Home

Whats happened to online?

This is a discussion on Whats happened to online? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Whats happened to online?

Haha, its funny you mentioned milking the clock. I just played a guy last night, I won BTW!!! , but he had all 11 stars on offense, 4 WRs, 3 TE,s QB, 2 RB, LT. He came out passing like crazy and got up early on me 14-0. But then I milked the clock and had a 4 minute drive to end the half and it was 7-14. I then received the kickoff and continued to run the ball down his throat and scored making it 14 all. We then scored back and forth twice to make it 28 all. With 4:52 left in the game he kicked it short so I couldn't milk the clock as easily, but I was able to. Whenever I was in open field I didn't get greedy and pick up more than enough for the first, i simply slowed down right at the line and made sure I got the 1st and thats all.

I ended up taking the clock down to :20 seconds and on a 3 and medium I made a bonehead decision and passed the ball and it was incomplete. He had no timeouts, so I could have ran it towards the middle of the field and let the clock go down to 3 seconds, but instead I stopped it at 20. I then kicked the 30 yard field goal from the left hash and it went through with 0:15 remaining. I then played prevent defense and he threw the ball 70 yards to my 4 yard line, but there was ineligible man down field called and I accepted it making him have to do it all over again. I took control of one of my DBs and manually swatted the ball down at the 5 with no time left and got a W.

But my record still looks terrible. I hopped on yesterday and was surprised when my record had suddenly gained 3 quits and 2 disconnects. I'd like to know how I got those while sleeping. 3-12-2-3

― Plato

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »