Home

Out Of The Woods

This is a discussion on Out Of The Woods within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2015, 03:26 PM   #57
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Out Of The Woods

K-Mart doing work at Target Center.

Blue light special!
Old 10-09-2015, 06:25 PM   #58
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7

this has been awesome to follow so far good sir, i'm loving the graphics. I'll be following from here on out, especially since you inspired me to start a franchise of my own
Old 10-09-2015, 10:25 PM   #59
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
K-Mart doing work at Target Center.

Blue light special!
You already know. Everything 20% off!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
this has been awesome to follow so far good sir, i'm loving the graphics. I'll be following from here on out, especially since you inspired me to start a franchise of my own
Glad to have you along for the ride.

Always good to inspire someone else to chise, lets me know I'm doing something good. Will do my best to kept you and everyone else entertained
Old 10-10-2015, 07:15 AM   #60
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Old 10-10-2015, 08:06 AM   #61
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2015, 08:35 AM   #62
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

That's a great win over the Clippers, really shows how much of a threat your team can be; Griffin had a tough game (13 of 29? Ouch), whomever was playing defense on him did a good job of forcing him into some bad shots (and despite that Griffin nearly scored a triple-double -- dude's real good). n
Old 10-10-2015, 08:38 AM   #63
Rookie

"The Veal"'s Arena

These have got to be the nicest graphics I've ever seen. How are you making them?

And I'm loving this chise so far. It's got a short term and long term story, patience before making trades and stuff, which I always appreciate, and some great games with a good prospective team! Sorry if you've already answered this but are you playing all the games, if so what are the minutes and difficulty?
Old 10-10-2015, 11:13 AM   #64
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
That's a great win over the Clippers, really shows how much of a threat your team can be; Griffin had a tough game (13 of 29? Ouch), whomever was playing defense on him did a good job of forcing him into some bad shots (and despite that Griffin nearly scored a triple-double -- dude's real good). n
You can basically thank that KG and Towns rotation. We had Pekovic strong arming DeAndre Jordan, so things evened out.

Griffin is always going to get his. Just a matter of how much you'll let him take.

As good as our team is playing, our fan interesting keeps dropping day by day. We're at 36.6% right now. The relocation to Seattle is real lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by "The Veal"
These have got to be the nicest graphics I've ever seen. How are you making them?

And I'm loving this chise so far. It's got a short term and long term story, patience before making trades and stuff, which I always appreciate, and some great games with a good prospective team! Sorry if you've already answered this but are you playing all the games, if so what are the minutes and difficulty?
Thanks sir, appreciate it. I use PS CS3. Just kept it simple. Another chise associate on another forum makes some of the most beautiful designs, and it inspired me. Dude is a real pro.

I'm not looking to trade anybody until around January or February if necessary. If not, I'll wait until the off-season. But I got some stories coming up.

Yeah, I'm playing all 82 games, even though I told my-self I'll never do it again. Playing all 82 can be a burnout. A few guys asked me to sim to next season, but I'm getting some fulfillment out of this season.

12 Mins, nothing less. I was playing Superstar up until my lst three games. I feel that pro gives the best animations, plus my sliders are really, really low to even out the gameplay. My shooting sliders are like in the mid 30s. So I'm still losing games at a fair rate. I think I'll bump it back up to superstar by March and HOF if we make the playoffs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »