Home

Who are your keepers?

This is a discussion on Who are your keepers? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2007, 07:53 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Who are your keepers?

My keepers are Stabler @qb Branch@WR & T. McDaniel @CB.
Works out pretty well for me anyways.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:12 AM   #18
Pro

biglami's Arena

OVR: 11

Lem Barney, Albert Lewis, Dwight Clark, Dexter Manley
Old 08-21-2007, 09:12 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 16

Gold:
QB Joe Montana

Silver:
CB Lem Barney

Bronze:
TE Pete Metzeelars
OT Bubba Paris
Old 08-21-2007, 10:20 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Gold Te are the most overpowered position in this game, something needs to seriously be done about this.

Keepers you ask? Actually that's strategy, so this info really should'nt be posted online as there are many competitors always waiting for the next exploit.

It would be really cool though if we could get more players at key positions, this is one of the problems of the game.Not enough gold WRs, or Gold Cbs. Only a couple Bronze TEs, @k has a great start with this franchise they just need to take it to the next level.

Would have been really cool, if they would have had better stats for each legend giving us a breakdown of each specific player, maybe adding videos, awards, more info, etc.

All and all this game is very different than 2k5 and in many ways I can honestly say I like playing as the legends better than the current NFL. When Manning, and Farve retire 2k will get them.
Man I wish they had Ricky Sanders in here as weel as Bo Jackson, there's so much left they can add to this game.

, peace
Old 08-21-2007, 10:59 AM   #21
MVP

BaselineBakes's Arena

OVR: 6

Lem Barney, Jeff Jeager, sometimes ray guy..this guy can corner kick from your own 20 its crazy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2007, 11:45 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 28

I switch around alot. I dont have any set players. Right now my golds are Rice and Reggie White.

It really varies. I guess the 1 guy that i usually keep would be Greg Lloyd. He's a monster. I also really like using Okoye (one of my fav players growing up). Dikta, Derrick Thomas, Ronnie Lott, Gayle Sayers.

I used to use a kicker all the time, but now i have gotten really good at kicking field goals, i can hit 50 yards consistantly with a generic now.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:11 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaselineBakes
Lem Barney, Jeff Jeager, sometimes ray guy..this guy can corner kick from your own 20 its crazy
Yeah, Ray Guy alone will let you win the field position battle. If you put him at kicker, he's got a little bit longer leg than a generic as well, and can get you five or so extra yards on kickoffs. It's been a while since I used him, but I think he's definitely worth it, especially for a defensive-oriented team that will need to play the field-position, ball-control game.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:58 PM   #24
MVP

BaselineBakes's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Yeah, Ray Guy alone will let you win the field position battle. If you put him at kicker, he's got a little bit longer leg than a generic as well, and can get you five or so extra yards on kickoffs. It's been a while since I used him, but I think he's definitely worth it, especially for a defensive-oriented team that will need to play the field-position, ball-control game.
Its just ridiculous how you can get a horrible kick off but if its anywhere near the sidelines the ball does whatever it can to bounce out at like the 4 lol..i love this guy..i was thinking of putting him as my kicker and seeing how he does but since i have jeff jaegar that spot is occupied at the moment..my team against the cpu is geared for the feild battle since i love slow defensive games and this guy is a gem..at first i didn't think twice about getting a punter but this guys boot is a major tool

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »