Home

2k18 - 76ers "the process needs results"

This is a discussion on 2k18 - 76ers "the process needs results" within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2018, 09:57 AM   #569
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: 2k18 - 76ers "the process needs results"

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaboh
WOW!!!Congrats man! Way to get it done! Bol, Embiid and Simmons were unreal... Love the Iverson era uni's too! Great way to finish it off. Well deserved with 2 seasons of hard work! Any second thoughts about finishing up this chise now?! You've established an excellent team, tough to leave it even with the salary situation!!
Yea the AI uniforms are my favorite of the choices they have. I love the team I built it was prob the most fun team I've ever built in 2K with all the length and 3 point shooting.

This offseason is going to be so tough I have 3 non lottery (I think) 1st round picks plus being up against the hard cap and two of my star players needing new deals. So It would take me a lot of time to figure out what to do with my team even if I just let the CPU handle the other teams. I thought about just playing the next season offline and just sim everything and seeing what happens and just make one more post. I decided to just continue to end it on a high note and go out on top as i'm starting to get a little burnt out on the game as I have played it so much.

I am someone who always trades in the game toward the next version so I've already pre ordered 2k19 and the prelude for that comes out in 1 month. I also want to try out the story side of my gm before I trade the game in as I haven't got around to doing that. I think taking the month or two off will really help me for 2k19 and I should come out of the gates swinging. I also am really enjoying playing some non sports games like horizon zero dawn and If don't finish those now come the fall with 2k19, rdr, tv shows, real life football, real life events my fall will be really jumbled up. It doesn't seem like it but my first post for this was on November 3rd so after posting just about everyday for 9 months I think i'm going to stick with my plan of taking a break till 2k19 comes...….

So unless I get bored in the next week or so the championship game post will be the last real one.... Thanks for everyone that followed along like trek, Jeremey and seaboh and I fell lucky I got close to 25,000 views for this
Old 08-01-2018, 11:03 AM   #570
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Congrats on the 'ship. I can't wait to see what you have in store for 2K19.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-01-2018, 02:17 PM   #571
MVP

RolePlayer's Arena

OVR: 0

Great Journey can’t wait for 2k19
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2018, 03:17 PM   #572
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolePlayer
Great Journey can’t wait for 2k19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Congrats on the 'ship. I can't wait to see what you have in store for 2K19.

Thanks it was a fun ride and it feels a lot better then it should considering the easy team I took to rebuild. As of now I have it narrowed to 3 teams so I'll likely wait and test things out when the game comes out before I decide. They are 3 very different teams so its going to be a tough call so i'll let everyone know when I get the thread up when it gets closer.

I am very excited for the my gm blog that's coming out tomorrow to see what features they have lined up. Even though this mode is loaded already they always seem to come up with something that gets me pumped. A few things I would like to see is stretching of players contacts, negative trade values and contract buyouts.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:53 PM   #573
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

I have created a poll for who I should use for 2k19 if anyone wants to vote

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post-here.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »