Home

Hopefully they will have downloadable legends

This is a discussion on Hopefully they will have downloadable legends within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2007, 01:29 PM   #1
Pro

Sigma4Life's Arena

OVR: 9
Hopefully they will have downloadable legends

That would be the coolest downloadable content ever. There are several great players missing. Being a Cowboys fan I'd like to see Deon Sanders, Michael Irvin, Darren Woodson & Charles Haley. I hope we don't have to wait a whole year to get new legends. I'd even be willing pay a small fee for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2007, 01:43 PM   #2
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Hopefully they will have downloadable legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma4Life
That would be the coolest downloadable content ever. There are several great players missing. Being a Cowboys fan I'd like to see Deon Sanders, Michael Irvin, Darren Woodson & Charles Haley. I hope we don't have to wait a whole year to get new legends. I'd even be willing pay a small fee for them.
As much as I hated this trend with the Madden "pay-to-play" content... I'm starting to wonder if having Jim Brown in the future would get me to pay up..?!?!? I mean he would be a big time grab for any1 who wanted a game breaker....
Old 06-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15

2K needs to give us some kind of confirmation that there will be downloadable rosters and content. If there not then the PS3 and 360 users need to post some CAPS missing Legends or edit some generic players and make them into the missing legendsthat are not in the game to use and share amongst eachother. I totally forgot Michael Irvin's not in. Now that I think about it 2K really needs to have periodic missing legends updates.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:30 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
2K needs to give us some kind of confirmation that there will be downloadable rosters and content. If there not then the PS3 and 360 users need to post some CAPS missing Legends or edit some generic players and make them into the missing legendsthat are not in the game to use and share amongst eachother. I totally forgot Michael Irvin's not in. Now that I think about it 2K really needs to have periodic missing legends updates.
How are they going to give us DL rosters? What would they be? I think dowloadable legends would be a fantasatic idea. Legend packs would be fun. One week NFL legends of the 60's. Then the old AFL. Maybe a pack of Super Bowl heros. The ideas would only be limited if they could get negotiate with the legends.

If there's one area where I would love from them to steal EA's idea is more DL content. They don't do enough DL content in my opinion.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:43 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 11

i would pay for Czonka...at least marino would finally have a rb!! :-)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2007, 11:14 PM   #6
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
As much as I hated this trend with the Madden "pay-to-play" content... I'm starting to wonder if having Jim Brown in the future would get me to pay up..?!?!? I mean he would be a big time grab for any1 who wanted a game breaker....
yeah i was against this pay to play crap but i would be willing to shell out some cash to add some more legends in the roster
Old 06-30-2007, 12:12 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 11

It would be nice to have downloadable legends, but i doubt they'll do it because it costs to put each individual in the game. It would be like EA paying Lavar Arrington (or any player not associated with the NFLPA) on the side. This isn't a simple roster update. They have to bring in the production crew for the signature moves, face scans, and whatever else they do. BTW, that costs too. Although, I would like them to, adding players now, takes away from 2k9.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:20 AM   #8
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

the thing is though we dont even know if there is going to be a 2k9...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »