Home

All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

This is a discussion on All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2007, 03:34 PM   #241
24fps

triplej96's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

Wish they had some type of franchise mode still but oh well I want to see some gameplay videos now!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2007, 03:42 PM   #242
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
I'm serious...the more I see people post, the more I see Jeff's comments, "Play the game and shut up" as being brilliant.

OJ is in the game..big deal. He's also able to walk around the earth as he wishes. What's worse, Bubby Brister or OJ in the game?
Wow...
No love for Bubby here...
Old 04-26-2007, 03:43 PM   #243
Rookie

OVR: 3

im loving the updated site and i just got my game informer in my hands for real. The idea of all time great players is gonna make the game stand the test of time longer and not get outdated because we won't be stressing over "where the heck are the roster updates" every few weeks online . what would really be cool is to have 2k be able to maybe get more historic players to sign contract after the game is released and be able to put them in the game through roster updates after the default 240 plus players that come out of the box.
the site is cool you can see alot of the players in the game by putting the mouse arrown in the box and slowing it. when i heard the rush song i was pumped too
Old 04-26-2007, 03:45 PM   #244
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

What if the other players are ALSO ex NFL players, but they weren't legendary? Bubby Brister is obviously an example..maybe there are more to com. That would be really cool too. Just to have guys you used to love that weren't all stars...Then it would be all former NFL players....god have mercy, im so pumped for this game!!
Old 04-26-2007, 03:49 PM   #245
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVictoria
He's also a murderer--plain and simple. But hey, he sure can run fast.
Anyone who qoutes John Derbyshire in his sig has NOTHING to say to me. Dude is a borderline racists and as far as THIS VETERAN here is concerned he can go back where he came from and take those who think like him with him. But hey, he sure type those pretty words.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2007, 03:51 PM   #246
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
I'm serious...the more I see people post, the more I see Jeff's comments, "Play the game and shut up" as being brilliant.

OJ is in the game..big deal. He's also able to walk around the earth as he wishes. What's worse, Bubby Brister or OJ in the game?
This makes no sense at all, the potential objections to the two players being included in the game aren't even remotely similar. OJ may (or may not) have been a double murderer. To the best of my knowledge, Brister's only crime was being a lousy qb.

Your implication that nothing VC does should be questioned is ludicrous.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:56 PM   #247
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
This makes no sense at all, the potential objections to the two players being included in the game aren't even remotely similar. OJ may (or may not) have been a double murderer. To the best of my knowledge, Brister's only crime was being a lousy qb.

Your implication that nothing VC does should be questioned is ludicrous.
Brister has two SB rings, darnit!
Old 04-26-2007, 03:59 PM   #248
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm glad to see everybody happy again. Personally I'm still not any more excited for this game than I was before. But considering I was still pretty high before this, it's all good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVictoria
He's also a murderer--plain and simple. But hey, he sure can run fast.
I'm no mod but can someone please end this BS now. coog, I won't tell you how to spend your money (or anyone else for that matter) so if anyone feels they shouldn't buy this game b/c of personal feelings about anyone included, no problem by me. there's no reason or desire to talk about the OJ trial here though. I think there are obvious reasons to that but we can also remember the racial divide it created that make the idea even worse.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »