Home

Fab 5/Board Members the NBA Years

This is a discussion on Fab 5/Board Members the NBA Years within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2010, 11:57 PM   #65
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Fab 5/Board Members the NBA Years

Just waiting for you to get that new copy of the game...patiently waiting. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2010, 01:15 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD2084
Just waiting for you to get that new copy of the game...patiently waiting. lol
Sorry. I have been so busy trying to get caught up with my College Hoops legacy, I havn't taken the time to go to the store and pick it up. I will try and get it this weekend and get some info up.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:35 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

The Las Vegas Vipers coming off a playoff appearence looked ready to take that next step toward becoming one of the Best teams in the West with the addition of A. Stoudamire and #1 Overall pick Adam Rizzo.

Playing in their new arena named the "Snake Pit" The Vipers got off to a fast start going 23-7 (Best in the NBA) through the month of December and have a NBA's Best 12-2 record at home.

Rookie Adam Rizzo had lived up to his 1st Round Billing avg 12 PPG well fellow Rookie teammate TJ Youngblood has delivered 9.1 PPG off the Bench. PG John Wall continues to have a solid Soph campaign avg 15.6 PPG and 6.8 APG well Stoudamire and Jefferson are combining for a whopping 36 PPG 17 RPG and 4.2 BPG effort in the post.

AROUND THE LEAGUE

SEATTLE STRUGGLES GOING JUST 14-18
The Seattle Savage also coming off a playoff appearence, also looked to make some noise this season trading for All-Star Chris Bosh, but instead the Savage are struggling to get to .500, but it's not Joe Johnson or Chris Bosh's fault. Both Star's are avg over 19 PPG well Rookies Seth Johnson is adding 13.6 PPG and Peter Blake is avg 9.8 PPG off then bench. 2nd year player Derick Favors is also off to a nice start avg 10.4 PPG and 8.8 RPG.
SAN DIEGO STRUGGLES ON THE ROAD
The San Diego Typhoon are off to another horrid start going 3-13 on the road through December to finish up 12-19.

However they do have a few bright spots. Rookie Adam Marvell is leading the way for Rookie of the Year avg 14.4 PPG and 2nd year player Evan Turner is adding 14.9 PPG to go with Brandon Jennings 16.0 PPG and 7.1 APG. Struggling to adjust to the NBA game so far, PG M. James is getting just 8 mins a game is avg just 2.5 PPG 1.4 APG well Center W. Chamberlain is playing just 9.5 MPG 3.3 PPG 1.7 RPG .5 BPG.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #68
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Vipers doing work. Would love to get a title in my rookie season!
Old 06-15-2010, 11:15 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

So I have found I just don't have the time to play this game very much, plus as long as I don't play I for some reason don't seem to have loading issues from the scratches on my disc. So I plan on just giving updates throughout the season simming games. Maybe once things slow down at work, or the weather gets cold I will then turn this into something more. Until then I plan on spending what little time I get to play playing College Hoops.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:26 AM   #70
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
So I have found I just don't have the time to play this game very much, plus as long as I don't play I for some reason don't seem to have loading issues from the scratches on my disc. So I plan on just giving updates throughout the season simming games. Maybe once things slow down at work, or the weather gets cold I will then turn this into something more. Until then I plan on spending what little time I get to play playing College Hoops.

lol all good man
Old 06-17-2010, 12:45 AM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD2084

lol all good man
Sorry I will be sure to get you some updates though. Especially being how it looks like it could be a tight race for Rookie of the Year honors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2013, 05:47 AM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0

Deuce do mind if I take these team and start a 2k13 dynasty

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »