Home

The Parker Name: Trey Parker's Career

This is a discussion on The Parker Name: Trey Parker's Career within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Parker Name: Trey Parker's Career

Celtics 101, Bucks 99

November 2nd, 2012

BOSTON -- The Bucks came to Boston on a road trip. This is just one of many meets these two teams have against each other every year so they know each other pretty well. The Bucks came in with a fairly impressive week of practice. It all came down to the court where they became just short of leaving victors.

The Bucks back court duo of Jennings and Ellis have been known to be chuckers and will shoot at almost anything they see. This game showed that they can improve their shooting. Both shot just over 50% this game which is an improvement for both of them. Jennings and Ellis gave up a combined 9 turnovers which causes some worry.

The Celtics had home court advantage in this one and used it wisely. Paul Pierce threw up an impressive 27 points on 12-21 shooting while getting help from Kevin Garnett with another 18 points. This was overall a good performance for the pair of veterans and a good performance for Rondo who earned 10 points but dished out 7 assists and 5 steals.

Tobias Harris produces

Tobias Harris came off the bench for Milwaukee in this game and impress a lot of people. Harris came out of the gate right away and scored 16 points on 8-11 shooting. This offensive prowess that came from no where anybody has seen, will help the Bucks in the future if he can create more games like this.

Mr. Fantastic Debut

John Henson gained the name of Mr. Fantastic for his long, slanky body. He made his NBA debut and played decently recording 6 points on 3-5 shooting and 1 block. He put up a lot of defensive presence in this match up with the Celtics and showcased what a defensive power he may become in the next year.

Larry "Sandman" Sanders breaks out of shell

Larry Sanders played a big role in this game. He not only scored a decent 15 points on 7-9 shooting but blocked a shot and pulled in 11 rebounds. He blocked KG, and Brandon Bass all night limiting KG to 4 rebounds and Brandon Bass to only 4 points on 22 minutes of gameplay. He struggled a little keeping KG's point numbers down but kept his rebounds on a low.

ACL, MCL Tear
7 months left recovery
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 04:44 PM   #26
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

Tough loss but good to see the players produce here. This is a promising start to the season. Best bet is to aim for a .500 record and see some progress from the younger studs.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #27
Rookie

November 2nd, 2012

"Hey Brandon?" Trey called out while Brandon Jennings was leaving the stadium and heading to the team bus.

"Yo. What's up Trey?"

"Well. We have the Cavaliers tomorrow at home. I wanted to tell you that Chris and I were wanting to hold a team get together Sunday night. Just to have a good time in the city of Milwaukee. I would like you and the whole team to come but I'll leave that up to you. Would you please inform the team?"

"Yes sir."

"Call me Trey. We will be more as aquantances and friends than just calling people sir. Alright?"

"Wow. Ok then. Ill tell the team Trey"

"Suprised?" Trey thought previous general managers had tried to get on a personal level.

"Just a little bit Trey. I never had a general manager that cared this much to say that. Hammond would make the moves but never talk to us. The other players feel the same way. I think it's kinda cool that your doing this. Also between you and me, I think it's cool that your a former player. Also that your taller than me"

"Haha. Man thats good. There are plenty of other players taller than you shorty. Tell the team and hit me up on my cell tomorrow before you arrive at the stadium". Trey had been trying to connect with Jennings. If Jennings improves this year, Trey would love to keep him on the team. So maybe if Trey connects and laughs with Jennings he won't want to leave so bad. Jennings seems like a good guy.

"Wow man. Not cool. I ain't that short. But ya. I'll tell them. I'm pretty sure they will come"

ACL, MCL Tear
7 months left recovery
Old 08-10-2013, 02:21 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
Tough loss but good to see the players produce here. This is a promising start to the season. Best bet is to aim for a .500 record and see some progress from the younger studs.
It was very close. But given the status of the Bucks in real life, I'll gladly accept. Haha. But it was close. Ellis shot a lot of points but he also took a lot of shots. I don't like that. But I like the up front portion of this draft so I would like a high lottery pick. Maybe around 5-10. Someone new not named Brandon Jennings.

ACL, MCL Tear
7 months left recovery
Old 08-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #29
Rookie

Well. It's those times again. The hated getting back to school. I've been really busy recently but I promise there are posts coming up. I'm sorry for the wait. This is busy times these days, I tell ya.

ACL, MCL Tear
7 months left recovery
Old 08-14-2013, 07:20 PM   #30
Banned

BraedenG33's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwolf1224
Well. It's those times again. The hated getting back to school. I've been really busy recently but I promise there are posts coming up. I'm sorry for the wait. This is busy times these days, I tell ya.
I feel ya man. Im getting back on Monday. Oh well. Take as much time as you need
Old 08-26-2013, 01:21 PM   #31
Rookie

I'm sorry guys for having to post this. Unfortunately with some health risks of family members and some other stuff going on in my life right now. It is forcing me to end this series or postpone it for pretty good amount of time. I am sorry to be giving this news and I wish I could continue this. I am grateful for the followers that I did have and hope if I can continue this later on, I can have you guys back. That is what I write these for. You guys and only you guys. I'm glad I had your follows. Thank you.

ACL, MCL Tear
7 months left recovery
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 05:24 PM   #32
Rookie

Sorry to hear that and hope everything is ok with your family.
Chicago Cubs
New England Patriots

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »