Home

Natural Motion Focus Testing in San Francisco and Oxford, UK (BB2?)

This is a discussion on Natural Motion Focus Testing in San Francisco and Oxford, UK (BB2?) within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #9
Rookie

adamgod8's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Natural Motion Focus Testing in San Francisco and Oxford, UK (BB2?)

If anyone knows people on this forum that live close to SF, direct them to this thread so hopefully more people become aware of this before its over
Old 03-25-2011, 12:09 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyiii2k
I agree 100% CatchCatch22 and to add on to what you said they also have the ability to use actual players with their stats and attributes too if not in this game then in their sequal. That alone makes them dangerous I'm not looking for a extensive franchise mode out the box just the ability to play multiple seasons and a practice mode that would be cool for their first attempt as long as they get the core of the game right with playbooks line changes, rules and everything else that goes into a hockey game

If it's anything like their football title, generic teams/players, no commentary/presentation, and horrid player models, I'll pass.
Old 03-26-2011, 01:31 PM   #11
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

So I still don't even know if this thing is happening. I PM'ed him a few days ago and he responded Thursday morning saying he'd keep me updated because it still wasn't 100%. Then I PM'ed him again last night asking if it was still on, and today's the big day and still no response from him... not to mention he is eight hours ahead of me so it's 6:30 PM over there.

I don't get it.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #12
Rookie

PaleVermilion's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
So I still don't even know if this thing is happening. I PM'ed him a few days ago and he responded Thursday morning saying he'd keep me updated because it still wasn't 100%. Then I PM'ed him again last night asking if it was still on, and today's the big day and still no response from him... not to mention he is eight hours ahead of me so it's 6:30 PM over there.

I don't get it.
http://forum.backbreakergame.com/sho...t=11457&page=6

Quote:
Sorry guys, struggling to get the San Fran focus test up and running, the Oxford one is going ahead as planned tomorrow night.

If I can get it together I will notify those involved ASAP.

As to the project - an announcement/trailer will be available soon

Todd.
Sounds TBD right now. Hopefully his "soon" isn't months down the road.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:13 PM   #13
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleVermilion
http://forum.backbreakergame.com/sho...t=11457&page=6

Sounds TBD right now. Hopefully his "soon" isn't months down the road.
Yeah, he told me they might do it this next Saturday (in a few days), but he doesn't really have anyone right now to run it. I might be able to go, but that's the day before I go back to San Diego to finish off my last semester of school and my sister has a softball game that day either at 11:00 or 1:00 (depending on whether they win or lose on Friday). That's kind of right in the middle of the day and it's out of the way about an hour at that point. I'm not sure how easy this will be for me to be there.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 03-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #14
Rookie

PaleVermilion's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Yeah, he told me they might do it this next Saturday (in a few days), but he doesn't really have anyone right now to run it. I might be able to go, but that's the day before I go back to San Diego to finish off my last semester of school and my sister has a softball game that day either at 11:00 or 1:00 (depending on whether they win or lose on Friday). That's kind of right in the middle of the day and it's out of the way about an hour at that point. I'm not sure how easy this will be for me to be there.
Dang that sucks. Hopefully something can get figured out and you can go. It'd be cool to hear what all happens.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #15
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Likely be covered by an NDA, I'm not expecting to hear much. It's likely for Icebreaker, so interest is only so big for hockey in general anyways (all the hockey games combined sell just over 1m/year?).

Last edited by mestevo; 03-30-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #16
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleVermilion
Dang that sucks. Hopefully something can get figured out and you can go. It'd be cool to hear what all happens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Likely be covered by an NDA, I'm not expecting to hear much.
Exactly. I'm sure I can't even tell my parents about it if I do it (well I can tell them about doing it, just not what it entailed).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »