Home

NCAA Coaching Legacy || Career Of Desmond Hunt (CH2K8)

This is a discussion on NCAA Coaching Legacy || Career Of Desmond Hunt (CH2K8) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #17
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: NCAA Coaching Legacy || Career Of Desmond Hunt (CH2K8)

Tweet from guard Jamie Adams.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Old 03-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #18
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by waytofailself
Fantastic wins to start the season. Keep it up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiBandwagoner
Wow, two great wins for FAMU. Great start to the Hunt era!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpejkrm
Quite the way to start the season!
Thanks everyone!
However I have a question, does the difficulty you have the same set on matter if your simulating? Because if you didn't all know - I simulate all these games and it's kinda becoming weird how my 69 overall team is defeating ranked and power conference opponents on other's arena.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #19
MVP

AntiBandwagoner's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
Thanks everyone!
However I have a question, does the difficulty you have the same set on matter if your simulating? Because if you didn't all know - I simulate all these games and it's kinda becoming weird how my 69 overall team is defeating ranked and power conference opponents on other's arena.
Not sure. I play on All Conference and with Southern Utah if I simulate a game; any game, we will lose. What difficulty are you using?
Old 03-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #20
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiBandwagoner
Not sure. I play on All Conference and with Southern Utah if I simulate a game; any game, we will lose. What difficulty are you using?
I have my difficulty set on All-Conference as well.
I just tested it out on one of my other Dynasties and put the Play Mode on Arcade and Walk-On and we still lost our game by 22 so I don't think it affects anything.
Still kinda weird lol.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #21
All Star

beast10's Arena

Florida A&M Dominates Kennesaw St.
Release: Friday 11/24/2012
by Florida A&M Sports Information

TALLAHASSEE, FL (Nov. 16,2012) - Muhammad Abdul-Aeem and Jamari Bradshaw rebounding totals combined (22) were more than the entire Kennesaw St. starting lineup and was a key too Florida A&M's 72-48 victory against Kennesaw State on Saturday. This game also marked the Rattler's 4th straight win.

Muhhammad Abdul-Aeem was arguable the player of this game as he continues to be a huge helpful presents in helping Florida A&M's rebounding. Muhhammad Abdul-Aeem has now been able to finish with a total of +5 rebounds every since the season debut and he is leading the Rattlers in RPG and stands second in the Mid-Eastern conference.

With this game being play'd at the KSU Convocation Center the Owls had their crowd booming and trying to contribute for them as much as they could but it just didn't work. The Rattlers shot their way through this game and the Owls couldn't stick with them despite scoring 29 in the first half which was 10 below Florida A&M's 39.
Florida A&M matched Kennesaw State up with 2-3 zone defense and it was highly expected that this would affect the Owls negatively because they're just flat out not good shooters. On the other end the Rattler's offense played efficiently and this was another one of those games where every player on their roster contributed in a huge blow-out win but it was clearly seen that guard Reggie Lewis who just came off a 17 point performance struggled with Delbert Love defending him. Lewis finished 2nd leading scorer off this game but only shot 25%.

Moving into the second half where Florida A&M flat out dominated and took advantage on a lot of bad shots thrown up by the Owls and transitioned right into the fast break on the other end. Eventually when the game seemed out of hand for Kennesaw State coach Desmond Hunt put in his 2nd unit who also came up productive in this win and combined for 23 points. The Ratters outscored Kennesaw St. 33-19 too wrap up the game.

Both Jamari Bradshaw and Markee Teal turned in underrated games on Saturday. Markee has now only allowed his opponent 20 points throughout Florida A&M's four games payed and Jamari turned in his first double of the season. These two could very well be a key a success for the Rattlers future.

::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::

Final Score:
Florida A&M - 72
Kennesaw St. - 48
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »