Home

Ressurection Day Is Near!.....Tell me What Are you Going to Do Once you Get the Game?

This is a discussion on Ressurection Day Is Near!.....Tell me What Are you Going to Do Once you Get the Game? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2007, 11:35 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Ressurection Day Is Near!.....Tell me What Are you Going to Do Once you Get the G

Man some of you are acting pretty gay in here on what you're going to do when you buy the game.

As for me well

First I'll have to go to work depending when it comes out, then I'll go to gamestop or Costco (cheaper) to buy it, once I've bought it, I will introduce myself to it and let it be know that I've committed myself to it for say the next year so I expect it to do the same for me, I mean if I care for you, you best care for me Although I'll also explain it that other things are important in my life as well that I must do without it, like play NBA 2k8, Halo 3, Eat, play sports, go to school, hang out with my buddies, I just don't want APF to get jealous thats all.

I'll unwrap it, give it a few kisses, "I'll love you from today until sometime next year" Have some conversations, a Pepsi drink and then I'll insert it in the 360, then turn my 360 off and go to sleep

Although all this could be diminished if I really dislike the demo at first, although that is unlikely to happen.
NO! I will not change this until Lakers get to Western Conference Finals!!! Friday, Oct 13, 2006 (It is raining hard) 8:14pm 30sec (Check)

NO! I will not change this Until Lakers Are 2008-2009 Champs! Friday, Oct 3, 2008
(Check)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2007, 11:39 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Ressurection Day Is Near!.....Tell me What Are you Going to Do Once you Get the G

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLisFUN
Man some of you are acting pretty gay in here on what you're going to do when you buy the game.

As for me well

First I'll have to go to work depending when it comes out, then I'll go to gamestop or Costco (cheaper) to buy it, once I've bought it, I will introduce myself to it and let it be know that I've committed myself to it for say the next year so I expect it to do the same for me, I mean if I care for you, you best care for me Although I'll also explain it that other things are important in my life as well that I must do without it, like play NBA 2k8, Halo 3, Eat, play sports, go to school, hang out with my buddies, I just don't want APF to get jealous thats all.

I'll unwrap it, give it a few kisses, "I'll love you from today until sometime next year" Have some conversations, a Pepsi drink and then I'll insert it in the 360, then turn my 360 off and go to sleep

Although all this could be diminished if I really dislike the demo at first, although that is unlikely to happen.
Some of you are moving awful fast on this game!!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-10-2007, 12:10 AM   #27
Banned

kutte's Arena

OVR: 1

MAN yo guys CRACK me up.
Well i have to work but i might slip out early during lunch. get apf from the eb. molest apf till it likes me. come home and play with it until my wife comes home then i have to hide it. im my deep voice ill tell apf im coming back later int he night so be ready baby
Old 07-10-2007, 12:14 AM   #28
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Some of you are moving awful fast on this game!!
Yea didn't realize that, gotta take it slow from now on

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutte
MAN yo guys CRACK me up.
Well i have to work but i might slip out early during lunch. get apf from the eb. molest apf till it likes me. come home and play with it until my wife comes home then i have to hide it. im my deep voice ill tell apf im coming back later int he night so be ready baby
LOL, I see jealousy being a factor in the upcoming weeks.
NO! I will not change this until Lakers get to Western Conference Finals!!! Friday, Oct 13, 2006 (It is raining hard) 8:14pm 30sec (Check)

NO! I will not change this Until Lakers Are 2008-2009 Champs! Friday, Oct 3, 2008
(Check)
Old 07-10-2007, 02:33 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by briangauler
Here's how the morning is going to go.

I'm going to wake up and probably have butterflies in my stomach. I'll be a little bit tired because I won't be able to sleep the night before the release and I'll have to drink a cup of coffee to bring me to speed. It will also be 5am and I'll have to wait another 3 or 4 hours to purchase the game, but I'll watch the trailers again and again while disecting little aspects of those 30 second clips that I hadn't before.

As I walk into the mall, I'll blush and giggle like a small girl. I'll let the gamestop employee know that I have fully paid the game off and he will bag it and hand it to me. It will be five more minutes before I have the courage to take the game out of the bag and touch it with my own skin.

Back at home, I'll surprise APF2k8 with a candelight breakfast and will set it down softly on the carpet in front of the fireplace. Then I will drill a hole in the case and make love to it until I decide which gold players I want on my team.

THEN I'll play the game.
HOT! lol
Old 07-10-2007, 03:37 AM   #30
Rookie

Wake Up. Go to Circuit City. Get NCAA and ALL-PRo. Bust a Nut In the Bathroom on the floor. Walk out the store but then get called by the manager to wike the sperm off the floor. Get in the car and bust a nut on the steering wheel. Drive to target. Buy some stuff. Drive home. Open the case. Put the disc in the disc tray. Skiit on my dog because I love doing that. Pick my players. Name them the Compton Rollers. Give them the Beasts Stadium. Give them purple and gold unis. Play a season mode with them mofos. Ya digg. Jump online in a league. Pull an all niter. Have sex with my girl.
Old 07-10-2007, 06:56 AM   #31
Banned

My wife thinks I'm nuts. she said to me " your a 47 year old man and your this excited about a video game" Damn right, I'm only working until 9:30am on release day, as soon a Gamestop opens I'll be there to get my copy and I'll be playing all day and night. Can't wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2007, 07:26 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I will put on some candles, set some Barry White on the hi-fi and just "enjoy" the game's sweet, sweet company for a spell, long into the night.....
the Barry White works everytime...god i love Barry, but once I get my hands on it ill prob haul my 360 over to my buddies huge LCD HDTV and game on

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »