Home

How hard would it be to create a 2k game with fictional players and let us customize?

This is a discussion on How hard would it be to create a 2k game with fictional players and let us customize? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2009, 12:01 PM   #25
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: How hard would it be to create a 2k game with fictional players and let us custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
Oh man, if only they would allow complete customization just like NCAA gets around the no college player name thing, EA would be finished with Madden. Honestly, they just couldn't compete because 2k would puts out a superior product at a cheaper price.
Well I don't know about that. But 2K doesn't have to outsell Madden to make a profit. And with a much smaller budget (no license + much less advertising than EA), they could make a profit with much fewer sales.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2009, 10:15 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: How hard would it be to create a 2k game with fictional players and let us custom

yeah except 2k is NEVER getting the license back. the nfl ****ed them in 2004 and ****ed them again last year when they renewed the deal. 2k should just take 2k5's franchise code and plug it together with all pro, created a few thousand fake players with stats, sharpen up the player models a bit, and sell it. a handful of guys could do this job for a few grand.

why anybody should have loyalty to the commercial whore that is the nfl boggles the mind
Old 09-25-2009, 12:37 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTEqMETHOD
On a side note, Cryolemon are you really in England because if you are you must be the only Marlins fan in the entire country,Lol.

I live in south florida and have been to many Marlins games and they are never anywhere near sold out. Plus there are always more fans of the away team then there are Marlins fans. It's sad to see though, in a pathetic sort of way. I'm a Yankees fan so I don't lose any sleep over it.

However I do think the Marlins have one of the nicest cap logos ever.
I am indeed in England, and I am a Marlins fan, although not a huge one. I don't follow baseball all that much (despite my interest in the Yankee's minor league switch pitcher Pat Venditte) but I am a Florida sports fan generally, mainly because I want to live in Florida in the future. I also like the Marlins logo, and the reason it's my avatar is because it stands out more on the board than having a Dolphins logo lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »