Home

player behavior system in bb. what is it?

This is a discussion on player behavior system in bb. what is it? within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2010, 12:54 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: player behavior system in bb. what is it?

there are numerous examples of player behavior that I'm to lazy to actually research and post but just going off the top of my head this was discussed in several topics on the BB forum.

Things like the one run on the

running tutorial vid the runner is looking and tracking the defender closing on him he, he begins to juke begins to attempt a stiff arm but a OL blocks the defender 1st, the runner proceeds to stop juking and stiff arming and continues running upfield.

minor things like players breaking their fall with their hands and arms...theres one pic floating around where a DE is using a OL to push off and keep himself from falling...heck theres even one where a DT is pushing another defender in the back in order to make the tackle 1st. You gotta love that! This system will also make players more aware of sidelines, 1st downs, and touchdowns. There are numerous vids where runners and receivers are extending for the endzone even while getting tackled.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscorpion11
I SAW THAT TOO!!! thats cool S***
It sure is!!! I hope realistic things like that happen in Backbreaker all of the time. If they do, i might just buy two copies lol
Please Unban me!!!!!!! I promise I won't troll anymore!!!!!!
Football Highlights
Football Pictures
Old 05-16-2010, 08:35 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavane
there are numerous examples of player behavior that I'm to lazy to actually research and post but just going off the top of my head this was discussed in several topics on the BB forum.

Things like the one run on the

running tutorial vid the runner is looking and tracking the defender closing on him he, he begins to juke begins to attempt a stiff arm but a OL blocks the defender 1st, the runner proceeds to stop juking and stiff arming and continues running upfield.

minor things like players breaking their fall with their hands and arms...theres one pic floating around where a DE is using a OL to push off and keep himself from falling...heck theres even one where a DT is pushing another defender in the back in order to make the tackle 1st. You gotta love that! This system will also make players more aware of sidelines, 1st downs, and touchdowns. There are numerous vids where runners and receivers are extending for the endzone even while getting tackled.

I've also seen a few times when RBs put a hand on the ground to break their fall but kept going like Ray Rice did a couple times in the playoffs last year. Very cool
Old 05-17-2010, 02:00 AM   #20

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbsides
I've also seen a few times when RBs put a hand on the ground to break their fall but kept going like Ray Rice did a couple times in the playoffs last year. Very cool
I haven't seen it but, if I did see something similar while playing I definitely would be shocked.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:08 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick
I haven't seen it but, if I did see something similar while playing I definitely would be shocked.
Well in all fairness he got tackled like 1 second later, but he looked like he would have kept going if he had been in the open field.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »