/13 12:20 PM
New gloves for LSU...yet still ignoring the new 5 helmets for IU. ok

# 6 noplace @ 09/10/13 12:21 PM
Thats a pretty weak update... Where are the Nebraska alterantes that will be worn for the UCLA game this weekend. Not to meantion all the teams they missed out the box.. The new nike templates, base layers etc..

# 7 coogrfan @ 09/10/13 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyxHarmon
...as well as entirely new uni's for Houston.

# 8 bucknut7 @ 09/10/13 12:24 PM
Didn't update the Ohio State uniforms and I assume we still have those ugly black undershirts attached to our home unis. Pathetic

# 9 Neverwhere @ 09/10/13 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Can't catch em' all

Seriously though, give the team some slack. They've got a lot to do each year and at least we're starting to get SOME uniform updates again. It's a hell of a lot better than "Sorry, got to wait until next year!"

# 10 hazey @ 09/10/13 12:24 PM
What's the South Carolina update?

Not ready yet for PS3

# 11 Neverwhere @ 09/10/13 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
Didn't update the Ohio State uniforms and I assume we still have those ugly black undershirts attached to our home unis. Pathetic
Ohio State wasn't mentioned in the pack list, so I'd be shocked if anything changed with them.

# 12 Neverwhere @ 09/10/13 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazey
What's the South Carolina update?

Not ready yet for PS3
It's in the main post for this thread...
Quote:
and gloves for South Carolina and Texas Tech.

# 13 SlickRick11 @ 09/10/13 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyxHarmon
Yep. dozens of New Helmets and New Jerseys that need to be added all throughout College Football and they give us gloves haha

At least it's only a $1 though, I'll buy it just because of the Miami (Ohio) uniform and the Oklahoma State Pistol Pete Helmets

# 14 sportzbro @ 09/10/13 12:31 PM
Helmets/gloves and only 2 uniforms... WOW!

So weak.

# 15 BadAssHskr @ 09/10/13 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Thats a pretty weak update... Where are the Nebraska alterantes that will be worn for the UCLA game this weekend. Not to meantion all the teams they missed out the box.. The new nike templates, base layers etc..
I was hoping to see them in there too, but i bet we are actually going to have to wear them in a game first.

I was just happy to see an update.

Maybe the packs will roll out quickly now that the season is underway.

# 16 temaat89 @ 09/10/13 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
I was looking for that update too. The Unis currently in are technically 2 years old...

# 17 NDAlum @ 09/10/13 12:57 PM
"Oaklahoma State" lol

This update isn't even worth $1 to me

# 18 mshoop3 @ 09/10/13 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
That black under shirt they wore vs Michigan last year. I dont know why they got rid of all of Michigans helmets and jerseys they have worn, just because Michigan doesnt wear them this year doesnt mean they have to be out of the game. Just Like ohio's jerseys from the last 3 years are in.

# 19 canesfins @ 09/10/13 01:00 PM
Am I just misreading this, or did they not add all the new Texas Tech uniforms and instead added new gloves for Tech? What was the point of even adding them if your not going to include the jerseys that come with the gloves.

# 20 BROman @ 09/10/13 01:01 PM
$1 for that? What a joke!

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.