Home

2K Betrayed the PS3 version, Not 60FPS!!!!

This is a discussion on 2K Betrayed the PS3 version, Not 60FPS!!!! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 01:44 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: 2K what's up? PS3 not 60FPS!

I guess this has turned to a console flame war. Its funny how the 360 owners diss the PS3 so fast.We should all be in support of 2K. This is about 2K making a good football game for both systems. Anyway I still kind of believe this is upto the devs/publishers of the football games to make this happen, this is not Sony's fault. Didn't Madden 06 and 07 run at 30FPS on the 360?? Now this doesn't make the 360 a crappy machine, so its ignorance to say the PS3 is one. Other developers have made games at 60FPS on the PS3 - Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Virtual Fighter 5 for example. Point is if you read the article Sony said that this is upto the publishers/developers to make this happen in there games. So I just want 2K to out do EA in making a football game on all the systems.

Last edited by STLRams; 06-30-2007 at 01:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2007, 01:45 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2K Betrayed the PS3 version, Not 60FPS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3160709

I would expect this from EA sports but not from you 2K. This to me is not all Sony's fault, this is developers being lazy and not putting time and effort trying to figure out new technology. So other game developers can make they games how they should be for the PS3 but not the football developers?? I'm sorry this is just lazy to me and 2K did drop the ball on this because they are only making this game on 2K consoles, and on one of them there having problems on before the release. 2K get this together before the game is released, this isn't about console wars, this is about creating a quality product for every system that should be up to standards. Then atleast EA tried to make an excuss, 2K just decline to answer why there having problems on the PS3?? Sad, don't turn this into a console debate, this is about 2K stepping back into the football market and they don't have there s**t together, and they want this game to make good sales with it being on only 2 systems and they have a chance to show that there developers are better than EA's buyt making there PS3 version of a football game at 60FPS, something that EA can't do.

I guess u havent heard... madden is at 30FPS on ps3 as well. the hardware just cant handle it. sorry!
Old 06-30-2007, 01:46 AM   #43
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Is it too much to ask, to actually see the game in motion or even actually play it before we start screaming that the sky is falling?
Old 06-30-2007, 01:47 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
So I just want 2K to out do EA in making a football game on all the systems.
Why? What difference does it make to you? Do you own stock in 2K? Is your life going to somehow be better if 2K beats EA?

Honest to God, I do not understand how people can "root" for one game company to "out do" another. Who gives a crap? As long as we have great games to play, I could give two ****s who creates them.
Old 06-30-2007, 01:50 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 2K what's up? PS3 not 60FPS!

Quote:
I guess this has turned to a console flame war. Its funny how the 360 owners diss the PS3 so fast.We should all be in support of 2K. This is about 2K making a good football game for both systems. Anyway I still kind of believe this is upto the devs/publishers of the football games to make this happen, this is not Sony's fault. Didn't Madden 06 and 07 run at 30FPS on the 360?? Now this doesn't make the 360 a crappy machine, so its ignorance to say the PS3 is one. Other developers have made games at 60FPS on the PS3 - Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Virtual Fighter 5 for example. Point is if you read the article Sony said that this is upto the publishers/developers to make this happen in there games. So I just want 2K to out do EA in making a football game on all the systems.
Ninja Gaiden and VF were designed/created for the PS3. Multi-console games are created differently.

It has nothing to do with the quality of the hardware of either system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2007, 01:53 AM   #46
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodskin744
I guess u havent heard... madden is at 30FPS on ps3 as well. the hardware just cant handle it. sorry!
Yeah I heard, if you read my,..never mind, anyway the hardware can handle 60FPS, end of story.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:05 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Why? What difference does it make to you? Do you own stock in 2K? Is your life going to somehow be better if 2K beats EA?

Honest to God, I do not understand how people can "root" for one game company to "out do" another. Who gives a crap? As long as we have great games to play, I could give two ****s who creates them.

I would assume its the same way people "root" for their favorite sports team to "out-do" the competition when they play a game. I dont watch my redskins get their *** kicked and be happy because i saw a great game! You're an idiot. I want 2K to do well because i like their sports games more than EA's offering. I've played madden the past 2 years on the 360 (bcuz no other 2k game) and i've hated it. So this year.. lets go 2K!
Old 06-30-2007, 02:09 AM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah I heard, if you read my,..never mind, anyway the hardware can handle 60FPS, end of story.

I responded to you because of the title "2k betrays ps3 version". neither EA or 2K had gotten their game to run smoothly at 60 FPS on the PS3 while the 360 had no problems. Most gaming sites have also said that both games look and play better on the 360 and thats not including the 60 FPS. You're just an idiot. How can 2 developers reach the same brick wall and you chose to single out only the 2k team? take that ea cack outta ur mouth before u get herpes.

Last edited by Rodskin744; 06-30-2007 at 02:16 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »