Home

Whats your QB style

This is a discussion on Whats your QB style within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2007, 04:51 PM   #49
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Whats your QB style

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaStar
They should have put Ryan Leaf in the game. It would have been one helluvah challenge playing with him.
LMAO so to man
Old 06-25-2007, 04:57 PM   #50
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShot232
he truly is nothing special. I agree. He is the arron Brooks of today. Steller starting carear at the saints and just fell apart to a nobody again in matter of couple seasons. If he is on a team they will be a losing team
Hey, Bubby Brister never had the kinds of years or ability that Aaron had.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 06-25-2007, 04:59 PM   #51
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Much as it pains me to admit this, I'd say that honor has to go to Univ of Houston alum Andre Ware.
you aren't kidding!

Bubby Brister IS a legend compared to that guy:
-G | Comp Att YD Y/A TD INT | rush Yards
14 | 83 161 1112 6.9 5 8 | 217

that's for the whole CAREER, not a season.

I've done more research as reallized Ware is the worst player in the game. No one else comes close.
Here is a thread from 2k forums that profiles all the players w/ pictures. You can go to his public profile by clicking on his name to see all his threads since only one position is done and broken down for each thread.

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117921

that is the QB's one which is really cool.

Last edited by fatman242; 06-25-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2007, 05:09 PM   #52
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaStar
I wonder if they have Jeff George in the game. He was one of the most underrated passers in the NFL. I would choose him as a back up.
Co sign. I always picked up Jeff George off free agency when I played a franchise in Madden. He has superior arm strength which is the style of QB I like to play with. (Plus my last name is George as well although I'm black lol)

For this game, I'll probably choose either Aikman or Marino, since they were my favorite two QBs growing up.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:27 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 31

I just realized Bernie Kosar is in the game. Right there is my QB!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:35 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 4

at 1st i wanted to use the best qb in the league without a ring. DAN MARINO, but i figured i would use a silver on someone who could manage a game but also have a decent arm as well.

i plan on staying in the pocket and such so i would have to go over the list again and see who fits into what i am trying.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:58 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 28

Hey guys,

Well, I have actually thought about using Jeff Hostetler I'm a big Giants fan, and I have to give him love because he played one hell of a game against the bills in the super bowl. Not to mention he got the job done the last 5 games of the season when Simms went down with the foot injury.

I mainly like to dominate the clock and run the ball. So he will do just fine for me at the helm. I'll need a bruising back and a change of pace back to wear down defenses though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2007, 10:49 AM   #56
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil20
Hey guys,

Well, I have actually thought about using Jeff Hostetler I'm a big Giants fan, and I have to give him love because he played one hell of a game against the bills in the super bowl. Not to mention he got the job done the last 5 games of the season when Simms went down with the foot injury.

I mainly like to dominate the clock and run the ball. So he will do just fine for me at the helm. I'll need a bruising back and a change of pace back to wear down defenses though.
I am a quick short pass offense with no drive for the big play. I would rather control the clock all game and wear defenses down. Where by the 4th they have been on the field double what I have, and that is the time where the big drives begin.

But I am put Archie Manning at QB. A big pounder at HB. And all the rest of my legends will be on Defense. I plan on the QB to be running for his life all game with me taking a good CB, good DE, and a great MLB (like butkis). This will be the key to beating me. Getting by my star defense first. Real time injuries will see alot of me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »