Home

Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8)

This is a discussion on Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8)

Pretty easy to get the names of your bench. This is the 2007-2008 Roster which is what you started with..

NONAMEHTWTPOSYearEXPHometown/High School/Last College
22Benson, Brent6-1170GJRTRGainesville, Ga./Gainesville HS/Coastal Georgia CC
3Bush, Brandon6-7195GJR2LHouston, Texas/Mayde Creek HS
2Fullenwider, Matt6-7220FSR1LFlower Mound, Texas/Flower Mound HS/Collin County CC
24Gough, Ty6-10255CFRHSPharr, Texas/San Juan Alamo HS
23Holder, Brent6-5205GSR1LFreeport, Ill./Freeport HS/Blinn JC
11Jefferson, Corey6-0175GJRTRAngleton, Texas/Angleton HS/Lee College
33Johnson, Cameron6-7210FFRHSRichardson, Texas/Dallas Lake Highlands HS
45Moseley, Dylan6-6215FJR2LFrisco/Frisco HS
44Rybak, John6-5207FJRTRMilwaukee, Wis./West Allis Nathan Hale HS/Akron
30Sloan, Jonathan6-8230FFRHSRichardson, Texas/J.J. Pearce HS
21Taylor, Gordon6-2175GSO1LPearland, Texas/Pearland HS
5Thomas, Brandon6-3209GSR1LAustin, Texas/Pflugerville HS/Navarro Junior College
32White, Ryan5-11170GFRHSHouston, Texas/Alief Elsik

White,Johnson,Gough, and Sloan were all very highly rated out of high school are play pretty well compared to their actuall Overall ranking on the game.

******** src="http://grfx.cstv.com/scripts/fontSizeCookie.js" type=text/javascript>********> var min=11; var max=18; var element_ID_adjusted = "Content"; var fontSizeCookieName = "txst-fontSize"; checkFontSizeCookie(); ******** src="/library/scripts/chiclets.js" type=text/javascript>******** type=text/javascript>document.write(storyNavDiv(school))

Nov. 14, 2006
Texas State University signed four of the state's Top 40 prep stars in addition to inking junior colleges' leading three-point shooter during the fall signing period.
The Bobcats significantly added size for the future, signing 6-8, 230-pound power forward Jonathan Sloan out of Richardson's J.J. Pearce High School and 6-9, 240-pound center Ty Gough out of Pharr San Juan Alamo High School. The `Cats also signed Dallas Lake Highlands senior forward Cameron Johnson (6-7, 210) and Alief Elsik point guard Ryan White (5-11) along with Coastal Georgia Community College combo guard Brent Benson (6-1, 170).
Below are capsules on the five signees.
Brent Benson, Guard, 6-1, 170, Gainesville, Ga. (Gainesville HS)/Coastal Georgia Community College
Is wrapping up associate degree requirements at Coastal Georgia Community College where he led the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) in three-pointers made as a sophomore with 162 ... last year averaged 22.2 points per game to rank seventh nationally ... was a two-time Georgia Junior College Athletic Association all-conference selection, scoring 1384 career points ... also led the nation in three-pointers made with 134 as a freshman when he averaged 21.7 points to rank eighth nationally ... led the nation in three-pointers made as a rookie with 141 ... Coastal Georgia posted a 45-18 record over the past two seasons.
Gainesville High School: Is the all-time leading scorer at Gainesville High School with 1,807 career points and also holds the Georgia record for three-pointers made with 293 ... led Gainesville to back-to-back appearances in the Georgia Final Four ... as a senior, he averaged 27.3 points per game, scoring 819 points and sinking 126 three-pointers ... capped his career by being named the Hall County Player of the Year ... was also named Jefferson Tournament Most Valuable Player after averaging over 30 points in the classic and as a sophomore was named to the all-tournament team at the Lainerland Tournament.
"Brent is on track to get his associate degree from Coastal Georgia. He will provide us with instant offense from the guard spot. He's an excellent scorer." - Doug Davalos
Ty Gough, Center, 6-9, 240, Pharr, Texas (San Juan Alamo High School)
Set a Valley rebounding record last year when he averaged 18.2 boards to go along with a 18 points per-game scoring average ... as a junior, was a First-Team All-District 31-5A pick as well as named to the All-Valley squad ... is a Preseason Class 5A All-State selection and is also an honor roll student at PSJA High School ... Texas Hoops and rivals.com have Gough ranked No. 40 among Texas prep prospects as well as the seventh-ranked center.
"Ty is a tremendous physical talent He is big, strong and athletic and has unbelievable growth potential as a player. He has been only in Texas for one year so he was kind of under the radar but our staff has a lot of south Texas ties and we were able to identify him early." - Doug Davalos
Cameron Johnson, Forward, 6-7, 210, Richardson, Texas (Dallas Lake Highlands High School)
Averaged 10.9 points and 5.7 rebounds last year as a junior, helping lead Lake Highlands to a 19-15 record and the second round of the state playoffs ... averaged 17 points and 11.5 rebounds in the Wildcats' two playoff games ... was also a member of Lake Highlands' varsity squad as a sophomore, averaging 2.5 points and 1.8 rebounds ... team posted a 24-11 record and advanced to the second round of the playoffs during the 2004-05 season ... is the No. 35-ranked recruit in Texas and the seventh-ranked small forward according to Texas Hoops and rivals.com.
"Cameron is an athletic, versatile and skilled forward that will flourish in our system. He is an above-average student. I know he spent a significant amount of time with the advisors in the McCoy School of Business and I know, as is the case with all of our signees, he has a bright academic and athletic future at Texas State." - Doug Davalos
Jonathan Sloan, Forward, 6-8, 230, Richardson, Texas (J.J. Pearce High School)
Named District 10-5A's most valuable player as a junior ... is a two-time First-Team All-District 10-5A selection ... was named to the All-Region II squad last year after averaging 18 points and nine rebounds for the Mustangs ... named the team's Newcomer of the Year as a sophomore, averaging 12 points and 10 rebounds ... according to Texas Hoops and rivals.com, is the No. 33-ranked recruit in Texas ... is the ninth-ranked power forward in the state by both publications.
"Jonathan is one of the most fundamentally sound big men in the state of Texas. He is a dual threat as a face-up and low-block player. His impact in our program should be felt immediately." - Doug Davalos.
Ryan White, Point Guard, 5-11, Houston, Texas (Alief Elsik High School)
Played at Elsik High School his freshman and sophomore seasons before moving to California for his junior year ... returns to Elsik this year and is running the point for one of the state's top 10 teams ... is rated the No. 28 player in the state by Texas Hoops and rivals.com ... is a Preseason Second-Team All-Greater Houston selection, rated the No. 6 point guard and No. 17 player overall in the Houston area by rcssports.com ... his high school squad is ranked No. 4 in the Greater Houston area by rcsports.com. "We believe Ryan is one of the top point guards in the state. He will be a perfect fit in our up-tempo system." - Doug Davalos

Last edited by Deuce2223; 07-07-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

Cool review of the roster and players!

Legacy Roster and Info: http://blakjak12hoops.webs.com/

Go Celtics, Irish, Steelers, and Bobcats!
Old 07-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #27
MVP

hockeyplaya2724's Arena

OVR: 29

30-2? A bit unrealistic don't you think?
Old 07-07-2010, 11:11 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

I kind of think you need to up the difficulty, and edit some sliders. You're first year isn't supposed to be that good.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:46 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, I know. I'm on MOP and I don't know what sliders are for?
Old 07-08-2010, 12:47 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acim1234
I kind of think you need to up the difficulty, and edit some sliders. You're first year isn't supposed to be that good.
Yeah, I know. I'm on MOP and I don't know what sliders are for?
Old 07-08-2010, 12:58 AM   #31
Rookie

Thanks so much Duece. I'm a fan of ur legacies... read em all da time. Btw, where did you get the rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 03:55 AM   #32
Rookie

Say hay if you want me to keep this going, or ahh if you want me to restart but with a top 25 team nonconference schedule. Guys, I know it's unrealistic, but I'm dominating computer on MOP. So I know it's an odd result for TXST in 1st year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »