Users Online Now: 3040  |  April 26, 2024
Rondo is GOD's Scouting Report
Written 02:48PM - December 17, 2013
Written 01:48PM - December 17, 2013

Rondo is GOD has not added any screenshots yet.

Rondo is GOD has not added any videos yet.
Leave a Message for Rondo is GOD
Only OS members can leave messages
Please login or register to post a comment.

# 29
jcdoni @ Apr 20, 2015
hey Rondo, I have an updated file with 141 rookies and free agency on 20/04, excluded retireds, I want to pass this file to you include new rookies...
my email is [email protected]

# 28
wire171 @ May 14, 2014
Hello ive created a spreadsheet including ratings for agi acc and str based on combine results( 3 cone 20 yrd shuttle and bench) as well as an averaged rating for combine +BMI based ratings. The bmi rating relies on 40 time, height, weight and bmi. For the combine the numbers dont lie for example johny manziel runs a 4.68 yet most people give him a 90 speed no where near the 82 he should be, a 90 would require a 4.5 like Tre Mason. Manziel excels with his acc 92 (4.03 shuttle) and agi 90 (6.8) so then i took those numbers and averaged them with the BMI. I used the BMI to include what a body is actually capable of based on the BMI and the 40(which is more than just speed but also an indicator of the overall energy{power} produced). None of this is subjective pure statistical truth. I dont have time to mess with the editor. would you like to see it?

# 27
KILLURR54 @ Feb 27, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
in the appearance screen of the editor. you have to do it like you would in the game. arms, shoulders, calves etc.
Had the wrong editor sorry.

# 26
KILLURR54 @ Feb 27, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
in the appearance screen of the editor. you have to do it like you would in the game. arms, shoulders, calves etc.
Im a noob sorry, how do i find the sub title i have the editor i see the players names and all these "PPSE" Know how to find the section would you kindly explain ? again sorry for the bother.

# 25
KILLURR54 @ Feb 27, 2014
how do you edit body types ? sorry for the bother, its for Madden 25

Rondo is GOD
Contact Rondo is GOD
Rondo is GOD's Xbox 360 Gamercard
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

Rondo is GOD's Arena has had 41,601 visits