Home

All-Pro delayed? Would you be open to it??

This is a discussion on All-Pro delayed? Would you be open to it?? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2007, 11:21 PM   #17
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: All-Pro delayed? Would you be open to it??

To the OP-

NO.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 06-12-2007, 11:21 PM   #18
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

From what i've seen in the trailer it looks better than madden to me, animations are incredible. Bring it now... this thread is BS
Old 06-12-2007, 11:51 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
From what i've seen in the trailer it looks better than madden to me, animations are incredible. Bring it now... this thread is BS
how is this thread BS? A lot of people don't share your opinion, in fact they think the game is very underwhelming and people who have played the game have indicated that the game is not next-gen. All i was asking was if the game really doesn't display next-gen then maybe they should wait and add more value to the game. A lot of people don't know about 2k5 so if they are going to buy a football game without a license they want to be WOWed

by the way your post is BS because as good as i think the trailer is, i don't think its better then Madden just yet because i haven't played the game. Only someone who has played the game would know that

Last edited by smash22; 06-12-2007 at 11:53 PM.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:56 PM   #20
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by smash22
how is this thread BS? A lot of people don't share your opinion, in fact they think the game is very underwhelming and people who have played the game have indicated that the game is not next-gen. All i was asking was if the game really doesn't display next-gen then maybe they should wait and add more value to the game. A lot of people don't know about 2k5 so if they are going to buy a football game without a license they want to be WOWed

by the way your post is BS because as good as i think the trailer is, i don't think its better then Madden just yet because i haven't played the game. Only someone who has played the game would know that
N

No actually he's right. This thread is BS. You sound a like a whining idiot crying about a game you haven't even played yet. Please just don't buy and go play madden and stop with your idiotic speculation. You really sound sad.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:00 AM   #21
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37

No more personal attacks, please. If you don't like the thread, don't post in it....We have much dumber threads going on right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2007, 12:04 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

NO, this game should release on the July 16th. Graphics are not what make a "NEXT-GEN" experience & as soon people realize that, the more people will enjoy "NEXT-GEN" Games
Old 06-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
N

No actually he's right. This thread is BS. You sound a like a whining idiot crying about a game you haven't even played yet. Please just don't buy and go play madden and stop with your idiotic speculation. You really sound sad.
LOL wow if you kept up with my opinion you would know that i have said many times im getting the game day one when it comes whenever it comes. Actually im getting all 3 football games this year Im a football fan not a Fanboy. Don't take it all personal of the possibilty of a game being delayed to make it better. And my post was exactly that how can one game be better from a trailer and he hasn't played it? I was just making a point since many people were complaining about the game, so would those people be happy if it was delayed? Moving on

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
NO, this game should release on the July 16th. Graphics are not what make a "NEXT-GEN" experience & as soon people realize that, the more people will enjoy "NEXT-GEN" Games
I agree its about the overall package which determines whats next-gen and whats not.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:16 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
But, graphics are an important part. If not, we should continue to play the original XBOX since it gave us comparable experiences regardless of the rhetoric people trick themselves into believing...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »