Home

2017 Michigan Wolverines | Harbaugh Part III

This is a discussion on 2017 Michigan Wolverines | Harbaugh Part III within the College Football Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-02-2017, 08:17 PM   #73
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: 2017 Michigan Wolverines | Harbaugh Part III

Yeah, I'm not reading too much into these injury rumors--at some point properly sourced info will come out and Harbaugh or Speight will acknowledge it. No chance this gets clarified before playing Little Brother though.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:53 PM   #74
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

Little brother in the Big House tomorrow. I can’t wait.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:05 AM   #75
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_GoBlue
Little brother in the Big House tomorrow. I can’t wait.
I'm scared anyway can't help it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2017, 12:19 AM   #76
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

I'm pretty confident about getting a win tomorrow. Likely a big win. I don't see MSU's offense going toe-to-toe with Michigan's defense under any circumstances no matter what happens (despite how MSU fans are desperately clinging to Lewerke as a fusion of John Elway and Michael Vick). I also don't think Michigan's offense will be as bad as it looked before the bye week. I'm thinking something like 37-13. Where's the threat? Maybe the weather and weather-induced turnovers is the biggest threat actually.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:41 AM   #77
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
I'm pretty confident about getting a win tomorrow. Likely a big win. I don't see MSU's offense going toe-to-toe with Michigan's defense under any circumstances no matter what happens (despite how MSU fans are desperately clinging to Lewerke as a fusion of John Elway and Michael Vick). I also don't think Michigan's offense will be as bad as it looked before the bye week. I'm thinking something like 37-13. Where's the threat? Maybe the weather and weather-induced turnovers is the biggest threat actually.
I think apprehension is only natural in these games, I feel it no matter who we play, but more so during conference games, and even more during rivalry games. On paper we have a decided advantage, but crazy **** always happens, I'm cautiously optimistic (as usual)... but scared nonetheless
Old 10-07-2017, 07:15 AM   #78
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Crush 'em.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 10-07-2017, 08:42 PM   #79
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

This hasn’t been pretty.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:32 PM   #80
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

It was abundantly clear that Michigan was not a worthy #7 even before this game was played, but they really had no business losing in such a suck-fest, sloppy manner at home to a major rival off a bye week. Harbaugh is now 1-4 against our main rivals and unless something drastic happens, it will be 1-5 before the end of the season.

There will be a lot of complaining about a lot of things after this one (QB play, coaching, play calling, mistakes, OL play, John O'Neill, complainers), but I just feel so bad for the defense having to fight through the constant incompetence of the offense and slow start after slow start like Groundhog Day. Fumble after fumble. Drop after drop. I mean losing a game where you give up 1 long run and long 1 screen pass and basically nothing else despite a barrage of quick changes/short fields is ridiculous.

Still on board with the direction of the program as a whole; recruiting is great, the hype is good, all of our season goals are still ahead and possible to achieve. Nobody reasonable was expecting a Playoff-caliber team this year anyway after losing major NFL talent from last season, but it's been a pretty frustrating feeling for a 4-1 start to the season. I almost feel that if the defense wasn't so damn good and if Don Brown wasn't a god, the inevitable and predictable losses and underwhelming offensive performances this year would be easier to stomach.

Looking for some progress from the play calling, QB play, and OL the rest of the way and maybe an upset of our own against the Buckeyes later this season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > College Football > College Football Official Team Threads »