Home

Wojo Rising - CH2K8

This is a discussion on Wojo Rising - CH2K8 within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 29
Re: Wojo Rising - CH2K8

Rutgers Stops Chisick-Big Green In Their Tracks
41 (3-1)
63 (3-1)

Dartmouth couldn't overcome the 22 point deficit they faced going into halftime. With Matt Chisick being stopped down low and only Devon Mosley scoring in double figures it was an ugly game from beginning to end as the Big Green committed 14 fouls and shot only 16/44 from the field.

With their next game coming up against Duke, Coach Wojo told his team to think long and hard about how they would face their opponent in Durham.

"We can't expect to win when we miss 13 shots inside the paint. If we hit 11 of those shots we would have forced OT... But we can't live in the past. We have a big game to prove ourselves."

*Duke started off the season losing their first three games to New Mexico State, Princeton and Arizona State. They only just won their first game against Alabama A&M by the score of 63-62....

Weird.

Next Game -

@ Duke (1-3)

Old 03-22-2010, 11:11 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Good luck against Duke. Would've been nice going in on a winning streak, but looks like Duke is not playing well, so I smell upset...
Old 03-22-2010, 06:22 PM   #19
Banned

Singler's 22 Help Duke Hold Off Wojo And Dartmouth
65 (3-2)
68 (2-3)

After starting the season with three straight wins, the Big Green have lost their last two in a row.

Granted, no one expected the game to be decided by three points either. With 1.4 left on the clock, Dartmouth tried for a length of the court pass that ended up going out of bounds. A anti-climatic way to end the game to say the least.

Mosley led all scorers with 24 points as his five 3-pointers weren't enough to secure a victory for Wojo in his return to Cameron.

Next Game -

Vermont (1-3)
Old 03-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Wow great game. Losing by 3 is pretty respectfull. Already looking forward to the rematch.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Wow great game. Losing by 3 is pretty respectfull. Already looking forward to the rematch.
Great game, yes... Heartbreaking is a better way to put it! lol

Glad to have you reading.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Hey I am getting ready to start my new season tomorrow with UC Davis and the Fab 5. Just wanted to throw out the invite to create a player for my upcoming recruiting class again. I have 6 guys so far 2- PG/SG and 4-PF/C.. Shoot me a PM with Height/Weight/Name/City State/Skin Color/Hair color, 3 positvie attributes and 3 negative attributes.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:42 AM   #23
Banned

Dartmouth Bounces Back, Beats Vermont
80 (4-2)
52 (1-4)

The Big Green had a rough week at Rutgers and Duke. When they got back to Hanover, New Hampshire Coach Wojo decided to let his team know that he would be instituting a new defensive scheme. Taking a play from his time at Duke, Wojo will have his team going into the press after each made basket.

"We need to get some heart on defense. The reason we lost the last two games was because of my defensive adjustments. That won't happen again."

Against Vermont, the Big Green were led by 19 points from Mosley and 19 points off the bench from Robby Pride (5 3-pointers for both).

Chisick has been a foul machine lately, as he only played 12 minutes and had 11 points.

Next Game -

@ Stony Brook (3-3)
Old 03-23-2010, 11:00 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Wow 5-3's from both Mosley and Pride. That's amazing. What is their 3pt rating's?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »