Home

Ressurection Day Is Near!.....Tell me What Are you Going to Do Once you Get the Game?

This is a discussion on Ressurection Day Is Near!.....Tell me What Are you Going to Do Once you Get the Game? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2007, 10:38 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Ressurection Day Is Near!.....Tell me What Are you Going to Do Once you Get the G

Hit practice mode and come up with 10 blitzes on the first day LOL.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:40 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Ressurection Day Is Near!.....Tell me What Are you Going to Do Once you Get the G

Here's how the morning is going to go.

I'm going to wake up and probably have butterflies in my stomach. I'll be a little bit tired because I won't be able to sleep the night before the release and I'll have to drink a cup of coffee to bring me to speed. It will also be 5am and I'll have to wait another 3 or 4 hours to purchase the game, but I'll watch the trailers again and again while disecting little aspects of those 30 second clips that I hadn't before.

As I walk into the mall, I'll blush and giggle like a small girl. I'll let the gamestop employee know that I have fully paid the game off and he will bag it and hand it to me. It will be five more minutes before I have the courage to take the game out of the bag and touch it with my own skin.

Back at home, I'll surprise APF2k8 with a candelight breakfast and will set it down softly on the carpet in front of the fireplace. Then I will drill a hole in the case and make love to it until I decide which gold players I want on my team.

THEN I'll play the game.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 18

First things first I will start an exhibition game with my team of gold, silver, bronze Redskins legend to get acclimated to the game. Then start a season with the same team, adjust my team colors, and play the heck out of it online/offline.

This and NCAA will be in heavy rotation. My goal is 2 to 4 online games a night in APF. NCAA I will bring the Canes back to glory with my campus legend or through dynasty mode.

Two possibly great games and not enough time in the day, sleep deprivation here I come.
Peace
Old 07-09-2007, 10:44 PM   #20
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25

Throw on my Houston Gamblers Jim Kelly jersey and create Jim Kelly :P

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
Old 07-09-2007, 10:45 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Hit practice mode and come up with 10 blitzes on the first day LOL.
I'll bet everytime I got to XBox Live to view what my friends are doing for the next 6 months it'll say:

"LBzrule - All Pro Football 2K8 - In Practice Mode"

LoL.....you know it's true

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2007, 10:53 PM   #22
MVP

Trevytrev11's Arena

OVR: 19

I'll probably take it to dinner...maybe Denny's or the IHOP. Because it is so sweet, I'll let it order anything off the menu as well as desert. After that, maybe stop off on the way home and have a few drinks and spark some Sting style tantric conversation. The conversation will continue on until we get home, I take off it's beautiful plastic wrapper with my teeth, unsnap it's plastic case and then insert it into my 360...after that: A little afternoon delight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pjh3oNqnZ0
Old 07-09-2007, 11:08 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevytrev11
I'll probably take it to dinner...maybe Denny's or the IHOP. Because it is so sweet, I'll let it order anything off the menu as well as desert. After that, maybe stop off on the way home and have a few drinks and spark some Sting style tantric conversation. The conversation will continue on until we get home, I take off it's beautiful plastic wrapper with my teeth, unsnap it's plastic case and then insert it into my 360...after that: A little afternoon delight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pjh3oNqnZ0
LOL, that was great. i wonder if you love it so much do you think you'll marry it?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-09-2007, 11:16 PM   #24
MVP

Trevytrev11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
LOL, that was great. i wonder if you love it so much do you think you'll marry it?
I had hopes for the 07/07/07 wedding date, but I'm thinking Vancouver in late July. I hear the Northwest is beautiful that time of year. Just me, APF 2K8, my 360 and a box of wine...can you say "Classy?".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »