Home

Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8)

This is a discussion on Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 07:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8)

Texas State wins big time shootout
San Marcos, Texas/Strahan Colisuem

Texas State proved that they should be the most underrated team in Texas by taking Houston power, Rice, to a embarrasing defeat. Texas State got on a 19-6 run to begin... all by Brandon Bush who finished with 47 pts, 12 ast, 8 stl, and 6 rebs.

12F
Rice Owls192847Player of The Game
Brandon Bush- 47 pts, 12 ast, 8 rebs, 9 stl
Texas State Bobcats524597

Reporter: Coach, what gameplan did ya'll have when you came out here?
MA: Easy... I told my team to execute the gameplan by doing what we do best, and that's shooting the 3. Next year will be different since we will recruit some players that will fit under my system. This team can't fit to it until I get my type of players.
Reporter: How are you going to prepare for a tough 23 ranked Texas A&M team out east in College Station?
MA: Well, they are going to be well sized and quick and athletic and they are some of the best in the nation, but I think we can keep up... hopefully.

Up next: 23rd ranked Texas A&M Aggies in College Station, TX

Last edited by Bammer8541; 07-06-2010 at 08:32 PM.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
Rookie

Recruiting Recaps

***Cedric Adkins C
7'0, 255 lbs. Cameroon
Coach Max's take: Cedric is an absolute beast for Cameroon junior national team and we know he's the type of player who would be successful under my offense system

****James Mutombo SF
6'8, 197 lbs. Cameroon
Coach Max's take: James is a do or not type of player for us. We're not sure if he can shoot which is what I love in my PG, SG, and SFs. He may not fit in my system, but who knows.

***Kalah Snowden
6'10, 226 lbs. Arlington, TX
Coach Max's take: Like James, we're not sure if he's gonna be succesful in my system, but he is long, tall, and athleitc which is what I love in a PF, but he just probably can't shoot.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:27 PM   #11
Rookie

Texas State shocks the nation on ESPN2!!
College Station, Texas/Reed Arena

Texas State showed what they were made of as Brandon Bush made a 3 at the buzzer to win the game that they blew a 7 point lead to a winner takes all shot at the buzzer from Bush. Game ended 71-70. Bush had 38 pts, 5 ast, 9 rebs, and 6 stls. The Bobcats that still roll unbeaten will face 3rd ranked Texas Longhorns in Austin next week.

, 12F
Texas State Bobcats403171Player of The Game
Brandon Bush- 38 pts, 5 ast, 9 rebs, 6 stl

Texas A&M Aggies363470

Erin Andrews: Congrats, Coach Max! What do you say of your glorified victory?!
MA: Well, baby, I am proud of my team and everyone for what they did. Texas A&M is one hell of a team and have proved they are one of the best, and that they can stop Brandon.
Erin Andrews: What do you say of Texas Longhorns and the fact that there 1st ranked in the country?
MA: I know Texas is going to give us a run for our money, and they are the best in the nation, obviously. They beat a sized UCLA team by 11 and beat Duke by 21, 97-76 and they shut down the Dukies!
Erin Andrews: Good luck, coach, I'll see you in Austin next week.
MA: Nooo! Erin, I will gracefully let you sleep in my hotel with me and we would have an amazing time. [Slaps her ***]
Erin Andrews: Oh, that's so nice of you. Ok, lets go play.

Up next: 1st ranked Texas Longhorns

Last edited by Bammer8541; 07-06-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

Wow. Bush is amazing. I like what you're doing by going after the foreign players early in your legacy, because they are usually easy to sign.

Legacy Roster and Info: http://blakjak12hoops.webs.com/

Go Celtics, Irish, Steelers, and Bobcats!
Old 07-06-2010, 09:08 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Looking good. Not as good as Erin Andrews but still looking good. I have run several legacies with Texas State and they have some talent besides Bush. Plus like you mentioned in you press conference, it's pretty easy to find 3* talent in Texas. I once stayed at Texas State for 12 seasons winning 3 National Titles and started landing 5* guys over Texas and Texas Tech which I thought was pretty cool, only issue I had was that conference play started to get boring.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:32 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce2223
Looking good. Not as good as Erin Andrews but still looking good. I have run several legacies with Texas State and they have some talent besides Bush. Plus like you mentioned in you press conference, it's pretty easy to find 3* talent in Texas. I once stayed at Texas State for 12 seasons winning 3 National Titles and started landing 5* guys over Texas and Texas Tech which I thought was pretty cool, only issue I had was that conference play started to get boring.
The thing is, I'm on ps2, and i'm about to get 360, and i don't have online yet, so i don't have 2kshare so i can't get any rosters but i named some of them. so i don't know any of their names except Brandon Bush. and i'm a native texan livin in california.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:35 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakjak12
Wow. Bush is amazing. I like what you're doing by going after the foreign players early in your legacy, because they are usually easy to sign.
I totally agree with you, man. The world recruits usually are players that player on junior national teams, which is neat. From my experience, african players are the best world players on the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 10:49 PM   #16
Rookie

Texas State tries, but loses
Austin, Texas/Frank Erwin Center

TexasState tried, but the best team in the nation was too much at the end. Texas State just had too much weight on Brandon Bush's shoulders as he played the whole game and ran out of energy and stamina. Game proved that Texas State nearly had the talent, but not much size and depth at positions as they had to keep all 5 starters in, due to the fact that they are all they have. Texas State and Texas had a lead changing game over and over then with 1:30 min left, Texas ended it with a 9-2 run to seal the victory, 81-74.

12F
Texas State Bobcats383674Player of The Game
DJ Augustine- 25 pts, 11 ast, 2 stls

#1 Texas Longhorns384381
Erin Andrews: Coach, good to see you again. (Giggling) How do you feel about your first lost of your career?
MA: Well, Erin, it's not so bad since we lost to the best... the best that dominated everyone. You got to give credit to them. They recruit the best in the state and country.
Erin Andrews: What are your plans for SMU Mustangs up in Dallas, your home?
MA: It's gonna be emotional, but I'm sure we can rebound back from this lost. Listen, Texas is probably go undefeated unless they meet Kansas, the 3rd ranked team in country in conference tournament.
Erin Andrews: Ok, thanks c-
MA: Baby, come to my hotel room again.

Up next: SMU Mustangs

Last edited by Bammer8541; 07-06-2010 at 11:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »