Home

League of Legends Fictional League | NBA2K MyLeague

This is a discussion on League of Legends Fictional League | NBA2K MyLeague within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2019, 05:20 PM   #1
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

OVR: 2
Coach2K's Fictional MyLeague | NBA2K MyLeague Series

This is my first NBA2K basketball dynasty thread. I took the liberty of borrowing Georgia fan's intro format and put in my information.

System/Game : PS4 2K19
Mode: Single team control (but some 30 team control MyLeague to rebrand the other 30 teams into fictional teams).
Rosters: Leoalure's TimsFiction2019
Draft classes: bigdougswan (9 classes available)
Settings: Progression settings: barncore's, Gameplay sliders: miiikemarsh
Others: 12 Min quarters, 82 games, Chemistry On, Progress Fatigue On, Injuries on.
Sliders: miiikemarsh game sliders.

* I'm not sure but I might have to tighten up the sliders if they are too easy but don't know yet.

Posting Format: I'm more of make a video and post. I hope that's ok in this thread.

How I Play: I plan on playing all of my team's games.

I plan on calling all the shots for my team and eventually transferring all of other teams back under cpu control. I'll let them make the decisions for their own team but will take control of them to rebrand them into fictional entities. Rather than rebrand every team at one time, I plan on doing it slowly. I'll probably start with some logos I don't like to get them differentiated until I can give some though to how I want to better design them.

Here's my initial setup video.

https://youtu.be/7CPUO4MhAuU

Here's where I reorganized and renamed the teams in the league to the League of Legends.

https://youtu.be/vEvOuIkKnqc

And a breakdown of the team I'll be using:

https://youtu.be/nuCElinABRs

I'm interested in feedback as I go along so if you follow along feel free to give me your input. I've always been a regular roster guy and don't have a lot of experience with contracts and planning for the long term.

Right now my team is a contender but my main superstar contract expires at the end of the season. I suppose that will be my top priority.

What do you guys think?

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Subscribe to Coach2K's YouTube channel by clicking here.

Visit Coach2K.com for my latest articles.

Last edited by Coach2K; 04-11-2019 at 11:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2019, 05:40 PM   #2
Rookie

alston4659's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: League of Legends Fictional League | NBA2K MyLeague

Gonna keep my eye on this thread. Love 2k but I follow real life basketball so closely that I'm ocd about changing up the roster from season to season if it's not true to real life so I started a fictional rebranded myleague as well. This way I can play as many seasons as I want and make it my own universe. Good luck with this.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-30-2019, 06:08 PM   #3
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by alston4659
Gonna keep my eye on this thread. Love 2k but I follow real life basketball so closely that I'm ocd about changing up the roster from season to season if it's not true to real life so I started a fictional rebranded myleague as well. This way I can play as many seasons as I want and make it my own universe. Good luck with this.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

Yeah I think that’s why I like fictional roster too. I can’t imagine anyone else on my Pacers roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

To watch a fictional MyLeague expansion series with more than 90 episodes click here.

Old 03-30-2019, 09:36 PM   #4
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

Re: My League of Legends Fictional League | NBA2K MyLeague

Opening night tonight in the league with two games on the schedule.

In the first game of the night, the Bogeyman visited the Bigfeet. While the Bigfeet won the game they lost their top rated player Bobby Bernard fractured his right hand and will be out 4-6 weeks. He had 19 points.

The second game was between the Sasquatches and the Goblins with the Goblins taking that one. Big night for Derrick Webber, the 6'0" point guard from the College of Charleston who had 23 points for the Goblins.

Freddie George from Duke and Antwan Speights from North Carolina had double doubles for the Goblins.

No game tonight for the Hobgoblins but they did practice today. First up was a scrimmage between the starters and the reserves. First one to 25.

The home team won the scrimmage 25-23 with the highlight of the scrimmage being an absolutely MONSTROUS left handed dunk by Byron Dantley, the Hobgoblins superstar.

I got it on video and posted more details in this game night recap.

https://youtu.be/YjC7yNW0CTo

Old 03-31-2019, 08:34 PM   #5
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

League of Legends Fictional League | NBA2K MyLeague

The Hobgoblins had their home opener tonight as the Minotaurs open their season on the road in Coach2K Coliseum.

This game was a cake walk early until the Minotaurs went crazy in the third piling in 40 points with Freeman Beasley putting up 18 of his game high 33 points in the quarter.

Not be outdone, Byron Dantley put up 31 to lead the Hobgoblins in what turned out to be a loss for the Hobgoblins after dominating in the first half.

In other games, the Centaurs got a triple double from fellow Indiana Hoosier Freeman Gentry. In addition to the 17 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists also got 6 steals.

Here's the game recap if you want to watch the highlights of the Hobgoblins and Minotaurs as well as get updated on other scores around the league.

Last edited by Coach2K; 04-05-2019 at 12:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2019, 04:34 PM   #6
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

I thought as I moved through the season, I would start doing some team previews/profiles of each team in the league so that if you are following along, you can begin to get familiar with what's going on with each team in the league.

I did the Bigfeet first, but what I think I might do moving forward is profile the team I play next. I'll have to think about that.

The Bigfeet are a team that is rebuilding although they do have three very good players. Their main superstar is Bobby Bernard who is an 89 rated shooting guard.

He got hurt in the first game as he fractured his wrist and is out for the next 4-6 weeks.

Here's the full team profile where I review the roster, the contracts, draft picks and staff.

If you watch the video, let me know if I should cover anything else in these team profiles.

Last edited by Coach2K; 04-05-2019 at 12:18 AM.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:22 AM   #7
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

The next team preview is available. This time it's the Wisconsin Werewolves. This team considers itself a contender for the championship this year. The Werewolves are led by Marion Wells and Lynell Brewer.

Rather than do previews for all 30 teams and then start playing, I decided to do the previews as I play the teams on the schedule that way I can get some gameplay action in as well.

Here's the Wisconsin Werewolves preview. The next post after this one will be the game against the Werewolves and man was it a doozy. Can't wait to get it ready!

Old 04-05-2019, 09:31 PM   #8
Hall of Fame

Coach2K's Arena

Game two of this first season as the Hobgoblins travel to Wisconsin to face the Werewolves. The Werewolves are contending for a championship this year and have a great squad as I detailed in my last post.

The Hobgoblins step on the gas in the first half building a huge 21 point lead.

The second half saw the Werewolves chip away at that lead and eventually force it to overtime.

This was a great game that was fun to play.

Check out the highlights (that include some monster plays by Wilt Jones, Jr.) and other league scores here:

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »