Home

Backbreaker SHE HAS RISEN

This is a discussion on Backbreaker SHE HAS RISEN within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2009, 01:11 PM   #73
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Backbreaker SHE HAS RISEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
Or they just have blind hate for Backbreaker because it's non-NFL.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the customization.
I think its just blind haters.
I've supported EA so much and for them to not consider a physics based animation system, and its going on 2010 now, it is beyond me.

I am excited about the multi-season and draft BB is putting in.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #74
t11
Rookie

OVR: 6

Well, the vast amount majority of sports game don't have physics.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #75
Pro

OVR: 50

Well some people say that it is going to come out April 20-29.

Too many uncertain dates for anyone to be sure. I KNOW FOR A FACT it will not come out by the end of this year.

Okay not really a fact but...
Please Unban me!!!!!!! I promise I won't troll anymore!!!!!!
Football Highlights
Football Pictures
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2009, 12:33 AM   #76
t11
Rookie

OVR: 6

No. lol. The PR manager said Spring 10. So that is probably reliable
Old 12-04-2009, 07:42 AM   #77
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28

If it's saying Spring/April I'm thinking it'll come out around the NFL Draft. It makes perfect sense to piggyback off the media/consumers awareness for football with the Draft and to use it to help advertise their game.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:43 AM   #78
MVP

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
If it's saying Spring/April I'm thinking it'll come out around the NFL Draft. It makes perfect sense to piggyback off the media/consumers awareness for football with the Draft and to use it to help advertise their game.
bingo. That'll be great. We'll all be hungry for some football. They should definitely add a patch/DLC right around NCAA/Madden's release to keep people hungry. That's what I'd do at least....

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 12-04-2009, 01:40 PM   #79
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
It was a guarantee Gran Turismo is getting released.. just like Blizzard games that take many years to released. There's no guarantee that Backbreaker will release. Trust me, I want the game. I will buy it day 1 barring any stupidity.. but I'm just not 100% sold on it happening. Doesn't it seem weird that NOTHING about the game really comes out? We don't know anything...
Your right. At this point for those that are tired of Madden and only having that one choice of a football game. Want to hear nothig more than the game is going to release period, but your right we really don't know, and I admit this game is a HUGE TEASE.

I really do hope it releases. I'am extremely curious about this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
bingo. That'll be great. We'll all be hungry for some football. They should definitely add a patch/DLC right around NCAA/Madden's release to keep people hungry. That's what I'd do at least....
The timing would be great , and also fit the whole scenario of creating rosters and teams at that time.

I mean think about it. You see the draft get all hyped , so now you pop in Backbreaker(If it does release) and start creating the teams and rosters, and you dont have to rush, You will have plenty of time to get everything ready for the actaul football season.

Also lets not forget the team of people that will do this and release the file for many.

Now lets just say if this game does produce a solid and fun football experience. Madden 11 can be in trouble. Sales dropped already with out a alternate game to choose from, so if BackBreaker is solid. Madden 11 would have to be a incredible game to sale well , and get back all of the fans they lost.

This can be very interesting if BackBreaker does release, and is a solid title.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:43 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 55

Yep, agreed Tyrant.

What I think they should do to keep the interest peaked throughout the summer is hold tournaments bi-weekly or something like that. I think community involvement with the game could help set it apart from other games some too.

It'd be cool if they implemented a filesharing idea, and a "file-based lobby and leaderboard" The latter is probably a pipe dream... but a good one . The file based lobby would be somewhere where only 1 user created roster can be used, and a leaderboard is created off it. Basically this would enable a group of dedicated gamers to create an NFL roster, peer review it, and implement a ladder from it into the game. It'd be like EA's version... but even better to be honest.

Giving the community the tools to edit and improve their experience is key for something in this situation in my opnion. The NFL needs to be a part of Backbreaker, just not directly. The NCAA should ahve a place in it too

Another quick idea: using pictures to generate faces online... imagine getting pictures of NFL players like Butkus and getting their face on Backbreaker a la Fight Night and other games out there.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »