Home

I am looking for creative ideas for creating teams...

This is a discussion on I am looking for creative ideas for creating teams... within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I am looking for creative ideas for creating teams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadazz
Steamin' Willie Beaman
Love that movie.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:18 AM   #18
Rookie

CurryStorm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I am looking for creative ideas for creating teams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndhusker90
WOW I thought I was the only one who created fictional sports leagues as a kid XD My league had 80 teams lol.
Well I'll give you ideas for North Dakota lol.
Grand Forks Ice
Fargo Force
(these aren't the Universities in the area though, I made up the GF Ice and the Fargo Force are a semi-pro hockey team lol)
I'm glad I'm not alone with the fictional league/team creating thing back when I was little. I am an only child growing up and my main form of entertainment was shooting basketball by myself. I ended up creating a 30 team basketball league with 10 players each. I, of course, was on a team and I would "play" out my games (just so you know, I was the Michael Jordan of my league lol). For the other teams and their games, I had a system where I rolled dice and got the scores for each team and the winners of each game that way.

I even invented a fictional boxing universe that was done with dice. A couple of years ago, I discovered the amazing PC boxing simulation, Title Bout Championship Boxing, that simulated 500 matches in the time it would take me to do one. Ah, the joys of youth. I wish I still had that kind of imagination that I did back then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »