Home

National Pride, A Washington Nationals Dynasty (MLB 13)

This is a discussion on National Pride, A Washington Nationals Dynasty (MLB 13) within the Baseball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-23-2013, 12:32 AM   #9
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: National Pride, A Washington Nationals Dynasty (MLB 13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightHawkTH
Do they reds have chapman in the rotation?
Yeah the default roster has Chapman in the rotation. I should of waited until they decided he wouldn't be there. He absolutely mauled me. I couldn't get around on his fastball to save my life.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:33 AM   #10
MVP

jct32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
Tough series loss! Especially Strasburg
Thanks, Strasburg had a pretty good game. I would say better than his first start but since he let 2 guys on base he got the loss even though he didn't give up the homer.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:54 AM   #11
Rookie

NightHawkTH's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
Yeah the default roster has Chapman in the rotation. I should of waited until they decided he wouldn't be there. He absolutely mauled me. I couldn't get around on his fastball to save my life.
yeah. I'm doing a dynasty thread with the Reds and people are asking me if he will be in my rotation and at first i thought he would, but i think im gonna stay with what they're doing and put him at closer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2013, 05:41 PM   #12
MVP

jct32's Arena

Washington, D.C. -- Fighting for a top spot in the NL East the Washington Nationals took on the Chicago White Sox for their first inter league series of the year. In the first game Jordan Zimmermann would get the start and he would find himself in a 6 run deficit looking at a loss after only 3 innings. The decision was made to keep him in the game so he could get some more work in in the early parts of the year. This would prove lucky for Zimmermann because in the 5th inning Bryce Harper crushed a 2 run home run to close the gap. Zimmermann pitched the 6th inning before getting pulled for a pinch hitter in the Washington half of the 6th inning. The Nationals then exploded for 5 runs in the bottom of the 6th to get a 1 run lead and put Zimmermann in line for the win. In the 9th inning Rafael Soriano would strike out all 3 hitters he faced to get his third save of the season and the victory for Jordan Zimmermann.

Game 2 was a show of muscle for the Nationals as they slugged out 8 runs on 15 hits. Bryce Harper lead the way going 3-4 with 2 HRs, 5 RBIs and 2 R. The Nationals also had a strong showing on the mound as Gio Gonzalez would pitching a complete game to give the Nationals the win.

Game 3 looked to be a classic after Rafael Soriano blew his first game of the year and gave up 2 runs in the 9th to give the White Sox a 4-3 lead. However, the Nationals would claw across a run in the bottom of the 9th to send the game into extra innings. After an uneventful 10th inning the White Sox would capitalize in the 11th inning by scoring 4 runs on a Zach Duke collapse. The Nationals would then be set down in order to give the White Sox the sweep avoiding win.

The Nationals are 5-4 and in second place tied with the Atlanta Braves, one game behind the New York Mets. The Nationals will take on the Braves next for a fight atop the NL East.

Game 1

RHE
White Sox690
Nationals7160

W: Jordan Zimmermann (2-0)
L: J. Peavy (0-2)
S: Rafael Soriano (3)

Game 2
RHE
White Sox151
Nationals8151

W: Gio Gonzalez (1-0)
L: J. Danks (1-1)

Game 3
RHE
White Sox8110
Nationals491

W: D. Axelrod (1-0)
L: Zach Duke (1-1)

Nationals Of the Series

LF Bryce Harper: 4-13, 3 HR, 7 RBI, 4 R, 1 K
SP Gio Gonzalez: 9 IP, 5 H, 1 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 5 K, CG
Old 03-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #13
Rookie

3fiddy's Arena

OVR: 0

So is Zach Duke starting to make his way out door ??

I didn't see lombardozzi on the stat sheet in those losses. Espinosa plays huge for me. Is it still ab open competition or you giving lombardozzi 30 games ??
Old 03-31-2013, 09:59 PM   #14
MVP

jct32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3fiddy
So is Zach Duke starting to make his way out door ??

I didn't see lombardozzi on the stat sheet in those losses. Espinosa plays huge for me. Is it still ab open competition or you giving lombardozzi 30 games ??
Zach Duke is doing okay as my long relief guy. He will stay for now. Espinosa is doing pretty good he gets some rotation, but for the most part my guy is Lombardozzi he played really good in the first series and hasn't let off the pedal much since.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »