Home

Top Guys On The Leaderboard...

This is a discussion on Top Guys On The Leaderboard... within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2007, 11:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Top Guys On The Leaderboard...

Anybody else owning the top guys on the leaderboard? Last night I played the #2 ranked guy, beat him 25-7. Tonight I played the # 17 ranked guy Bozoo or something, and beat him 14-10. Both played sim, but you could tell they didn't like to lose. They would replay when I would make a play, then change the gameplan settings, both of them. The #17 guy has over 200 wins, and like 74 losses or something. Both had gold running backs, Unplu993d had OJ Simpson, and Bozoo had Walter Payton. I shut them both down easily. I'm not having the defensive troubles some here seem to be having.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2007, 12:03 AM   #2
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Top Guys On The Leaderboard...

Man, I don't even look at the damn leaderboards. As long as you have a good feedback I'm up for the game. People look to much into these records. Being the top guy doesn't necessarily mean you're the best, doesn't mean you're not good either, just means you have hella time to play the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:05 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't play lobby games, I just custom match everytime. So I don't know what they person is ranked until after the game. I can generally tell during the game if they are for real or not.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:55 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 21

Yeah, I'm not that worried about rank myself. I definitely look more at the player's reputation. My record is pretty bad (6-14) but I find that I keep getting challenged by top 1000 guys, I assume because I've got a 95% positive approval rating - my lone negative being some immature kid that ran hurry-up Earl Campbell off tackle the whole game

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 09-05-2007, 01:02 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 20

I'm ranked 314 and am 5-1. I'm hoping to play maybe 6 games tomorrow, just wanna make sure I do well and make the dead line. Some guys on that leaderboard have played 90(!!!) games. If I at least go 4-2, I think I will make it.

Red October
On the road to Vick-tory

Nas = GOAT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2007, 04:30 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 28

I like to look at replays where i get burned. I want to see if thats an error on my part, or the CPU just got burned. The my Part i can correct.

I have played alot of the top guys most
are sim players.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:03 AM   #7
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15

Disaster, how are you able to stop the run so effectively, especially against the top guys? I get run over a lot. The strecth plays kill me and even running right up the middle has hurt me badly. Whats the secret?
Old 09-05-2007, 10:19 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disasterpiece
Anybody else owning the top guys on the leaderboard? Last night I played the #2 ranked guy, beat him 25-7. Tonight I played the # 17 ranked guy Bozoo or something, and beat him 14-10. Both played sim, but you could tell they didn't like to lose. They would replay when I would make a play, then change the gameplan settings, both of them. The #17 guy has over 200 wins, and like 74 losses or something. Both had gold running backs, Unplu993d had OJ Simpson, and Bozoo had Walter Payton. I shut them both down easily. I'm not having the defensive troubles some here seem to be having.
Some of the top guys play a good game of sim. I played both of these guys. I know I lost to Unplu996d but it was a good game. I think my record is 24-22. My approval rating is 94%. I just play random quick matches.

Last edited by grunt; 09-05-2007 at 07:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »