Home

Kick Stick

This is a discussion on Kick Stick within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2007, 12:49 AM   #1
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Kick Stick

To be honest I actually like it more than before. I've finally feel comfortable with it.

Infact I can hit 45 yard field goals with a generic pretty easily now. Plus when playing MLB 2k7 it has made my power swing way better. Still wish they would bring back the cursor though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2007, 12:54 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Kick Stick

I am still having a hard time with it, what's the trick? I try to time it right when his foot hits the ball, yet, I can barely kick it over 25 yards.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:55 AM   #3
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

you have to move it fast. It's like the shot stick from CH2k7, but you need to move it fast for more power.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:06 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Yeah, I've gotten the hang of it now too. I can and have hit some pretty decent sized FG's online - yes, with a generic. It's to the point where I kick myself for missing one, like the feeling in every football game before this one.

The timing window is different - I have to move forward a bit earlier than offline - but the process is the same.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:17 AM   #5
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23

Same here, online you have to start the up flick quicker than when you play offline against the AI. I guess its because of the minute delay when you play someone online.

As for tips for kicking, I usually start the up flick just a tad before he plants his non kick leg for the kick. For example a left footed kicker plants with his right leg and kicks with the left. So when he is just about to make his last plant of the right leg before kicking that is when I do the up flick of the stick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2007, 01:38 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I was wondering why my generics kicked better offline than on--I'm always late online on field goals, and now I know why Thanks, guys!
Old 07-27-2007, 09:16 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
Same here, online you have to start the up flick quicker than when you play offline against the AI. I guess its because of the minute delay when you play someone online.

As for tips for kicking, I usually start the up flick just a tad before he plants his non kick leg for the kick. For example a left footed kicker plants with his right leg and kicks with the left. So when he is just about to make his last plant of the right leg before kicking that is when I do the up flick of the stick.
That's your online timing?
Old 07-27-2007, 09:24 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 15

O'k I just finally had time to sit down and play this game, and I love it, but I can't kick good for sh** lol. Can someone please explain to me simply how to kick good. I must be missing something, everyonce in awhile I'll kick good, but I don't how I did it. Someone help me out here for being slow, lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »