Home
PES 2015 News Post

The PES 2015 demo is now scheduled to arrive in the USA on September 23rd for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Quote:
The demo is available now in Asia (excluding Japan) for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3, while the Xbox One version will be made available on September 18th.

The demo will also be made available in Japan for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and Xbox One on September 18th, and in the US for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 on September 23rd. Demo dates for Europe will be announced shortly.

The playable demo features a maximum 10-minute daytime Exhibition match within the game’s KONAMI stadium. It also features key European club sides, allowing users to play as Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Napoli. Each team has been perfectly recreated using the game’s stunning PES ID system, ensuring that the teams are set up to play like they do in real life, while players are instantly recognisable by the way they move and play.

Users can try creating a non-USA account (Hong Kong seems like the best bet) to download it. (Google)

UPDATE: Xbox One users can also download the demo, by using this trick.

Let us know if you are having any luck and assist others.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 ronnieb @ 10/08/14 08:35 AM
After almost an entire generation playing fifa i can safely say the king is back,i mean from a gameplay standpoint the game is a thing of beauty, short passing, long passing, defense, hustle the shots need a little bit tweaking and variety but not a game breaker in any way.
Sure there are a few problems mainly the lack of foul by the CPU.
But the AI is just top notch, and i never been able to play the computer against fifa because how it s cheated and the lack of personality of the teams and players and that is exactly what PES nails.
Every team in the demo is a new challenge to play with and against, every match feels different, all goals are build differently it feels so fresh comparing to fifa, its furious pace, its lack of long ball and the lack of team personnality.
PES as always been a special game for us in europe during ps1 and ps2 days what a great feeling again to see the game is back, i didn t see this coming.
Hope the devs can tweek a few things before release especialy cpu fault but the bases are here gameplay is on point.
i can't play fifa 15 anymore the game is that good.
Just one question to those who played 14 do you have a 2K share option like for the rosters ? cause the editing possibilities will be great as always with konami and if we can share what the rosters gurus will prepare it will be a blast.

# 182 orion523 @ 10/08/14 11:46 AM
Mentioned this the other day about a possible exploit with ground through balls, here's what I mean in action.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...98905079963567

# 183 Zac @ 10/08/14 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
New > Games > Demos
There is no NA demo for PS4.

# 184 TerryP @ 10/08/14 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
There is no NA demo for PS4.
Unless it's been deleted from the store, which I doubt, just follow the above poster's directions, and there it is.

# 185 Zac @ 10/08/14 04:45 PM
Hmm. I just found it. But no under the demo section. I had to search for Pro Evolution in the search options.

# 186 Zac @ 10/09/14 02:55 AM
I'm liking the demo of this a whole lot more than FIFA 15. I mean, I still enjoy FIFA for all its flaws. But this. This just seems like the NBA2K of soccer. The player models, movement, animations. CPU AI controlled players on your team doing what they should be doing. I've only played two games of the demo. But man. I think once this comes out I wont be touching FIFA. I'm sure it will have its own flaws. But it just feels better.

Also, is it a glitch on my demo, or is there no announcers?

# 187 KG @ 10/09/14 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
I'm liking the demo of this a whole lot more than FIFA 15. I mean, I still enjoy FIFA for all its flaws. But this. This just seems like the NBA2K of soccer. The player models, movement, animations. CPU AI controlled players on your team doing what they should be doing. I've only played two games of the demo. But man. I think once this comes out I wont be touching FIFA. I'm sure it will have its own flaws. But it just feels better.

Also, is it a glitch on my demo, or is there no announcers?
They didn't include commentary Zone but tbh, you're not missing much in that department.

# 188 RoyceDa59 @ 10/09/14 04:47 PM
Finally put the demo to bed (deleted it) I must have played close to 100 matches, haha, I have seen enough to know that I will enjoy the game. I just hope they iron some issues and we see more fouls, more ground stray passes from the CPU and hopefully improved ball physics. I am fine with the keepers, honestly, they are good. Yes, they may parry shots back into play sometimes but they are solid. Played quite a few matches where I saw them winning MoM a decent amount of times.

I am excited for fluid formation as I am tactics/formations guy; I am a stickler for seeing teams line up properly and playing close to their real life counterparts. The new formation changes allow for so much more of a dynamic flow to the game. I don't know if anyone else has messed around with it but if you haven't please do.

Also, can't wait to see how lower rated teams play in the final build, that will really let me know if they fully delivered in the gameplay department.

# 189 Beetlebum @ 10/10/14 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Finally put the demo to bed (deleted it) I must have played close to 100 matches, haha, I have seen enough to know that I will enjoy the game. I just hope they iron some issues and we see more fouls, more ground stray passes from the CPU and hopefully improved ball physics. I am fine with the keepers, honestly, they are good. Yes, they may parry shots back into play sometimes but they are solid. Played quite a few matches where I saw them winning MoM a decent amount of times.

I am excited for fluid formation as I am tactics/formations guy; I am a stickler for seeing teams line up properly and playing close to their real life counterparts. The new formation changes allow for so much more of a dynamic flow to the game. I don't know if anyone else has messed around with it but if you haven't please do.

Also, can't wait to see how lower rated teams play in the final build, that will really let me know if they fully delivered in the gameplay department.
Agree on everything.
Keepers are solid and they behave realistically. Even real life keepers parry back into play often.

I am also close to deleting the demo I don't want to play it too much and grow tired of the game before I even buy it.

My only concern will be lack of editing features for PS4. If they don't do anything it will affect the game big time.

# 190 ezio @ 10/10/14 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum
Agree on everything.
My only concern will be lack of editing features for PS4. If they don't do anything it will affect the game big time.
I think that depends to be honest with the exception of the EPL obviously but they have licenses for the other leagues. obviously if you are a fan of the EPL then yes it will be tough. You will be able to edit things on your own but as of right now we won't be able to use Option files. The other question is the 2nd division. The players will be correct but we don't know about team names etc. at this point so that could put a damper on things as well. Having said all that as good as the gameplay is this year it may not matter

# 191 orion523 @ 10/10/14 02:55 PM
That's my thought as well, FIFA for England, PES for outside of England.

# 192 KG @ 10/10/14 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
That's my thought as well, FIFA for England, PES for outside of England.
Yup.

Now that PES has 2nd divisions I only really would need FIFA for England (assuming option files work).

Who are you going to do a managerial career with?

I'm going the BAL route for PES for my thread dynasty on OS.

# 193 KingVince @ 10/14/14 07:41 AM
Was a pes kid from PES 1 to 2010 but then it was time for FIFA.

I bought PES amd Fifa every year bu this time PES gave me nothing

Played the demo and it felt like 2014 on last gen to me.
Maybe I was expecting too much but it doesn't give me the fun that PES gave me until PES 6.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.