Home

Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8)

This is a discussion on Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Max Anderson Story (CHOOPS 2k8)

Texas State @ Missouri
Mizzou Arena/Columbus, MO

Texas State played tonight like they wanted to beat a big time program for first time in a while, obviously as they shot lights out tonight vs. Mizzou. Ryan White had 23 points with 7 assists, Bush had 26 points with 7 rebounds, and 4 assists. Big Ced Ad had 12 points and 10 rebounds for the night while Snowden had 10 points and 7 rebounds with 4 blocks as Texas State Bobcats defeated the Big-12 program, 75-67.

Max Anderson's comments: I'm glad we got the W for few reasons. It shows we can contend with big time programs. It also shows that our players are dominent ball players, which is what I'm proud of. They showed me their confidence tonight, which is quite special.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #58
Rookie

Dan Patrick: All right. Let's talk about Texas State Bobcats head coach, Max Anderson again. Max Anderson has been talking about going to the Cali schools. He is very interested in University of San Francisco Dons.

Kenny Mayne: The guy needs to focus on his games. I don't like the way he coaches and the way that his brain functions. The guy is a coward for talking bout another school in the middle of a season. That's bull. Does he really need help? I can call John Wooden to give him advice. His team have been struggling for a few games and all he says is "San Francisco" or "California" or "West Coast". Damn bull****.

Dan Patrick: Whoa, Kenny, settle down, boy. Lawsuits, remember?

Last edited by Bammer8541; 07-27-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:00 PM   #59
Rookie

Interview with Max Anderson:

Los Angeles Times: Coach, what do you say about Mayne's word attacks?

Max Anderson: I do not have a clue what his problem is. I've never even met the guy. But, the guy is annoying, pathetic, and a loser of a archor. We all know he's wanted to coach since he was playing JUNIOR VARSITY ball. He couldn't coach, so he is jealous.

Baltimore Sun: Are you gonna sue him for his comments?

Max Anderson: No, actually, i'm going to let him keep making himself look more and more stupid.

Seattle Times: We do wanna ask this, though. How are you going to take care of the situation?

Max Anderson: I'm am going to keep doing what I do and get Texas State to keep playing in March, and calm down for a while. Dan Patrick is a cool guy, though.

Dallas Morning News: What recruits are you targeting and offered?

Max Anderson: I'm looking for a small forward, shooting guard, and a backup SG. I will redshirt the backup because I have Cameron Johnson who just recently redshirted this season. I'm aiming for Darius Dabbs who is a 4 star guard out of Chicago. I'm also looking in Seattle area and have an explosive 6'9 SF named Ricardo Harris, a 4****. I'm looking at a 3 star shooting guard Michael Christian from West Covina, California.

Houston Chronicle: Who do you want the most?

Max Anderson: No comment.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:31 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 5

These ESPN reporters need to calm down!

Legacy Roster and Info: http://blakjak12hoops.webs.com/

Go Celtics, Irish, Steelers, and Bobcats!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:22 PM   #61
Rookie

Dan Patrick: Hello, welcome to Sportscenter. One of our early news is Texas State head coach Max Anderson was fined $35,000 for talking about his recruits in the interview in Texas State's practice facility at Bobcat Practice Gym on campus. Also, I'm am here with Susan Cohn because Kenny Mayne decided to take a small vacation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2010, 12:26 AM   #62
Rookie

Florida Atlantic @ Texas State
Strahan Coliseum/San Marcos, TX

The Florida Atlantic Owls returned to Strahan Coliseum for the 2nd time in a week. The Owls just got a big news this week. The #6 recruit in the nation, Calvin Cooper, a small forward who is 6'10 and got ball skills big time for a big guy, signed with them this week. It was a miricle. Thing is, The Bobcats started the game going on a 12-4 run and kept passing to red-hot Brandon Bush, who already had 20 points at halftime. Cedric Adkins started half on fire and finished with 18 points, 14 rebounds, and 3 assists. Ryan White had a amazing game too... making 16 points and 15 assists. Bush finished the night with 43 points and 10 rebounds. Snowden added 12 points and 11 rebounds. Texas State outrebounded the Owls, 52-23 and made .475% of their shots. The scoreboard said 91-65 when the buzzer went out.

Max Anderson comment's: It's been a hard week for us with the games and the insults and fines, but I'm proud we got thru it and glad it's all done. We're going into conference soon, which is a bit easier.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #63
Rookie

Damn, I never get any responses or construtive critiqism or views
Old 08-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 5

There just are not a lot of people on this board right now. It will pick up once the basketball season gets closer, and I am still following as well.

Legacy Roster and Info: http://blakjak12hoops.webs.com/

Go Celtics, Irish, Steelers, and Bobcats!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »