Home

Make Room for the Sun - A Phoenix Suns MyLeague

This is a discussion on Make Room for the Sun - A Phoenix Suns MyLeague within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2017, 09:28 AM   #25
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Make Room for the Sun - A Phoenix Suns MyLeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Your gonna cost yourself a top 10 pick if you keep on winning lol
I know!! It’s the sim engine. I’ve only won once against the Celtics.

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2017, 03:18 PM   #26
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Suns Swing a Three-Way Trade

The Phoenix Suns' finally showed why they released guard Troy Daniels in the previous week, and that is because they needed to clear a roster spot for three new players. As seen above, the Suns acquired Power Forward Juan Hernangomez and Power Forward Darrell Arthurd from the Nuggets. They also acquired Tyler Ennis, a point guard, from the Los Angeles Lakers. They sent Point Guard Tyler Ulis and a 2nd round pick to Denver. They also send back-up small forward Derrick Jones Jr. to LA for Ennis.

Ulis was averaging 9.6 PPG, and 3.9 APG. He also turned the ball over 2.6 times per game. He was shooting 43.3 percent from the floor. Derrick Jones had not appeared in a game this season.

Tyler Ennis is averaing 14.7 PPG per 36 minutes, as well at 5.5 assists. He is shooting 30% from the floor, but 45% from downtown. Hernangomes is averaging 6.2 PPG, and 2.1 boards per game, at just 22 years of age. He is shooting 40% from downtown. Darrell Arthur is scoring 6.4 PPG, and pulling in 2.7 rebounds. He is shooting 44% from the floor, and 45% from beyond the arc.

We got a chance to speak with GM Archie Wagner to gather his thoughts on the deal:
Quote:
"We had been shopping Ulis for quite some time now. He is a great man, but not what we are looking for out of a point guard. He is undersized,
and that does not play to our advantage. We like Enis's game, and think that his field goal percentage will improve. He can also see the floor better.
He will come off the bench with Brandon Knight starting at the one. Darrell Arthur will be moved the the three, and be used to stretch the floor, and post up on smaller 3's. We love his veteran presence. He will also come off the bench. Juan Hernangomez shows great upside as a stretch four. He shoots a good percentage from downtown, which this team obviously needs. We feel like we improved our team.
The team depth chart now looks like this:

Brandon Knight/Tyler Ennis
Devin Booker/Josh Jackson
T.J Warren/Darrell Arthur
Marquese Chriss/Juan Harnangomez/Alan Williams
Greg Monroe/Alex Len/Tyson Chandler

The Sun's are reportedly not done making moves, but it would be surprising if any were made this quickly, and not closer to the deadline. They currently have a log jam in the front court, and it appears they are high on Juan Hernangomez. This leaves Dragan Bender and Alan Williams without playing time, who could both be traded. Tyson Chandler is also on the block, and has been for some time, but teams are unaware of his value due to him not appearing in games.

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 11-30-2017, 03:36 PM   #27
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

The suns roster is still in balanced with too many 3,4 and 5 guys. You could still use some help at guard its just tricky with your team winning more games then they should be.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:23 PM   #28
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
The suns roster is still in balanced with too many 3,4 and 5 guys. You could still use some help at guard its just tricky with your team winning more games then they should be.
Agreed. I think chandler will be unloaded at the deadline, and Williams or Len before then, probably soon.

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 12-01-2017, 03:21 AM   #29
Rookie

I'd double check your roster. Cause I'm pretty sure you just sent Tyler Ennis to the Nuggets there ...

Anyways nice trade, curious to see where either Len/Chandler/Williams or Bender end up now!
Old 12-01-2017, 09:02 AM   #30
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jogo
I'd double check your roster. Cause I'm pretty sure you just sent Tyler Ennis to the Nuggets there ...

Anyways nice trade, curious to see where either Len/Chandler/Williams or Bender end up now!
Yeah, I did on accident. I went in and dropped him from the nuggets and picked him up. I felt so stupid lol. Thanks for following along.

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 12-01-2017, 01:49 PM   #31
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Tyler Ennis to Miss 4-6 Weeks

In his first game with the Phoenix Suns, Tyler Ennis was injured. Ennis suffered a leg injury that will keep him out of play for up to six weeks. This is a huge loss for the Suns, as they are now left with only three healthy guards in the organization. It seems as if a move will be done before there next game, according to GM Archie Wagner

Quote:
I am stunned that this happened to Tyler. I was so excited to watch him grow as a player, and now he is hurt. I know he will bounce back and become an even better player. However, this now leaves us with a hole in our roster. We are full right now, so that means someone has to go. We aren't sure if that will be by trade, or if someone is getting waived, but someone has to go sadly. Everyone in that locker room is great, but it is part of the business.
We are scouring the G-League and other teams, as well as the free agency pool to put the team the best position to win.

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2017, 02:25 PM   #32
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

The man is clearly holding you down from getting Guard depth ...tough loss for ennis

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »