Home

Official Slider Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Slider Discussion Thread within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2018, 12:13 AM   #1585
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official Slider Discussion Thread

Does anyone have realistic sliders for 2018 tuner update?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2019, 12:59 AM   #1586
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Subscribed. Will keep an eye out for some as well.
Old 09-27-2019, 03:58 PM   #1587
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiran
Eiran's Fight Night Champion Realistic Proven Sliders

Difficulty: Greatest Of All Time
Rounds: 10
Time of Rounds: 3 minutes

Refree foul awareness: "1"with it set to level one some fouls such as low blows will go unnoticed by the referee but not the commentators just like in real life. Fouls will begin to be noticed around the 2nd and 3rd time the fouls are committed.

Referee Damage Awareness: "10" set at level 10 fights will still rarely get stopped by the referees while the physical damage is also at level 10 because EA tuning still isn't quite on point.

Boxer Power: "10" with boxer power at 10 fights still go the distance IF you effectively Box and not just slug. That goes for inside fighting, outsider boxers and counter punchers. Be smart, conserve energy and throw wisely.

Boxer Speed: "10" set this to level 10 so that you can actually see the difference in speed by certain boxers and certain styles.

Boxer Physical Damage: "10" set to level 10. Goes back to what I mentioned in Boxer Power and Refree Damage Awareness. It forces you to fight technical and not just a slug fest video game.

Boxer Toughness: "7" set this to level 7 so that fighters can go anywhere from 2-4 knockdowns (NOT KO) and still finish the whole fight with a Decision lost. Depending on stamina, and physical during the knockdowns will determine if the boxer is capable of getting up before the count.

Boxer Accuracy: "1" set to level one and you will get realistic landing percentages, anywhere from 15% - 45% punches will be landed depending on the boxers attributes and ratings.

Stamina: "0" I set to level zero because even with fighters who have a above level 90 in stamina still 65% - 30% of their stamina left by the fight DEPENDING on the boxers style of aggression vs a Counter puncher who throws less punches.

Counterpunch Window: "0"

CPU offensive awareness: "9" goes back to what I mentioned in the Boxer Power Section. It will make the CPU be more of a smarter and inteilñgent boxer rather that a video game who just throws countless punches.

CPU defensive awareness: "10" same reason for what I stated with the CPU offensive awareness.

CPU punch output: "0"

Try them out for yourself. It's my first time revealing my sliders to anyone. I will continue to update these settings.

is those for base game? i play on ps3 but default sliders are awful. no blood, no stamina. the graphics look great at 4k screen but gameplay sucks
Old 04-06-2020, 11:14 PM   #1588
Rookie

I'm struggling a bit to find a happy place with sliders. I'm on GOAT now, and things are okay. But really so many matches turn into the same match over and over.

On lower levels I feel I could mount an offence based on my fighter's style. On GOAT, I feel like my only choice is to basically counter punch, especially against good fighters.

I've taken to testing with the same fights over and over and over.

I played lightweight Oscar vs lightweight Duran at least 15 times.

The story of the fight, if I want to stay in it and attempt to win, is to run from Duran, jab here and there, and counter. He throws bomb after bomb, and on GOAT, that basically an instant stun if it connects.

Now don't get me wrong, I can still win. But it's just a strange balance. I can back away and catch him over and over while he's throwing bombs. But it just feels like it's not the chess match it should be.

Any help you guys have on balancing this would be great.

Last edited by tv25man; 04-06-2020 at 11:16 PM.
Old 08-24-2020, 05:02 PM   #1589
Rookie

Jatt96's Arena

Damn 200 pages of sliders...is there a set of sliders anybody can recommend?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »