Home

Your very own camera argument thread.

This is a discussion on Your very own camera argument thread. within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #57
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Your very own camera argument thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lofeazy
I agree that the camera needs to be tweak,But ask for god view is going to far.Its like asking Gears of war to be played in first person view.(With a lack of camera options that game must be doing bad.) You still have 2 other video football games you can play with the god-view.
Explain why it's going too far? So what if i have two other fball games that i can play with the traditional camera.... I want to play BB that way too or at least have tye option to do so...

Isn't this one of the BIG issues with the other fball games?? Not providing the user with choices?
Old 05-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #58

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
I agree that the camera needs to be tweak,But ask for god view is going to far.Its like asking Gears of war to be played in first person view.(With a lack of camera options that game must be doing bad.) You still have 2 other video football games you can play with the god-view.
Again, for the umpteenth time, this has nothing to do with any other game (especially non-sport games, still don't know why they are being brought up) people are here, in this forum to discuss this game because we are interested in THIS GAME.

Stop deflecting by bringing up any other game. We are simply asking, why is there no other camera option?
Old 05-26-2010, 05:48 PM   #59
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
What does lack of options have to do with Madden. Why is it a select few feel the need to defend this game to the death no matter how illogical their defense is? Why is it when they have no valid defense they feel the need to resort to hammering Madden?

It's 2010 any sport game without camera options gets hammered as it should be. Why should BB be exempt from the same criticism as any sports game on the market? This game should be judged on it's own merits and as such lacks camera options.
The voice of reason.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:49 PM   #60
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm anxious for the newness of this game to wear off. I predict the majority of people who claim BB is perfect and can do no wrong, will be singing a much different tune come mid-June.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyes_Doc
God of War 3 is irrelevant here. If you do not want to play "god view" then simply do not choose it or leave the camera at default. What is the issue with having options?

So your saying it should be tweaked, well it probably won't. So wouldn't you like to have other options in the game to choose from, instead of being stuck with a camera that you do not fully like?
Like the camera as is.It needs to go up a little.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #62
Rookie

gridironjunky's Arena

OVR: 3

The backbreakers devs image of the game they developed was for it to be a first person experience. Adding in any other camera angle would ruin there original artistic idea. The real question that should be asked is why are so many people down on the idea of playing football from the players perspective? The game is what it was meant to be.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
Explain why it's going too far? So what if i have two other fball games that i can play with the traditional camera.... I want to play BB that way too or at least have tye option to do so...

Isn't this one of the BIG issues with the other fball games?? Not providing the user with choices?
I don't play the EA football so I couldn't tell you what choices are in those games.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #64
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

I understand the people who want options but to the people that don't like it because it has a learning curve or too difficult to take the time to get used to it

I personally like that it's something different and it's undeniably more realistic than any other camera view,but it's not perfect.You can find flaws,go figure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »