Home

2009 Auburn Tigers Football

This is a discussion on 2009 Auburn Tigers Football within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2009, 08:08 AM   #401
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: 2009 Auburn Tigers Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker_OS
Yeah he'd probably never see the field at Alabama. Our offensive line depth is probably the most deep of any position on our team.
Oh yeah. And it was certainly on display for the nation to see when a bunch of 1 and 2 star D linemen from Utah proceeded to abuse it.

Why do the Turds feel the need to jump in here and remind us how incredibly awesome they are?

One good year and they become invincible. Humorous to say the least.

As far as D.J. Howard...dude is a stud. He could play RB or DB for us. I expect him to end up at FS or SS for AU as our RB corps (from all indications) looks to be absolutely sick in the coming years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 08:41 AM   #402
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44

Lol, it always come back to 31-17 for you man, but it never comes to 36-0 for some reason. Yeah Utah handed it to us on a silver plate. There's really nothing more to be said about it. They went out and won the game in impressive fashion.

That doesn't however, have anything to do with this. Bama does have depth on the O-Line. I don't know about him never seeing the field, but then I don't know if Saban would have taken him in the first place, depth being one among the possible reasons.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-21-2009, 09:02 AM   #403
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Lol, it always come back to 31-17 for you man, but it never comes to 36-0 for some reason. Yeah Utah handed it to us on a silver plate. There's really nothing more to be said about it. They went out and won the game in impressive fashion.
No..it goes back to my seething hatred for all things Crimson. It's the single most arrogant, ridiculous, unrealistic fan base on the planet that hasn't won an SEC title since 1999 and acts as though they are on another level. It's a program that has been caught redhanded paying $250,000 for an overweight lineman and then has the nerve to think they are a victim?!

That's Bammer in a nutshell.

I could use the same excuse many of your fellow Crimson Turds have used for the last 7 years and simply say "we were a really bad team, of course you beat us".

Do it 5 more years in a row (which won't happen) and you'll impress me. But the constant chest thumping over a Non championship season that ended with a beatdown on National TV to a midmajor is getting annoying.

Especially when the Turds spill over into our thread and continue with the chest thumping.

So I think it would be wiser if your Crimson cohorts stuck in your own thread and told each other how awesome your team is.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:23 AM   #404
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Eh, I don't know about that.
I read that his decision came down to Auburn, Arkansas, and Alabama.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:31 PM   #405
No end in sight...

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
I read that his decision came down to Auburn, Arkansas, and Alabama.
Impossible. If Saban wanted him, he would be at Alabama.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #406
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
There was always something more to be said about it in 2002-2007.

Neither side will ever admit that they lost an even, fair game.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #407
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
No..it goes back to my seething hatred for all things Crimson. It's the single most arrogant, ridiculous, unrealistic fan base on the planet that hasn't won an SEC title since 1999 and acts as though they are on another level. It's a program that has been caught redhanded paying $250,000 for an overweight lineman and then has the nerve to think they are a victim?!

That's Bammer in a nutshell.

I could use the same excuse many of your fellow Crimson Turds have used for the last 7 years and simply say "we were a really bad team, of course you beat us".

Do it 5 more years in a row (which won't happen) and you'll impress me. But the constant chest thumping over a Non championship season that ended with a beatdown on National TV to a midmajor is getting annoying.

Especially when the Turds spill over into our thread and continue with the chest thumping.

So I think it would be wiser if your Crimson cohorts stuck in your own thread and told each other how awesome your team is.

Chill the hell out. You own 3 of the last 7 posts in the Alabama thread. So for you of all people to say stay out of our thread is all kinds of two-faced.

Alabama National Championships

1925-1926-1930-1934-1945-1961-1964-1965-1966-1978-1979-1992-2009-2011-2012-2015

"Fight on, fight on, fight on men! Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then..."
Old 07-22-2009, 01:26 AM   #408
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker_OS
Chill the hell out. You own 3 of the last 7 posts in the Alabama thread. So for you of all people to say stay out of our thread is all kinds of two-faced.
My posts aren't chest thumping in an opponent's thread junior.

So run along.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »