Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

Another next-gen Madden NFL 25 video has arrived, showing nothing but zoomed in footage from a simulation of tonight's match-up between the Indianapolis Colts vs. San Diego Chargers.

What are your thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Brooke2011 @ 10/14/13 12:52 PM
Chargers socks are not correct. They have no gold stripe. Not a big deal for me, but if attention to detail was missed on that , what other uniforms was missed as well. I know Panther nation has had issues with thier uniforms in the past. Hope they are fixed for them.

On another note I can visualize the EA team in a room watching this video . One half is the tech guys and graphical engineers. The other half are the ex NFl Players who are now working with Ea. the tech guys say " wasn't that video amazing" the ex NFL players say " are you frickin kidding me" .....that's how I envision the inside of an EA board room meeting.

# 42 GoodImmigrant @ 10/14/13 12:52 PM
I'm in no hurry to get a next-gen console after watching this video.

# 43 tnixen @ 10/14/13 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASLAM2001
Wow Xbox One looks awful..... Glad i'm getting a PS4.

Bad news it will look he same on PS4

But I am guessing you already knew that

# 44 SageInfinite @ 10/14/13 12:53 PM
Also seems like the ball carriers don't look around anymore. Seems like it adds to the robotic look. Ball carriers only look straight ahead on all the footage I've seen unless they are engaged with a defender.

Also how do you make a 1 handed catch look wack?

I hope alot of people don't buy this game because it just seems like a rush job to get something out on next gen. Which is great for people who haven't played current gen(depending on your opinion of the game, lol), but for those that haven't, is it really worth an extra 10 bucks for a game you've already brought?

I guess smart glass is a good reason for some. Who knows what else they have, in store, but right now it just doesn't seem worth the upgrade. I guess homeboy was right who stated that a couple months ago.

# 45 NBASLAM2001 @ 10/14/13 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by royounggoku
Jeez they have everyone's expectations so low with that whole 06 thing that coming out with the SAME DAMN GAME seems like a positive.......................when it's not

Is it really too much to ask for a greater than minimal improvement coming into next gen? Especially with all these resources at their disposal?
In all honesty other than NBA 2K14 and maybe Killzone I am not impressed with Next-Gen in general.

COD: Ghosts also looks like a direct port.

# 46 Cowboy008 @ 10/14/13 12:56 PM
It looks alright I didn't buy current gen Madden so I may pick this up IF they made the cpu smarter. Is this the only thing we are getting today?

# 47 NBASLAM2001 @ 10/14/13 12:58 PM
Are the franchise mode loading screens faster? It takes me a year on the PS3.

# 48 Abnormal101 @ 10/14/13 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodImmigrant
I'm in no hurry to get a next-gen console after watching this video.
Yes because Madden is a reflection of all next gen titles. Unlike EA, 2k looks to be doing a true next gen title. I'm sure mlb the show will be a next gen title. There is going to be ports and that's expected but if Madden was sure sole reason to getting a next gen console then wait til 2015 when Xbox 360 and ps3 fade out.

# 49 m1ke_nyc @ 10/14/13 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat swag
here is a tip...If someone has a different perspective...Don't let that rattle you or make you feel some sort of way...Just accept that they may not agree or see things from your same perspective...Then here is the biggest tip...never try to psychoanalyze why they feel that way or ASSume they have an alterior motive.

If you hate it...thats great...you hate...If they don't hate or love it or whatever...Just let them...Why is it necessary to address the next man's post and make it almost a personal attack against someone for having a different perspective...Some of you guys are strange in that way. Now that I've personally addressed you...I apologize for breaking my own rule
The guy told us a few months ago next gen Madden was gonna be awesome now hes telling us give it time we cant expect much in year one on next gen. Sorry I have a issue with that. When we got current gen Madden footage it was "the game is ok but next gen Madden 25 will blow us away" now we get some type of next gen footage its "it looks ok but Madden 15 will be the true next gen game". Sorry at that point I gotta call you out on it. Comes across as making excuses.

# 50 Jet Sufferer @ 10/14/13 01:04 PM
Guys, stop complaining about the gameplay and animations.

Focus on the GRASS.

I don't know if you heard this, but let me get you up to speed, if you zoom in the detail is there to discern individual blades of grass.

Not clumps of grass, not patches of grass, IN-DI-VID-U-AL blades of grass.

You know, EA can release a game with perfect grass and some of you guys will still complain, jeeeshh!!

# 51 Mr_Riddick @ 10/14/13 01:06 PM
Saya the video jas been removed by user. Can anyone reupload.

# 52 tnixen @ 10/14/13 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Sufferer

Focus on the GRASS.

I don't know if you heard this, but let me get you up to speed, if you zoom in the detail is there to discern individual blades of grass.

You know, EA can release a game with perfect grass and some of you guys will still complain, jeeeshh!!

You can really see the blades in the grass?

Well then maybe I will be buying Madden 25 Next Gen after all.

# 53 SmashMan @ 10/14/13 01:08 PM
Kind of disappointing that this turned into another "JP vs. the World" thread.

Video itself looked how I expected it to; like Madden football.

# 54 Cowboy008 @ 10/14/13 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Riddick
Saya the video jas been removed by user. Can anyone reupload.
lol The video has been removed.

# 55 myownsun @ 10/14/13 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Sufferer

Focus on the GRASS.

I actually logged in just to give you a thumbs up and LOL at your comment.

# 56 Crimsontide27 @ 10/14/13 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASLAM2001
In all honesty other than NBA 2K14 and maybe Killzone I am not impressed with Next-Gen in general.

COD: Ghosts also looks like a direct port.
I wont derail a thread, but there a quite a few people in the industry that aren't impressed with next gen either. The reason there isn't a ton of footage released on many games ( not just EA ) is that this generation will be the least impressive of all console generation releases. The smaller developers and publishers will blow you away this generation, no doubt. The larger studios and more well known development teams are just doing what we call as a "+1". Basically do the exact same thing as the last iteration, but add just one extra item to sell it again.

This generation of systems was not made for gaming, it was more made for marketing.

# 57 djordan @ 10/14/13 01:11 PM
This is what we want!!!

AND

# 58 tnixen @ 10/14/13 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsontide27
I wont derail a thread, but there a quite a few people in the industry that aren't impressed with next gen either. The reason there isn't a ton of footage released on many games ( not just EA ) is that this generation will be the least impressive of all console generation releases. The smaller developers and publishers will blow you away this generation, no doubt. The larger studios and more well known development teams are just doing what we call as a "+1". Basically do the exact same thing as the last iteration, but add just one extra item to sell it again.

This generation of systems was not made for gaming, it was more made for marketing.

Well that just plain sucks if true!

# 59 NBASLAM2001 @ 10/14/13 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
Now how are we supposed to know that??
I know OS has a lot of insiders. Never know

# 60 tnixen @ 10/14/13 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
This is what we want..

Amen brother!!!

Maybe Madden will look like that by the time Madden 18 is released?

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.